Why did God do Satan’s bidding?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Why did God do Satan’sbidding?

Christians are too religiousto follow their moral sense and spiritual natures. Religion is directing yourmorals instead of your God given intelligence, moral sense and spiritual nature.I urge you to follow the teachings of spiritual teachers like Bishop Spong. Amoral man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFcAmx-Ro&feature=relmfu

Galileo -- "I do notfeel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

Job 2; 3 And the LORD saidunto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like himin the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, andshunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didstmove Me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Fellow believers and GnosticChristians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idolworship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the storyof Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan. Satanbid God to move against Job without just cause and God did just that. God letSatan manipulate him.

I know that your mind set isto think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God’s actionsclearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

Psa 5: 5 For Thou art not a God that hath pleasure inwickedness; evil shall not sojourn with Thee. 6 The boasters shall not stand inThy sight; Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 4 For you are not a God whodelights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.

As Job 2;3 shows, evildefinitely dwells in God and definitely sojourn.

Some of you will say thatregardless of the immorality of God’s actions, you can ignore them as you havea new covenant with Jesus. I see this as a cop out on your part. Jesus was not borndivine. He had to become divine as we all must according to scriptures. Thesesay he was a Rabbi only and had to force his apotheosis the way we all mustthrough seeking God.

Job 25; 4 How then can man bejust with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

Hebrew 5; 8 Though he were aSon, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

If a man did what God did to Job,Christians would soundly condemn that man yet you elevate God for doing thesame immoral actions. You do so because your fear death and crave heaven butyour poor moral position insures that hell will be your end result as immoralsouls do not earn heaven. Let evil be in your heart as God does but rememberthat recognizing it is what is important. Not the fact that it is there.

Do you realize that yourmorality has been compromised by religion and that you are not following thelaw of God that is written on your heart?

You are giving God a passwhen you should be giving him a fail, ---- just as you would give an evil man?

Let your spiritual natureguide you. Not a corrupted religion.

Regards
DL

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
With God incharge isn't it a bit turned around? Read Revelatiions and see where Satan is cast ntio pit for a 1,,000 years,. Maybe we are in that time frame now?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Jesus....don't any of you know how to read, is that the problem or none of you who bring up this **** have read the Bible?

Satan is the god of this world (to a Gnostic the mater).

If you're a Gnostic, you'd know that. No Stick is more like it.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
God and the Devil are identical twins.

What is written says that Satan is an angel compared to the genocidal God. So to speak.

Regards
DL

With God incharge isn't it a bit turned around? Read Revelatiions and see where Satan is cast ntio pit for a 1,,000 years,. Maybe we are in that time frame now?

"and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause."

If hurting someone without cause is evil, and I think it is, then Satan was either good at fooling God into doing evil or he is in charge.

If God is in charge and did as the bible describes then he cannot be a God God now can he?

Satan was condemned a long time ago.

Why would God favor evil over good by letting Satan free, have dominion over mankind with his God given power to deceive us all?

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Jesus....don't any of you know how to read, is that the problem or none of you who bring up this **** have read the Bible?

Satan is the god of this world (to a Gnostic the mater).

Satan was condemned a longtime ago.

Why would God favor evil overgood by letting Satan free, have dominion over mankind with his God given powerto deceive us all?

Justice delayed is justicedenied.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who summons who?

Job:1:6:
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD,
and Satan came also among them.
Job:1:7:
And the LORD said unto Satan,
Whence comest thou?
Then Satan answered the LORD,
and said,
From going to and fro in the earth,
and from walking up and down in it.

Job:2:1:
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD,
and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Job:2:2:
From whence comest thou?
And Satan answered the LORD,
and said,
From going to and fro in the earth,
and from walking up and down in it.

Who is placing restrictions on who?

Job:1:12:
Behold,
all that he hath is in thy power;
only upon himself put not forth thine hand.
So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Job:2:4:
And Satan answered the LORD,
and said,
Skin for skin,
yea,
all that a man hath will he give for his life.
Job:2:5:
But put forth thine hand now,
and touch his bone and his flesh,
and he will curse thee to thy face.
Job:2:6:
Behold,
he is in thine hand;
but save his life.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Who summons who?

Job:1:6:
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD,
and Satan came also among them.

Before you quote someone, don't you first establish and prove the authenticity of the author?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Why would God favor evil over good by letting Satan free, have dominion over mankind with his God given power to deceive us all?

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

It follows the same pattern as the bruise to the heel, there is a 3 1/2 year period before the 'main event', for the bruise to the heel it was the cross and the 3 1/2 years is described in the 4 gospels, the bruise to Satan's head starts with Satan being cast out of heaven (*** backwards and out of control). 3 1/2 years later he is sent to the Pit where all all the fallen angels are since the flood. The Pit is also called Hell so that is the place being referenced in Matthew 25 and the fate of the goats (rather than it being the fiery lake. When Satan arrives he is allowed to release one fallen angel that was active before the flood, that former angel is sent to the fiery lake as he has already been in the Pit. Satan spends the 1,000 years in the Pit and when released he is then sent to the fiery lake, for eternity.

Justice delay means everyone gets saved, if it came early some would miss out because it is a one time event and it is group based rather than being individuals.

Before you quote someone, don't you first establish and prove the authenticity of the author?
God wrote the book and Satan is the main bad guy in it, if you want to see it as fiction so be it, the story reads the same.

What is written says that Satan is an angel compared to the genocidal God. So to speak.

God has never lied (even about 'His crimes') and the ones He has sent to the grave via old age or earlier are brought back from that same place so you will be able to ask them questions and get a reply, like, "Did God murder you?" and the reply is, " I remember that and then a moment later I was back among a very big crowd of other living people." Satan can only kill, he can't restore life which puts him as a distant 2nd place contender.

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
"Why did God do Satan’s bidding?"

So many questions; so many concerns: I think that the real question here is:

'Why is Satan so powerless as to allow God to make the decisions on his behalf?'

Is he that much of a wimp that he can't take control and exert his influence as he sees fit?

Will Karen ever come out of her coma and learn that her long lost son is really still alive?

Can Stu and Lianne save their marriage at this late stage?

Will Aunt Martha be able to bake enough pies for the State Fair this weekend?

These questions and more answered in our next exciting episode of.......

The Dumb and the Useless.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
God says that he did.

"and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didstmove Me against him, to destroy him without cause."

Regards
DL

Yet, you've stated that 'God does Satan's bidding'... That implies that one has control whilst the other is a pawn without control. My point is that your subjective assessment that Satan has the control is - well, just that - your subjective opinion.

But in the end, all of this pales in comparison to whether Aunt Martha will be showing up at the State Fair with her bounty... Is she too, a pawn in this much bigger game that is being played? Perhaps she is the puppet master, but is so cleverly concealed that the 'blame' is being shifted onto two entities that have never accepted such responsibilities?

In my view, it's too tough to tell from an existentialist perspective... Guess that we'll have to tune into the next exciting episode to get some answers to these questions that vex us so.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Oh, Satan.........I thought it said Santa..........