No medical drug, no treatment but only this

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
No treatment but the honey of the bee may contain the cure.
What treatment all people all over the world have now for this Coronavirus?

What some have suggested about the Chloroquine and Azithromycin is only speculative.. nothing is certain, nothing they know for sure.
What they said about the vaccine, which is not a treatment, but only a prophylaxis or a preventive measure which also is not available now.

Research, good.. then do researches and laboratory and medical work, and scientific studying .. etc. Very good .. no objection.
And declare war on the virus? How by bullets or rockets? And deploy the army to combat the virus!? And bring your equipped military ships etc what so!?

And the president said: In 2 weeks we will have the curative medical drug!? Or in one month or so we will conquer the disease! How can anyone claim such thing.. in few days or so we will have the drug of choice ..etc.

God - be glorified - told us in the Quran that the syrup coming out of the belly of the bee, which is the honey includes a cure to people of many many diseases.

Quran 16: 68-69, which mean:
(68. And your Lord [O Mohammed] inspired the bee [with its instinct and inborn drive, saying]: "Take to habitations [and to produce the honey] in the hills, in the trees and in the hives which they ‘make and hang’.”

69. Then eat of all [the kinds of] fruits, and – being submissive, [to your instinct, and being diligent] – follow the ways of [the instinct made for you by] your Lord.
There comes forth from their bellies [the honey:] a drink of various colors [some of it is white and another is red like the dibis or the date syrup], wherein is cure for mankind [from some diseases].

In that [bee, honey and its hexagonal cells of the hives] is indeed a sign [indicative of a Creator Who created it and an All-Wise God Who inspired it] for people who reflect [in its creation, its hives and honey, and they thank God for that.]
)

See more detailed explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_68
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_68

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So in this situation, people have only to pray God Most Gracious to save them from this virus.

And God Most Gracious has given to us a valuable remedy which is the honey secreted by the bee.

So give to the patients the honey in good amount: it will not be harmful, and certainly it includes the energy in addition to many other benefits + the cure because it includes many antibodies against the microbes.

Moreover, it may have a prophylactic effect also.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not only the honey is secreted from the abdomen of the bee, but many other substances, like the Royal Food, and the wax.
The honey contains:
>> Energy.
>> Vitamins.
>> Minerals.
>> Antibodies (in the form of antibodies (Immunoglobulin A) like that present in the milk for example, etc.)
>> While the bee collects the pollen of flowers, the honey is good for the allergy.
>> It is good for cough (and it is included in many cough syrups .. now in common use.)

This is some of what we know, while there is much of what we do not know and it is included in the honey and the other secretions of the bee.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So take the honey as a prophylaxis (and it is a delicious food), every day a table spoonful .. and when one feels sore throat or suspects that he might have some illness like this .. take a table spoonful of the honey or more.

And for the patient, give the honey every hour: for energy and as a nutrient, and for the antibody (the Immunoglobulin A) which it includes and other valuable substances.

Later on, when doctors discover a good drug, then use that discovered drug in addition to the honey, about which God Most Gracious told us in the Quran that the syrup coming from the abdomen of the bee includes cure for people (from some diseases at least.)

N.B. The royal food which I mentioned in the previous post.. I mean the Royal Honey or the Royal Jelly.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Allah and the spirit of Mohamad aren't saving the Islamic persons of the Muslim faith? They must be Islamophobic too!

Allah (or God) can save, but Mohammed cannot save, because Mohammed died and went to His Lord in heaven or paradise. Neither Moses nor Jesus can do anything in this respect.

While God (or Allah) is All-Living and will not die; and all the authority and work is up to God alone.

Muslims are not exceptional of God's deal: if they are upright and glorify God alone, they will certainly be saved. But if they associate their imams and religious figures together with God then they will certainly fail.

Whereas Jews and Christians are in extreme error when they disbelieve in Prophet Mohammed the messenger of God and in the Quran the word of God.

Quran 6: 17, which means:
(If God afflicts you [man] with adversity a none but He [alone] can remove it;

and if He touches you with a blessing
b, He is Most Able to do anything.)
...................................................................................

17 a Like an illness, poverty or harm.

17 b Like abundance of provision, health of the body or any other blessings of the World.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_17
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_17

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Allah and the spirit of Mohamad aren't saving the Islamic persons of the Muslim faith? They must be Islamophobic too!
No, Allah is just weeding out the evil ones. So unless she gets bored before finishing the job there will only be a handful of muslims left.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Another aya in this respect is in the Quran 10: 107, which means:

(If God inflicts you with some affliction, none but He alone can remove it;
and if He wills for you any blessing
h, then none can prevent His favor [from reaching you];

He bestows it
i on any of His servants whom He pleases j;

and He is the Most Forgiving
k, the Most Merciful l.)
107 h i.e. the prophet-hood.
107 i i.e. the prophet-hood.
107 j i.e. He gives that ‘blessing’ or the prophet-hood to the one who deserves it, who has a pure or intact heart, generous, truthful with his words, merciful to the poor, kind to the weak and the needy.
107 k To the one who shows kindness to the weak.
107 l To the one who shows mercy to the needy.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_107
quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_107

The implication of this aya:
When God decides to send a messenger or apostle like Mohammed, the Jews and all other people, cannot prevent his revelation from reaching him, and none can object to God that He chooses Mohammed or other messengers, as He pleases, not as they desire.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
No, Allah is just weeding out the evil ones. So unless she gets bored before finishing the job there will only be a handful of muslims left.
I

It seems you will not desist until Allah removes from you every blessing.
In Iraq we say: May Allah remove from you every good luck and fortune! Amen.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
You, two; this is according to your extreme hatred and rancor which your community have inserted in your mind, since your childhood.
So you lie and insist on your lies; there is no pedophilia but only in the evil imagination and lies of the Zionists.

The Wicked Zionists are devils; they intend to cover my thread with their vain words and to twist the truth.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
This is according to your extreme hatred and rancor which your community have inserted in your mind, since your childhood.
So you lie and insist on your lies; there is no pedophilia but only in the evil imagination and lies of the Zionists.
You need a reality check. Even Mohamed was a pedophile. And a goat humper.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You, two; this is according to your extreme hatred and rancor which your community have inserted in your mind, since your childhood.
The Wicked Zionists are devils; they intend to cover my thread with their vain words and to twist the truth.

Nope this is all criticizing your Nazi trained Jihadi movement that brainwashed through religious preaching, school room teaching, and violence the peaceful Muslim movement. Targeting their hatred toward the peaceful Hebrews at the time you all lived together in peace, because why? They were seen as taking financial advantage of Muslims, and hoarding the ME's wealth to themselves?

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Hebrews, ha? Those who annihilated the Palestinian people?
uummm I have news for you, wacko, there still exist Palestinians, so they haven't been annihilated.
We have neighbours that came from Palestine nand there are more than a few in the ME.