The reason behind terroris and its solution

dattaswami

Time Out
Mar 12, 2006
The reason behind terroris and its solution

Now, we shall examine the problem of terrorism. There can be many religions on the earth, based on the difference in the culture and the civilization existing in the various parts of the world. In the above topic we have seen that the traditions are different, but the essence of the traditions is one and the same. Similarly, religions may differ, but the essence of the religions, which is the spiritual knowledge, is one and the same. The spiritual knowledge says that there is only one God for this entire earth or even for the entire creation. This point is agreed by all religions. The names and forms of the absolute unimaginable God are different in different languages and different dresses of culture. Krishna and Jesus are one and the same, dressed differently as per the difference in the culture of the regions of this earth.

If you say that Krishna alone is God and the Gita alone is the scripture, several generations passed away without the knowledge of Krishna and the Gita in the past, when there was no communication between the countries, till the discovery of India by other countries. In such case, those generations have gone to hell since they did not worship Krishna and did not here the Gita. This is not their fault due to lack of inter-continental contact. In such case, God becomes partial without reason. It means, God should have been mad. God is the Father of every human being and He cannot be partial to some children only without reason. If God is impartial, He should have appeared as Krishna in all countries and delivered the Gita simultaneously. Had it been done, it becomes justified to say that those, who worshipped Krishna, went to God and those, who refused Krishna, went to hell.

This argument applies to the conservative followers of every religion. The solution for this is that the same God appeared in different forms and delivered the same knowledge in various parts of the world simultaneously. The forms may be different but God is one and the same. The languages of the scriptures may differ but the essential knowledge is one and the same. Thus, there is simultaneous delivery of knowledge to everybody in the creation. Hence, God, the Father, is impartial to His children, who are all the human beings. If this single truth is realized, there will be no violent terrorism in the name of God.

The terrorists always kill the followers of other religion. They do not know that they are killing the devotees of their own God. Suppose there is a police officer. He sits in his office in the uniform and another police officer is his best friend. The police officer sits in his house in civil dress. He has another friend in civil dress. The son of the police officer is always exposed to him in the civil dress. Hence, the son praises the friend of the father in civil dress and scolds the other friend in uniform. The ignorant son does not know that his father in the civil dress is the same person in the uniform. He mistakes his father in the uniform as an outsider and even scolds him.
Both naxalism and terrorism should be removed to bring the peace in society, which is the main essence of pravrutti. Unless you follow the ethics, which is the commandment of God, how can you please Him in nivrutti or spiritual path? If you disobey God in pravrutti, you cannot please Him in nivrutti because God is one and the same in both the subjects.
Universal-Spirituality
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oh for pete's sake will you just stick to posting in one topic and quit with the multiple threads........... this is getting very tiresome.

dattaswami

Time Out
Mar 12, 2006
Some people just like talking to themselves.
Absence of spiritual knowledge is the root cause of terrorism. Therefore GOd comes in human form to preach wonderful divine knowledge to transform people through the excellent divine knowledge.

dattaswami

Time Out
Mar 12, 2006
Spam is not divine knowledge.
Spam means some objectionable content, content which are down grading the morality etc etc.

How divine knowledge which is most important aspect of God's administration can be spam.

God comes in human form with a serious intent to preach and uplift the human souls through His wonderful divine knowledge. If you consider it as spam, then how people can be uplifted?

dattaswami

Time Out
Mar 12, 2006
I think Shadow was quite specific. "And now your new threads will all be merged. Any futher ones will either be merged or deleted. A thread had been created for you already, so please use it."

Spamming is posting multiple threads on the same subject with links to your web site.
You must understand the concept of God coming in human form. [FONT=&quot] God in human form is to be recognized through the spiritual knowledge preached by Him and not by the miracles. The main project of God to come to the earth is only to guide the souls to the correct spiritual path, which leads the souls to permanent welfare. Therefore, Veda says that the real identity mark of God is the special spiritual knowledge (Prajnanam Brahma). Who will decide that the knowledge is the best? Your own inner conscience is the real judge to give the certificate for the knowledge of the preacher (Pramanamantahkaranapravruttayah). For your level, whatever is the best should be the best for you. The ultimate and absolute best is not relevant to you. Therefore, the certificate given by others is not relevant to you since the levels of others differ from your level. The preacher gives the spiritual knowledge to the souls in different levels according to their corresponding levels. If you are in the highest level and if your conscience is satisfied, such spiritual knowledge is the ultimate and such preacher is the human incarnation of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] The highest preacher can give lower levels of knowledge also but the lower preacher cannot give the higher-level of knowledge. But if your level is low, the highest preacher is of no use and you can treat the preacher of your level as the highest. Even if you catch the highest preacher, He will give you the level of knowledge corresponding to your level only. The advantage with the highest preacher is that you need not change the preacher as you rise in your level. The highest preacher is only God in human form. You must filter Him not only from ordinary human beings but also must filter Him from the other false human incarnations. The most important point is that you must identify your contemporary human incarnation, which alone can clarify all your doubts. Otherwise, you can only follow the text of the past human incarnation and only your other classmates clarify all your doubts. Then, you will be certainly confused further. [/FONT]

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I am god in human form. So is everybody else. I don't spam the forum like you do, which tells me that you think you are above the rules of this forum and probably other humans as well. A self appointed mouth piece for god is a charlatan as far as I'm concerned.

dattaswami

Time Out
Mar 12, 2006
I am god in human form. So is everybody else. I don't spam the forum like you do, which tells me that you think you are above the rules of this forum and probably other humans as well. A self appointed mouth piece for god is a charlatan as far as I'm concerned.
OK
[FONT=&quot]God came down in the form of an individual soul. You are misunderstanding such human incarnation equal to human being or yourself. The reason for this is the ignorance about God existing in that particular individual soul, which is in that particular gross body. You are also an individual soul in a similar gross body. He is God associated with individual soul in the gross body. You are like the metallic wire present in the outer plastic insulating cover. He is the current in the metallic wire, which exists, in the plastic cover. Unless you have the knowledge of plastic cover (external gross body) and metallic wire (jeevatman), you cannot identify the current (God), which is different from these two. You are only the metallic wire with the plastic cover. Therefore, unless you have the knowledge of the self and body you cannot identify God who is different from both, existing in the human incarnation. To negate these two as God, their knowledge is essential as a preliminary step. [/FONT]

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
OK
God came down in the form of an individual soul. You are misunderstanding such human incarnation equal to human being or yourself. The reason for this is the ignorance about God existing in that particular individual soul, which is in that particular gross body. You are also an individual soul in a similar gross body. He is God associated with individual soul in the gross body. You are like the metallic wire present in the outer plastic insulating cover. He is the current in the metallic wire, which exists, in the plastic cover. Unless you have the knowledge of plastic cover (external gross body) and metallic wire (jeevatman), you cannot identify the current (God), which is different from these two. You are only the metallic wire with the plastic cover. Therefore, unless you have the knowledge of the self and body you cannot identify God who is different from both, existing in the human incarnation. To negate these two as God, their knowledge is essential as a preliminary step.

How do you know that I don't know? How do you know that I have not experienced the divine within my own life force, my own soul? You don't. I know that god does not spam forums, it doesn't break the rules and when speaking through a human incarnation, does not place that incarnation above others, does not talk down to others. I call charlatan because you are talking down to and placing yourself above others and breaking the rules of the forum.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Absence of spiritual knowledge is the root cause of terrorism. Therefore GOd comes in human form to preach wonderful divine knowledge to transform people through the excellent divine knowledge.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that you are God in human form, preaching wonderful divine knowledge?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Are you seriously trying to tell us that you are God in human form, preaching wonderful divine knowledge?
I certainly appears that way. God complex comes to mind. The world has seen a few. His gimmick is not new either. If there is a god, I'm sure he's not a spammer.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Then why are wars and terrorist activities started by religious fanatics? Wrong god perhaps? Or just Spam?

annabattler

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2005
You must understand the concept of God coming in human form. [FONT=&quot]God in human form is to be recognized through the spiritual knowledge preached by Him and not by the miracles. The main project of God to come to the earth is only to guide the souls to the correct spiritual path, which leads the souls to permanent welfare. Therefore, Veda says that the real identity mark of God is the special spiritual knowledge (Prajnanam Brahma). Who will decide that the knowledge is the best? Your own inner conscience is the real judge to give the certificate for the knowledge of the preacher (Pramanamantahkaranapravruttayah). For your level, whatever is the best should be the best for you. The ultimate and absolute best is not relevant to you. Therefore, the certificate given by others is not relevant to you since the levels of others differ from your level. The preacher gives the spiritual knowledge to the souls in different levels according to their corresponding levels. If you are in the highest level and if your conscience is satisfied, such spiritual knowledge is the ultimate and such preacher is the human incarnation of God.

[FONT=&quot]The highest preacher can give lower levels of knowledge also but the lower preacher cannot give the higher-level of knowledge. But if your level is low, the highest preacher is of no use and you can treat the preacher of your level as the highest. Even if you catch the highest preacher, He will give you the level of knowledge corresponding to your level only. The advantage with the highest preacher is that you need not change the preacher as you rise in your level. The highest preacher is only God in human form. You must filter Him not only from ordinary human beings but also must filter Him from the other false human incarnations. The most important point is that you must identify your contemporary human incarnation, which alone can clarify all your doubts. Otherwise, you can only follow the text of the past human incarnation and only your other classmates clarify all your doubts. Then, you will be certainly confused further.
My eyes glaze over, andmy bain shuddes when I read this sot of posting...it's a little like how I react when Jehovah Witnesses knock on my door. Religion is man made .....spirituality is a pesonal and private conviction,not to inflicted on others.
[/FONT][/FONT]

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011

No it isn't. Oppression is the root cause of terrorism.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
No it isn't. Oppression is the root cause of terrorism.

Right.... I suppose you are in a defensive pose right now as you automatically associate terrorism with a certain religion and obviously, people only blow them selves up when they're oppressed. Do you think the Norwegian was oppressed? How about the unibomber?