God was so much at war against Lucifer that He had to save his Wife the Holy Spirit

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Israelites were indeed polytheists with the goddess Asherah. The Judeans tried to change all that but along came Christianity which brought the mother goddess back with a vengence.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Got a light?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'll second that.

I'll add that you may also want to reach into your jacket pocket and proceed to dial 9-1-1 on your phone.:)

That should be enter instead of dial. If you will examine your device you will no doubt note the absence of any dial even a virtual one.

Androgenous gods are self contained family units, aren't they?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That's what you took out of the post?
When he's perpetually stoned beyond reason, what would you expect from db? Reason? lol...

Well since this thread is bare I had to find something to comment on.
A fool speaks, because he has to say something...

There are thousands of pre schoolers here that would be confused by your figure of speech.
You're a thousand strong? Who knew you had that many personalities. Or mice in your pockets.

Bring on the pre-schoolers.
You already confused him.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
When he's perpetually stoned beyond reason, what would you expect from db? Reason? lol...
Don't ever expect that at all. It just made me laugh that, considering the wackiness of the OP, that was deemed response worthy, lol.

You already confused him.
As I said, I've confused people before. Shades of the whole pardon/parole debacle from a while back, but not as never ending,lol.