Impeach....Now!

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
lol his speech is so repeatitive, its making me laugh.
nonono..its just so funny..his talk of freedom and better life for Iraqi..oh man..*squeezes his belly because he is laughing so hard*

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
lol his speech is so repeatitive, its making me laugh.
nonono..its just so funny..his talk of freedom and better life for Iraqi..oh man..*squeezes his belly because he is laughing so hard*

It`s not funny Kim....(which reminds me of the other evening) when my mother dropped in out of the blue.
She said when she looks at President Bush on TV these days she feels `sorry` for him. ..in a pityfull sense.
I believe she too fell for the 9/11 gig at the time but soon common sense took over....nothing added up.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Whatever you do don't try to impeach him now. Lord knows what he'll do to divert the issue. Let him end the term as is so he'll leave without blowing the world up on the way out.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I try demmit, but he just has this way of getting all up in our faces doesn't he? Every time I slide my glance the other way, he finds some way to swivel my attention back on him. He's wily, that one.

This may be an embarrassing display of naivete on my part, but I honestly can't understand how he has eluded a fate like that of JFK.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Jeeeeez. Gore's an idiot, Bush is an idiot, etc. I have news for you people, politicians are for the most part either crooked, stupid, gullible, portentous, avaricious, narcissistic, prevaricating, obtuse, ............... Just accept it. We'd probably do a lot better with a third the ones we have. More is not necessarily better. Gov'ts, too.