Men get 7000 lashes for sodomy

Locutus
Hardcore.

From correspondents in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
October 04, 2007 08:56pm

TWO men in Saudi Arabia have been sentenced to 7000 lashes each after being convicted of sodomy and have received their first round of punishment in public, a newspaper said today.

The men, who were not identified, were meted out an unspecified number of lashes in public in the the southwestern city of Al-Bahah on Tuesday evening, the Al-Okaz daily reported.
They were then returned to prison where they are to be held until the full punishment is completed, the newspaper added, without saying how many sessions this would involve.
Homosexual acts are illegal in Saudi Arabia, which metes out strict punishment based on sharia, or Islamic law.
Rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking can all carry the death penalty in the kingdom, with public beheading the common form of execution.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-23109,00.html

DurkaDurka
7000 lashes is ridiculous, might as well put them through a meat grinder

Tonington
Seriously...

lone wolf
Yeah ... the beheading might be humane....

Wolf

Dreadful Nonsense
not enough talk of the sodomy action for me...big dissapointment

lone wolf
They didn't wanna give head....

Wolf

#juan
The worst thing I see is the death penalty for quitting the religion..(apostasy)

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

The worst thing I see is the death penalty for quitting the religion..(apostasy)

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

not enough talk of the sodomy action for me...big dissapointment

Doc, why don't you create a story around the alleged sodomy? You could even give your second favourite animal (camels) a cameo appearance.

Walter
What's the punishment for playing the Zappa song, "Ram it up the poop chute"?

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

HIV?

Pangloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The song is actually called "Broken Hearts Are For Assholes."

It is from his March, 1979 album "Sheik Yerbouti" - it also has the classics "Bobby Brown Goes Down" and "Jewish Princess."

Pangloss

Unforgiven
Kinda reminds me of Neocons here in Canada and the US that don't want anyone to use pot.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Kinda reminds me of Neocons here in Canada and the US that don't want anyone to use pot.

HIV? You better be careful dude.

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

HIV? You better be careful dude.

You still make no sense. dude

triedit
What about heterosexual sodomy?

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by triedit View Post

What about heterosexual sodomy?

ok but just this once

triedit
Now where did I put that strap on......

hermanntrude
eeep

once again, a fatal misunderstanding

Locutus
New species: Homosaurus?

lone wolf
Somebody ain't gonna say "squeal like a pig" are they?...

Wolf

hermanntrude
you sure do got a perdy mouth

gopher
+1
#23  Top Rated Post
Saudi Arabia: next to Pakistan, Bush's favorite ally.

But wait! BLAME CLINTON!!

Cosmo
Yi ... I saw a picture of someone who'd been caned (think it was here, in fact). The guy would never survive 7000.

Triedit, lots of those archiac laws are still on the books ... and they apply to heteros as well. You could be a serious criminal!!!!

Toro
Get a hot chick to administer the punishment.

He might enjoy it then.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by #juan

Well , a kid is born into the religion and there is a death sentence to get out of it. No wonder these people are backward.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

You still make no sense. dude

From the looks of it, he was probably responding to a Durka post above yours, and accidentally clicked yours by mistake.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Yi ... I saw a picture of someone who'd been caned (think it was here, in fact). The guy would never survive 7000.

Triedit, lots of those archiac laws are still on the books ... and they apply to heteros as well. You could be a serious criminal!!!!

We did have a picture of somebody who had been caned. It was like about a dozen strokes. These guys will be all scar tissue after a few dozen. They won't survive 7,000

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

We did have a picture of somebody who had been caned. It was like about a dozen strokes. These guys will be all scar tissue after a few dozen. They won't survive 7,000

Either that, or they will be in prison for a loooong time. Either way, it is a pretty horrible fate.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

From the looks of it, he was probably responding to a Durka post above yours, and accidentally clicked yours by mistake.

I never even noticed that until just now. The next time I came by we were on page 2. Yeah, I was kibitzing with those two sex hounds (Doc and Durka). Just a misquote is all. Sorry about that Unforgiven.