BREAKING NEWS: Trudeau boards a private jet to Western Canada

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BREAKING NEWS: With Western Canada in trouble, Prime Minister Trudeau has boarded a private plan and is flying out West!... annnndd he has just past Alberta, he is in Torfino, BC ... and he's surfing. Never mind, he still doesn't care. :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
BREAKING NEWS: With Western Canada in trouble, Prime Minister Trudeau has boarded a private plan and is flying out West!... annnndd he has just past Alberta, he is in Torfino, BC ... and he's surfing. Never mind, he still doesn't care. :lol:
We'll see if we can find somebody to give a shit about you, Boomster. Probably have to pay way more than minimum wage.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Checking tides himself, good plan considering what the 'hired help' suggested that made any port that served the people in the north, simply impossible. Snow-board on water, send an expert, double his usual salary for this trip. lol
He covered the World Bank's ass in the SNC affair, so he is still in power, weakened to show who is boss and the past should have 'been quieter'. The same WB will build anything he wants and have Canada pay for the loan. The 21st century standards are more for the end of the century rather than the beginning. Currently the plants we have been using cannot be upgraded and the new ones will have bots as workers.

People better like to be a tourist, pick a complex hobby, or like being a couch-potato as those will be the only careers available to 85% of the population. The bots and the 15% can run the world at 21st century standards, while setting aside a certain amount so the transition is not placed on a single generation. It can probably be considered to be finished when we can accurately tell the daily weather for any location 100 years in advance.
Places like China and Russia and India and Africa will all come to have the same standards. Today Africa would be sold the outdated models and the US would install the latest models for themselves, while deny spare parts to the place they sold the scrap to. That part was never touched on in any of the SNC threads (BTW)

When the WB blacklisted SNC they were bombing Libya, they were getting rid of a witness they no longer had any use for. Disposable arm of a company based in France. The WB would finance just about anything JT wanted as long as it was by their standards, which makes it overly expensive and via a loan that is at 6% interest. On the bright side when they are doing something 'big' they start off as experts at moving heavy things around. Cleaning up at the end, not so much. Getting things completed on time and under budget, not so much, both of which requite something as radical as changing the timing of the traffic lights on a certain day in a certain location.
They would simply use the companies they have not blacklisted to build the billion dollar projects. Some of the exploration data and pipeline construction make road construction possible even if not perfected yet. Hemp, yet again, would allow mats to be locally constructed that last 20 years in water and they turn to black dirt on their own. When lakes take over the hemp is used for the hulls and pontoons used. When heavy sleighs are used in the winter the 'waves would break ice that is 4ft deep' so the 'ditches' might to be designed to eliminated that hazard from waves the roads create.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Links, Boomer? Mind you I have been far too busy cheering my Riders on to First Place in the West to pay attention to the news...........still......links would be good back up to your comments.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Would you reaction be any different if it was fact or fiction?? For most posters here the private jet would be the whole story.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No surf. Water is flat as a plate of piss.Im working on long beach right now building the trail. I do know where there is a loggers necklace laying around though.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We had a cleansing ceremony on the trail just up from long beach last week. Too bad the little twerp wasn't here for that. Would have been funny to see him all dressed up for the event when none of the natives were.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We had a cleansing ceremony on the trail just up from long beach last week. Too bad the little twerp wasn't here for that. Would have been funny to see him all dressed up for the event when none of the natives were.
Is that the Wild Pacific trail ? I think they are connecting Tofino and Uclulet , I have hiked much of that area . We used to go from Ukee to Wichaninnich along the beach . Some beautiful little bays and coves . You can find pine mushrooms along the trail under the rotos .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is that the Wild Pacific trail ? I think they are connecting Tofino and Uclulet , I have hiked much of that area . We used to go from Ukee to Wichaninnich along the beach . Some beautiful little bays and coves . You can find pine mushrooms along the trail under the rotos .
And chanterelles throughout the area .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
That's the one. Called Upscheek trail.cant even pronounce the native name because it has a question mark in it. Never could figure out how to pronounce punctuation marks but some idiot put lots of them in coastal languages.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I like Desolation Sound. Excellent marine hunting and easily acessible by logging roads.
Funny that. I grew up in Powell River and the farthest I got was Oakover arm. We lived south of town and I left soon after high school. Worked in every other inlet on the coast at one time or another.

Wise

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
Good to know that fast plane can take PM quickly anywhere. Ancient times were the slowest to move around and send letters.