If now you see a miracle, will you believe?

If you see a miracle with your own eyes, will you believe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
I know most of you are atheists and enthusiastic associaters: associate others with God;

Atheists deny God, the afterlife and every religion, and even they will deny death if they can

Christians associate Jesus with God: some say Jesus is God Himself, others say Jesus is the son of God, and others will say Jesus is part of Trinity: the three are one and the one is three..etc.

Jews deny Jesus and Mohammed; some say: God sent Moses and that's it.

Muslims also have their share in the enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs, and some of them deny the Mahdi and they say: God sent Mohammed and that's it, and there will be no Mahdi.

Therefore, my question is: In case you see a miracle by your own eyes, will you believe?

Some will say: no God, and so no miracles whatsoever; anyhow I say: if you see the miracle with your own eyes, will you believe? Say: yes, or no; and why do you say this in 2-3 lines.

The miracle will be an animal or beast speaking to you that people were used to deny God's revelations or were uncertain about the revelations.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I know most of you are atheists and enthusiastic associaters: associate others with God;

Atheists deny God, the afterlife and every religion, and even they will deny death if they can

Christians associate Jesus with God: some say Jesus is God Himself, others say Jesus is the son of God, and others will say Jesus is part of Trinity: the three are one and the one is three..etc.

Muslims also have their share in the enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs, and some of them deny the Mahdi and they say: God sent Mohammed and that's it, and there will be no Mahdi.

Therefore, my question is: In case you see a miracle by your own eyes, will you believe?

Some will say: no God, and so no miracles whatsoever; anyhow I say: if you see the miracle with your own eyes, will you believe? Say: yes, or no; and why do you say this in 2-3 lines.

The miracle will be an animal or beast speaking to you that people were used to deny God's revelations or were uncertain about the revelations.

What constitutes a miracle? To some people it is something happening they don't understand. Would a woman surviving outdoors for 49 days in winter conditions with virtually no food be a miracle? If so I believe in miracles. Would 33 men surviving for more than two months trapped in a mine be a miracle?

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

There is no difference in what your describing here. Jesus is God. He is the son of God the Father. He is part of the Trinity. Clearly you don't understand Christianity in the least.

Of course. You will only see miracles in Jesus name however. No one will ever see a miracle from Allah because he's a false god.

Last edited:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

I believe in God and also belive that His prophets performed miracles. I must say though that the reason I believe they'd performed miracles is because I believe they were the Word of God, and not the other way around.

Even if a person witnesses a miracle there is no guarantee he will believe it as he can always try to explain it away. I believe the perpose of miracles was not to prove the existence of God since after all there would still be no guarantee anyone would believe. I believe rather that their real purpose was less for non-believers and more for believers to teach lessons, sometimes owing to the symbolic message contained in the miracle. In fact, I'd say the message of the miracle is more important than the miracle itself, precisely because miracles themselves do not prove anything.

I came to believe in God and then His miracles, not the other way around.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
. No one will ever see a miracle from Allah though, because he's a false god.
Well whatever kind of God Allah is, he definitly likes to oppress people.
All muslim countries are real sh^thole countries. Here we are in the 21 century, and just look at the conditions these Muslims are living in. Now suddenly they have started to wake up in Lybia, Syria and a few other countries, and they are just beginning to realize what a sh^thole life they are leading.
Just where have these Muslims been in the last 2000 yrs?
Look at Christainity, it has moved on and created some if the best countries in the world.

Most Muslims want to immigrate to Christian countries. They have screwed up their own country, I don't want them to come here and screw up my country.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
What constitutes a miracle? To some people it is something happening they don't understand. Would a woman surviving outdoors for 49 days in winter conditions with virtually no food be a miracle? If so I believe in miracles. Would 33 men surviving for more than two months trapped in a mine be a miracle?

This is not like what I asked: if you see a miracle, which is an extraordinary thing done to prove that God is True and the Quran is true and the afterlife is true:
like e.g. an animal or beast speaking to you and saying: "You are a disbeliever; believe in God alone and the Quran or else you will lose." Will you then believe according to such miracle? Or you will keep denying God, Mohammed and the Quran, inspite of seeing such a miracle?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

My question was: If you see such a miracle as an animal or beast speaking to you and saying: "You are a disbeliever,; believe in God alone, the Quran and Prophet Mohammed or else you will lose."

Will you keep up saying Nope, in spite of seeing such a miracle with your own eyes?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My question was: If you see such a miracle as an animal or beast speaking to you and saying: "You are a disbeliever,; believe in God alone, the Quran and Prophet Mohammed or else you will lose."

Will you keep up saying Nope, in spite of seeing such a miracle with your own eyes?
My buddy has an African Gray that can sing the theme to "Happy Days". Is that a miracle?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
There is no difference in what your describing here. Jesus is God. He is the son of God the Father. He is part of the Trinity. Clearly you don't understand Christianity in the least.

Of course. You will only see miracles in Jesus name however. No one will ever see a miracle from Allah because he's a false god.

My question is: if you see such a miracle as an animal or beast coming out of the earth and speaking to you: "You are a disbeliever: you associate Jesus with God and have forged a lie by claiming God has any son; so believe in God alone without any son or parents or you will lose."

Will you then believe in God alone without associate or son, or you will keep up on your ideas in spite of seeing such a miracle?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
You see animals speaking on tv all the time.
So, it must be a miracle, maybe not a Qran miracle tho!!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Yep.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
I believe in God and also belive that His prophets performed miracles. I must say though that the reason I believe they'd performed miracles is because I believe they were the Word of God, and not the other way around.

Even if a person witnesses a miracle there is no guarantee he will believe it as he can always try to explain it away. I believe the perpose of miracles was not to prove the existence of God since after all there would still be no guarantee anyone would believe. I believe rather that their real purpose was less for non-believers and more for believers to teach lessons, sometimes owing to the symbolic message contained in the miracle. In fact, I'd say the message of the miracle is more important than the miracle itself, precisely because miracles themselves do not prove anything.

I came to believe in God and then His miracles, not the other way around.

Evenso, if you see such a miracle: an animal or beast coming out of the earth and speaking to you: Believe in God alone, in His servant Mohammed the apostle of God and in His word the Quran: will you believe? or you will keep up to your previous ideas and denial?

Well whatever kind of God Allah is, he definitly likes to oppress people.
All muslim countries are real sh^thole countries. Here we are in the 21 century, and just look at the conditions these Muslims are living in. Now suddenly they have started to wake up in Lybia, Syria and a few other countries, and they are just beginning to realize what a sh^thole life they are leading.
Just where have these Muslims been in the last 2000 yrs?
Look at Christainity, it has moved on and created some if the best countries in the world.

Most Muslims want to immigrate to Christian countries. They have screwed up their own country, I don't want them to come here and screw up my country.

You have not answered the question.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
When minerals self arrange into crystal forms is that a miracle?

Of course everything in the universe is a miracle;
And when they demanded of Prophet Mohammed to do an objective miracle, God revealed:
{قُلِ انظُرُواْ مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا تُغْنِي الآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُونَ} (101) سورة يونس

The explanation:
(Say [O Mohammed to those who have demanded a miracle from you]:
"Look at [the wonders] that are in the heavens and the earth! [They are the best miracles.]
But neithermiracles nor warners avail a people who do not believe [in God and in Hismessenger.]")

but I asked:

if you see a certain miracle with your own eyes, like an animal or beast coming out of the earth and speaking to you: Believe in God alone, and in Mohammed the apostle of God and in the Quran the word of God and in the Mahdi sent by God;

will you believe, or will you not believe in spite of seeing such a miracle with your own eyes and hearing it with your own ears?

Well? Is a parrot (a beast) that can sing the theme to Happy Days a miracle or not?

No, not a parrot: I said: a beast or an animal coming out of the earth and speaking, and telling people about the true belief.

It happened once to Balaam son of Bosor (his story in the Torah) when his mule spoke and said to him: You are beating me to force me to move forward, while there is an angel standing before me and preventing me to move.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I see ground squirrels (definetly beasts) that come out the ground, then there is a "pop" sound and then no more beast.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Was the Noah's flood a miracle?