I just got kicked of Pravda and my heart is broken

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Something has changed about Forums of Pravda.Ru

I used to go there to bilge out whatthe****ever I was feeling like ranting about, which nobody used to care about, but they kicked me out, which means they have changed, and they never told me.

I mean come on... so I was dumping... So? I thought that's what it was for.

I apologize for telling Russians that a Canadian's only option might be to gang up and call upon the Queen if Lucifer takes over the leader of Parliament, but come on... it was just a Russian website secretly owned by Putin.

I apologize for telling them that they got take over by Russian Oligarchs taken over by global capitalists as stupidly as they got taken over by communism and therefore should still have a Tzar.

Why should I get kicked off for talking about how if Russians were so strong they could demonstrate their position in the UN by using their super-subs to sink Somali pirates in exchange for showing unemployed Somalies how to run sea-side resorts for Russians from such a cold land to holiday and retire upon as a way to make peace and have jobs therefore no reason to pirate in that part of the planet?

All it was was a logical way to change Somali pirateism into a sea-side retirement for Russians. The Somalis are being pirates because they need jobs, I saw a way to send them jobs from Russians, and the ****ing Russians cut me off for suggesting it, therefore...

**** them...

I did the arithmetic, and Canadian subs are perfect for sinking Somali Pirates by patroling underneath ships. All Canada has to do is silently patrol under ships for a charge if they are foreign. When Somalie pirates some out we bust them, collect information, send in holiday-vacation resort developers, and given them an economy...

Go to church and wonder why Canadians are so consistently blocked from doing as much good as they can do.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/Augusts_Rhapsody.mp3

Last edited:

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Omnicron. This if Ground Control. Our readings have you drifing from orbit. Please confirm. Over.

Pthh... it's just that I didn't notice I was using the wrong default user login.

Ahh, spring finally... I hope we actually get a crop this year. Last year BC's potato crop was wiped out by an excessively wet spring, such that the province would have starved if it didn't have easy access to the I-5 down to California's Imperial Valley.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Pthh... it's just that I didn't notice I was using the wrong default user login.

Ahh, spring finally... I hope we actually get a crop this year. Last year BC's potato crop was wiped out by an excessively wet spring, such that the province would have starved if it didn't have the I-5 down to California's Imperial Valley.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ashes to ashes funk to funky we know Omnicrons a junky strung out in heaven's high hitting an all time low....

Ahh, spring finally... I hope we actually get a crop this year. Last year BC's potato crop was wiped out by an excessively wet spring, such that the province would have starved if it didn't have easy access to the I-5 down to California's Imperial Valley.
Good luck with the pudaydas.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Ashes to ashes funk to funky we know Omnicrons a junky strung out in heaven's high hitting an all time low....

I'm not a junky, although I've known a few, and their descriptions of the pain relief they feel when on it does make it sound tempting at times.
Good luck with the pudaydas.
Hmm... well... now that I think about it, what plant geneticists should do is create a hybrid of the potato with the water chestnut.