Why the organized events of today have nothing to do with Prophecy!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With the exception of this description below of what is the 'norm' from the time the Temple in Jerusalem was dismantled brick by brick until a period that is less than 4 years away from 'the Day of the Lord'. Those last 4 years arte the worst of all in that whole time frame. The 5th and 6th trumps are called woes, trumps 1 -4 are called tribulation and the 7th trump is Jesus's return in an event that starts 'the Day of the Lord' The violent part is over in a few hours and right after that many people get resurrected out of the grave before the remnant of the living are gathered. Those few hours are called wrath and that is all there is until 1,000 years later when God sends the same form of wrath on Satan

That bolded part is what should be rememberd. Vs:24 is a reference t0 Jews in Jerusalem (Judea) from this point are the Apostles and a prophecy about what their experiences will be prior to 70 AD. (Lu:21:12: But before all these,...)
Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
That is the start of the period we are in, faith through the words in a book. That you can't find any 'proof' just means God is pretty efficient at dong what He says He will do, literally.
Lu:21:25:
And there shall be signs in the sun,
and in the moon,
and in the stars;
and upon the earth distress of nations,
with perplexity;
the sea and the waves roaring;
Lu:21:26:
Men's hearts failing them for fear,
and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Lu:21:27: And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
The above is a summary of the 4 years prior to His return. I would say some people are going to be clued in by the event just prior to the trumps sounding but the trib officialy starts with trumps 1 - 4 being sounded in as little as 4 days which will be enough to have the world putting itself on a sort of Martial Law or at least 'emergency' conditions and trumps 5 and 6 use up 1260 day exactly. Trump 5 is 5 months and 6 is the 37 months (total 42) in which a full 1/3 of the inhabitants of the earth are killed. (When Jesus does it the total is 2/3 of the living and as I said before it is accomplished the same day it starts.
Lu:21:28:
And when these things begin to come to pass,
then look up,
and lift up your heads;
for your redemption draweth nigh.
Whoever see the first signs (anybody) then you can predict that 1260 days is going to be the time (being off a few day shouldn't matter as your their conduct is not likely to change if they are 'believers' at the start.

Lu:21:8:
And he said,
Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name,
saying,
I am Christ; and the time draweth near:
go ye not therefore after them.
Lu:21:9:
But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions,
be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass;
but the end is not by and by.
Lu:21:10:
Then said he unto them,
Nation shall rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom:
Lu:21:11:
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places,
and famines,
and pestilences;
and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Lu:21:12: But before all these, ....

Re:8:7:
The first angel sounded,
and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood,
and they were cast upon the earth:

and the third part of trees was burnt up,
and all green grass was burnt up.

That is what the world is operating on today according to the Bible. It would take me a few pages to 'show that' but you are likely already stretching and yawning so I'm not expecting any big debate but if you do feel like debunking the theme fly at it. The verse below is when things get really bad and nothing can change that. That is also a bitter sweet pill because it means our living conditions are the handi-work of just us and we have the power to improve it, that we don't is to our shame when looking at the global healty of mankind. For the ones who think this doesn't include you start off by telling me how your are exempt from this group.

Re:1:7:
Behold,
he cometh with clouds;
and every eye shall see him,
and they also which pierced him:
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.
Even so,
Amen.