The View of a Non-Believer ~ DogmaCURE

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
XD Yeah, Kudos though, that is a great message to spread ^__^
It would be nice if the supporters of war would get the message. I just remind myself, when talking to the converted, that it is a good reminder that we are not alone and completely crazy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
War has always been the result of either religious and political dogma or both. Although I consider myself a spiritual person, I have no use for religion (or politics). Seems like both are just there to control the sheeple by the control freaks who think they get their power from the subjugation of others. Sad, but they really have no idea how reality really works, but so far enough sheeple exist to make them think they know what they are doing. But, slowly the sheeple are waking up. Some day,hopefully in my lifetime, the majority of them will. The youth of today are our hope and our salvation because they are more aware than any other generation that came before them.

J_Hay

Electoral Member
Mar 21, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
War has always been the result of either religious and political dogma or both. Although I consider myself a spiritual person, I have no use for religion (or politics). Seems like both are just there to control the sheeple by the control freaks who think they get their power from the subjugation of others. Sad, but they really have no idea how reality really works, but so far enough sheeple exist to make them think they know what they are doing. But, slowly the sheeple are waking up. Some day,hopefully in my lifetime, the majority of them will. The youth of today are our hope and our salvation because they are more aware than any other generation that came before them.
Not to mention more willing to face the consequences that come with speaking out ^_^ I do my damndest to let people know that there are things that they should know but dont, truths that should be spoken aloud but aren't.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

o7 <---Salute

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Is that rhetorical? Violence begets violence. Peace is never attained by violence. It may postpone the inevitable for a short time, but can you remember one year of your life when there was no war somewhere?

Violence is sexy in my opinion.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
:lol: Are you going to try and trap God with questions like this on Judgment Day?
I saw this on a friend's facebook page and thought it was interesting. Never heard that one before. And no, I am not worried about judgement day. My god doesn't judge or punish. People do that to themselves while they are alive.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I saw this on a friend's facebook page and thought it was interesting. Never heard that one before. And no, I am not worried about judgement day. My god doesn't judge or punish. People do that to themselves while they are alive.

your absolutely right, all the judgement is done while alive, especially by religions, competing with
one another for business, very much like politicians with their spin and lies trying to get votes.

maybe that is why we say 'rest in peace', for many, it is the only peace they will ever have because
they will no longer be judged.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The atheists prayer: Lord, please save me from your followers.

What Christians can't seem to understand is that they are not the only deists on the planet, they just think they are the only ones with a direct pipeline to the Big G and their Big G is the only true Big G - a triad of Big Daddy, The Kid and the Holy Spook. Atheists and agnostics don't hate Christians, they just hate their self righteous arrogance, their always talking down to anyone who doesn't believe as they do in fairy tales and magic. Their constant judgements about how everybody who doesn't kiss God butt exactly the way they do are all going to Burn Baby Burn. Perhaps if they came down off their high horse and joined the human race, you know the one with flawed psyches, pimples and smelly poop, they might get a little more respect from the rest of humanity.
But don't fret. Soon you all will be in the big revival meeting in the sky while the rest of great unwashed fry for eternity when the Kid comes back and smotes the rest of us heathen.

BTW I am not an atheist nor an agnostic. And I would like to clarify that I am referring to the fundamentalist Christian evangelical types who give the rest of Christendom a bad name.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Fundemental christianity is the only flavour since the fourth century. While the various sects appear to be divergent in the extreme they are fundementaly the same because they all adhere to and teach the exoteric such as the physical christ instead of the intended esoteric.
This change of program was by design specifically to broaden the appeal to the vulgar masses who as always require close efficient supervision. Original christianity is only accesable by a tiny minority, that is esentially true for all higher truth.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Fundemental christianity is the only flavour since the fourth century. While the various sects appear to be divergent in the extreme they are fundementaly the same because they all adhere to and teach the exoteric such as the physical christ instead of the intended esoteric.
This change of program was by design specifically to broaden the appeal to the vulgar masses who as always require close efficient supervision. Original christianity is only accesable by a tiny minority, that is esentially true for all higher truth.
Of course, higher truth needs to be earned. Initiation is sometime a harrowing experience and quite often involves near death and resurrection.