We’ve got to start eating babies."

petros
+1
QUEENS, New York — A seemingly troubled woman at a town hall hosted by Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in her district stood up to demand the congresswoman support drastic measures to combat climate change, such as "eating babies."

“We’re not going to be here for much longer, because of the climate crisis," the woman pleaded. "We only have a few months left. I love that you support the Green Deal, but it’s not gonna get rid of fossil fuel. It’s not going to solve the problem fast enough. A Swedish professor said we can eat dead people, but it’s not fast enough! So, I think your next campaign slogan needs to be this: We’ve got to start eating babies."

Many of Ocasio-Cortez’s constituents appeared confused by the woman’s declarations.

Removing her jacket to reveal a T-shirt with the phrase “Save the planet Eat the Children,” the woman continued, “We don’t have a enough time. There’s too much Co2."

"All of you!" she went on, turning to those around her, "You’re a pollutant! Too much Co2. We have to start now. Please — you are so great. I’m so happy that you are supporting a Green New Deal, but it’s not enough. Even if we were to bomb Russia, it’s not enough. There’s too many people, too much pollution. So, we have to get rid of the babies. That’s a big problem. Just stopping having babies just isn’t enough. We need to eat the babies. This is very serious. Please give a response.”

Staffers of the New York congresswoman approached the woman toward the end of her remarks, as attendees in the room became increasingly uncomfortable.

Video

https://youtu.be/hG8Dr3QVi9A

Twin_Moose
+1
OAC followed up by don't pick on her she has mental problems, haha nothing at all about a bridge to far, so basically the looney tune is on the right track

Cannuck
Normal people understand the woman has mental issues. Drama queens and snowflakes have to make it about something more

petros
+1
When are you due? Are you going to eat your baby?

Cannuck
See what I mean

petros
+1
That's just fat and not a pregnancy?

Are you eating too many fat babies?

Twin_Moose
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Normal people understand the woman has mental issues. Drama queens and snowflakes have to make it about something more

I would make sure she has no access to firearms, knives, or baseball bats

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I would make sure she has no access to firearms, knives, or baseball bats

You don't believe in the right to bear arms?

Jinentonix
+5
#9  Top Rated Post

Mental issues? Or was she just darkly mocking the leftards' climate alarmism. A lot of people don't really get dark humour.

Twin_Moose
+1

Not if they are bat winged

Hoid
Just some magahat

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Mental issues? Or was she just darkly mocking the leftards' climate alarmism....

Well yes, I suppose she could have been a Trumpite but that falls into the mentally ill category

Gilgamesh
+2

You can't fix stupid.

Hoid
+1
A protester who called for Americans to 'eat the babies' to fight climate change at AOC's town hall was revealed as a member of a pro-Trump fringe group

https://www.insider.com/pro-trump-gr...babies-2019-10

Told you.

Just a fake news stunt being spread around by the white nattys

Cannuck

Well yes, I suppose she could have been a Trumpite but that falls into the mentally ill category

Nailed it

Danbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

A protester who called for Americans to 'eat the babies' to fight climate change at AOC's town hall was revealed as a member of a pro-Trump fringe group
https://www.insider.com/pro-trump-gr...babies-2019-10
Told you.
Just a fake news stunt being spread around by the white nattys

Ummmm, tell the truth there Mr. Never Tells the Truth.

Ocasio Cortez HOAXED by Fake Supporter's
"Eat The Babies"
Solution To Climate Change Crisis

This sparked debate and outrage form many and was instantly wielded for political gain by all sides. After the initial demand AOC did not reject or denounce the claims much to the joy of conservatives like Tucker Carlson who quickly pointed it out asking why wasn't her first reaction to say "No!"

But it was soon discovered this women was likely a Lyndon Larouche supporter engaging in a hoax on Ocasio COrtez and the democrats.

Interestingly though, the demands about eating babies is not too far off from some recent suggestions. A professor recently DID state that humans should consider eating human flesh to stave off climate change.

This hoax was clearly meant to take that claim one step further to point of offense.

AOC defended herself by stating they were trying to have compassion for a woman who seemed to have a mental condition. While I can respect that, I have to ask why the far left doesn't hold this to be true for another famous activist with several mental conditions, Greta Thunberg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zp5Hqe8Yg

Danbones
+3

Nailed it

Got your head jammed so far up your a$$ that you can't tell you have an a$$ for a hat eh?

taxslave
+4
One thing for certain this woman is making a few people look at the elephant in the room. As long as world population keeps increasing there will continue to be an increasing demand for fossil fuels, and minerals as well as destruction of habitat.

Walter
Funny.
https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/

AnnaEmber
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Funny.
https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/

Nah. Just typical bland humour.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

One thing for certain this woman is making a few people look at the elephant in the room. As long as world population keeps increasing there will continue to be an increasing demand for fossil fuels, and minerals as well as destruction of habitat.

Which is exactly what you and yours want, so what's the problem?

Hoid
the whole idea is to get the other white nattys to spread it around

and they did

taxslave
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Which is exactly what you and yours want, so what's the problem?

Not really. If the population quit increasing there would also be less pressure for decent jobs. And face it there are not a lot of non governmental jobs that pay over $100 000 a year plus bennies.

Cannuck
There is if you’re competent and skilled