School bus bullies pummel 14-year-old boy over Trump Hat

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
School bus bullies pummel 14-year-old boy over Trump Hat

Shocking video has emerged showing a 14-year-old boy being attacked on a school bus, allegedly because he'd previously worn a hat supporting President Donald Trump.

The incident occurred on November 21 in Hamilton County, Florida, and the video first emerged on Thursday after the boy's family retained attorney Foye B. Walker for possible legal action.

The incident left the boy, identified only as Tyler, hospitalized with head contusions, according to his mother, a Trump supporter who tweets under the handle @AmericanDiaries.

The attorney, Walker, verified in a tweet that the incident occurred on a school bus in Hamilton County, and that he was representing the family. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment from DailyMail.com.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bullies-pummel-14-year-old-boy-Trump-hat.html

Bullys typically don't need any "good" reason to do do what comes naturally to them.

They are thugs and love brutality, if he was wearing a Bernie2020 cap they would still beat him.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Most bullies are scared shitless cowards because they get beaten by their parents. It takes a hurt person to hurt another.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Violence is spawned by a lack of self-control and self-control is not a politicial issue even if politics can be a trigger.
I can remember the orange god urging violence on occasion.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Violence is spawned by a lack of self-control and self-control is not a politicial issue even if politics can be a trigger.
I can remember the orange god urging violence on occasion.
Yet no citation.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Bullys typically don't need any "good" reason to do do what comes naturally to them.
They are thugs and love brutality, if he was wearing a Bernie2020 cap they would still beat him.
Oh dear. We got a problem, Boom. Either I'm wising up or you're slipping, because I agree completely.

Either way, one of us needs a drink pronto. I suggest we both have one (or 12) just to be sure.