A call to the American people

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
A call to the American people

You are wrong-doers, but you are unaware

The lesson of Fukushima

The American people and all peoples are at a great danger of having consequences like those of Fukushima in Japan. That is because of their wronging other people and transgression on the rest of God’s creation.

America goes here and there to occupy the Muslim countries, but they say: we come to liberate them. So they killed thousands of people in Afghanistan and Iraq and caused all the mess and destruction, and yet they say: we came to liberate these people.

They are unfair: they align with Jews and Zionists of Palestine against the Palestinians, the Arab and the Muslims in their homeland.

All this and others will cause God’s wrath against all wrong-doers: the American and others.

Therefore, any wise man who wants to be saved from God’s wrath, and his country be saved and his family and the following generations be saved, and that people should live in prosperity and peace everywhere; the American people and all people have to:

1- Believe in God alone without associate, equal or son or daughter.

2- Add an additional faith and belief in Mohammed to your belief in Mosesand Jesus: that is to keep your belief in the prophets of God Moses and Jesus,and to add to it the belief in Prophet Mohammed.

3- Keep your belief in the Law of Moses and the Gospel of Jesus, and add to it the belief in the Glorious Quran: the word of God.

4- Hold fast with the Ten Commandments of God as prescribed in the Bible and the Quran

The Ten Commandments In The Quran

5- Abandon the atheism, the enthusiasm about Jesus and The patron saint.

6- Abandon and refuse the homosexuality which has been lawful in many of your states.

7- Be with Muslims andhelp them in stead of fighting them and plundering their wealth, and help them against their fatal enemy who occupied their homeland in Palestine and transgressed on the Holy House of God: the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem.

Or else, God will punish you more than the punishment of Japan, and your civilization will decline and your generations will be at great risk and danger, when Zionists and Jews will leave you and will not avail you, but better than this is to be with the Arab and Muslims who will be your friends and the prosperity and peace will be all over the world.
Quran and Man after Death

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
LOL That's if the Americans don't wipe you out first.
Id be more worried about the wrath of the Americans then the Wrath of God LOL
I use to be open to Muslims but the more I read your crap the more I understand
why they want to kill you annoying little twerps.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
What I invite the American people and all peoples to, is
1- Believe in God alone and this is The First Commandment in the Law of Moses, the Gospel and the Quran.
2- Believe in Moses, Jesus and add to it the belief in Mohammed --> and have all the blessings.
3- Believe in the the Law of Moses, and the Gospel of Jesus + the belief in the Quran of God --> and have all the wisdom.
4- Believe in the afterlife: the spirit world, and be God-fearing.
5- Be just among people, and avoid every wrong-doing.

quran-ayat.co

======================================================

America has more nuclear reactors than Japan and than any other country.
Such nuclear reactors are great hazard to people, as has it occurred in Japan recently.

No one can give any guaranty that it is safe and they will be safe ...etc. The Japanese thought they are safe until that powerful earthquake and Tsunami came and did what they did not expect.

Now the danger of Nebraska reactor may not be disregarded.

So now this is my advice to them:
First of all: to believe in God alone and in all the prophets including Mohammed and in all the revealed books including the Quran.
Second: they should stop their nuclear activities, and use other energy sources, and they should abandon these dangerous nuclear reactors at once.

But first of all they should be fair towards people and just in their dealing with the Arab and Muslims and Palestineans: the people of Palestine, and should protect the Aqsa mosque: the House of God at Jerusalem from the transgression of Jews and Zionists. They are responsible because they created the Zionist state and supported it from its birth day till today.

The Role of the American Imperialism

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
[/FONT][/COLOR]

This is true.
The call is to all people everywhere.

Until the Arabic world cleans up its own behaviour, such calls to the world by Muslims will be, quite rightly, ignored. Feel free to focus your efforts on your brothers in faith, and once you have cleaned that up, you'll have a free hand to dispense advice to the rest of the world.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

This has me cracking up. We must be the new Phillistines.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
El Aqsa was a transgression of the 1st and 2nd Temple Mount Jewish Temples. There is a recorded history of razing others religous buildings of faith and replacing with Islamic holy places.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
"You are wrong-doers, but you are unaware"

to start the article like this shows absolutely no aptitude for diplomacy.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

America goes here and there to occupy the Muslim countries, but they say: we come to liberate them. So they killed thousands of people in Afghanistan and Iraq and caused all the mess and destruction, and yet they say: we came to liberate these people.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe they should have let North Korea walk into South Korea and bring their marvelous economic and political insights with them. That would have been liberating for the South Koreans.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
What I invite the American people and all peoples to, is
1- Believe in God alone and this is The First Commandment in the Law of Moses, the Gospel and the Quran.
2- Believe in Moses, Jesus and add to it the belief in Mohammed --> and have all the blessings.
3- Believe in the the Law of Moses, and the Gospel of Jesus + the belief in the Quran of God --> and have all the wisdom.
4- Believe in the afterlife: the spirit world, and be God-fearing.
5- Be just among people, and avoid every wrong-doing.

quran-ayat.co

======================================================

America has more nuclear reactors than Japan and than any other country.
Such nuclear reactors are great hazard to people, as has it occurred in Japan recently.

No one can give any guaranty that it is safe and they will be safe ...etc. The Japanese thought they are safe until that powerful earthquake and Tsunami came and did what they did not expect.

Now the danger of Nebraska reactor may not be disregarded.

So now this is my advice to them:
First of all: to believe in God alone and in all the prophets including Mohammed and in all the revealed books including the Quran.
Second: they should stop their nuclear activities, and use other energy sources, and they should abandon these dangerous nuclear reactors at once.

But first of all they should be fair towards people and just in their dealing with the Arab and Muslims and Palestineans: the people of Palestine, and should protect the Aqsa mosque: the House of God at Jerusalem from the transgression of Jews and Zionists. They are responsible because they created the Zionist state and supported it from its birth day till today.

The Role of the American Imperialism

You know, That's not the best way to try & make friends.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
This is the retarded self righteous philosophy of extremist Islam that actually smears Muslims as a whole.

Homophobic, Anti-Jew, Fanatical, garbage.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
This is the retarded self righteous philosophy of extremist Islam that actually smears Muslims as a whole.

Homophobic, Anti-Jew, Fanatical, garbage.

I agree, but how do you know this guy does not represent the majority of muslims in this country. So this guy is peeking out of the closet, but it could be that most of the Muslims here share his views and philosophy.
I mean you hav'nt seen too many muslims showing us the extreme opposite.

Just asking ??

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada

Just remember not all Muslims think like this idiot.
They don't all have these extremist thoughts.