NDP- 33

Bloq- 10

Green- 2

Liberal minority government.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Oops!

I forgot about Maxime. Okay, my prediction still stands...zero seats for Bernier.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'll go...

Liberals- 160

Conservatives- 133

NDP- 33

Bloq- 10

Green- 2

Liberal minority government.

If you are right then your prediction would show........................................

a TRIUMPH OF BRIBERY AND GREED..............................

over common sense and logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At various times I have said that THE BEST Our idiot Boy can hope for is a SHORT LIVED minority govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest to you that Singh and May will be HESITANT to tie their horses to the LIE-beral wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Ontari-owe NDP leader Andrea Horvath found to HER COST..................................

if you work too closely with LIE-berals then you get tarred with THEIR DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL NOW DEPENDS - as I have said before - on the Silent Majority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 55 percent of the population that does not normally vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest that there may be some WILD ELECTION SURPRISES in store for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pollsters cannot tell how many people who generally support LIE-berals ................................

also want to see Our idiot Boy DEPOSED before he LIES AGAIN about things like Lavalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of civil service union HOGS ARE WHITE PEOPLE....................................

and Our idiot Boy has INSULTED THEM with his talk of white privilege and white systemic bigotry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people are disturbed by radical Islam and are worried about the wide open borders................................

and LIE-beral willingness to welcome any goof who steps over the border..................................

WITHOUT THE BOTHER of a security check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many people are worried about crime and violence and about thugs breaking into cars and etc............................

and it WORRIES PEOPLE that Our idiot Boy INSISTS that "we cannot arrest our way out of this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet Our idiot Boy offers NO SENSIBLE ALTERNATIVE to arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It bothers people that Our idiot Boy WANTS US TO RESIGN OURSELVES to crime and violence.......................

to drug addiction and to homeless people living on the streets in filth and squalor........................................

it bothers our union HOGS that govt gravy they CLAIM FOR THEMSELVES.............................

is being soaked up by illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is rising FEAR AMONG LIE-berals that the people who elected them in 2015...................................

WILL NOT SHOW UP THIS TIME AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That many FORMER LIE-beral supporters will either abstain from voting or will support the idiot LIE-beral cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning NDP or Greenies instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is LIE-beral FEAR that the Silent Majority might just have been PROVOKED sufficiently...............................

to COME OUT AND CAST A BALLOT THIS TIME AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Sorry Mr. SpillyPants,

But I don't believe Sheer has the 'It factor' to become the next Prime Minister. He was too quick to pull the trigger in asking Trudeau to resign over the decades-old black make-up fiasco. We can't have someone so unreasonable at the helm.

That's just one example where I said to myself 'Really?'...after he made some curious comments. I'm Conservative at heart, but don't believe it's in the cards for the party this time around.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
It's a shame though. I always felt Rona Ambrose had Prime Ministerial timber. She would have given Dreamboat a run for his money.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Conservative 344?

Walter, please check yourself in to the nearest Hospital ER...I'm sensing early onset dementia going on here.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I dunno...Trudie's little child sex fling while a teacher may have ended his political career.
;)
...and of course the polls all said hitlary would win by a charlie brown slide.

Haha, telephone poles...( Alexander Graham Bell Kowalski ) what else would one expect from something like that?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is less of a prediction and more of a wish list:

I'd like to see the Conservatives take a small but significant majority (175-180 or so seats) October 21st, with the NDP doing better than anyone thinks they will, and the Liberals punished for the Elitist & Criminal BS for the last four years by getting about 25% or less of the vote, and Bernier not getting a single seat and the Greens getting their 2-3 seats...and the Bloc getting back to being fairly irrelevant on a national level as they're really a provincial party.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This is less of a prediction and more of a wish list:

I'd like to see the Conservatives take a small but significant majority (175-180 or so seats) October 21st, with the NDP doing better than anyone thinks they will, and the Liberals punished for the Elitist & Criminal BS for the last four years by getting about 25% or less of the vote, and Bernier not getting a single seat and the Greens getting their 2-3 seats...and the Bloc getting back to being fairly irrelevant on a national level as they're really a provincial party.
Well I believe both the Bloc and the PPC will pick up seats in Quebec , the Liberals will lose seats in B.C. The Maritimes and Ontario along with the seats the Bloc and PPC , means the liberals have no path to majority . I notice the mafia are talking up Singh and his NDP and why not he is well spoken and a Quick wit . I expect the Conservatives to gain the most seats with the NDP and Liberals fighting for official opposition status . Time will tell .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well I believe both the Bloc and the PPC will pick up seats in Quebec , the Liberals will lose seats in B.C. The Maritimes and Ontario along with the seats the Bloc and PPC , means the liberals have no path to majority . I notice the mafia are talking up Singh and his NDP and why not he is well spoken and a Quick wit . I expect the Conservatives to gain the most seats with the NDP and Liberals fighting for official opposition status . Time will tell .
How the media became the mafia I can’t say .

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Trudeau is toast. The pot vote isnt going to be there this time.

Toronto downtown stinks of pot.

Worse yet, a friend who lives in the Queen St. East and Sherbourne area downtown told me he'd once called the cops on a guy selling drugs openly. He called three times over a three-hour period and the police never came. He said three weeks later, the guy was still there selling drugs.

Why have laws if we don't enforce them?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Toronto downtown stinks of pot.

Worse yet, a friend who lives in the Queen St. East and Sherbourne area downtown told me he'd once called the cops on a guy selling drugs openly. He called three times over a three-hour period and the police never came. He said three weeks later, the guy was still there selling drugs.

Why have laws if we don't enforce them?
Political correctness and liberal judges .