exclusion of unvaccinated kids from school

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-s...accinated-kids-excluded-schools-state-1327577

New York state is trying to deal with the growing measles outbreak by excluding all kids who are not vaccinated from daycares and schools that may be experiencing an outbreak.

The anti vac movement is a public health issue, and these kids who are being endangered by the beliefs of their parents, while pitiable, should not be allowed to take part in any group activity.

Someone will have to step in a some point and take these kids and have them immunized.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
When I was a kid we all had measles. Much of this vaccination stuff is a big scam to sell drugs. Notice how measles never goes away? Just maintain the populace and reap the financial rewards.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I notice how the outbreaks are always among the unvaccinated, and the costs of the outbreaks are always paid by the taxpayer.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You notice wrong Miz fakenews.
:)
as usual.

Outbreaks in Vaccinated Populations
All links on this page provide information on outbreaks of infectious disease in highly vaccinated populations:
https://www.wisconsinforvaccinechoice.org/outbreaks-vaccinated-populations/

But everything you have written on this forum seems to be untrue. Not to mention your talking point OPINIONS on things like scientific subjects, which appear to be all totally over your little head.

Measles outbreak in a vaccinated school population: epidemiology, chains of transmission and the role of vaccine failures.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1646939/

CDC>MMWR
Measles Outbreak in a Highly Vaccinated Population — Israel, July–August 2017
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6742a4.htm

Measles Outbreak Among Previously Immunized Healthcare Workers, the Netherlands, 2014
The Journal of Infectious Diseases, Volume 214, Issue 12, 15 December 2016
https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/214/12/1980/2631197

Hmmm...the top of the line in medical, especially immune matters, peer reviewed publishing, verses the opinion of someone who is deliberately never right, and LOL, literally never "right" as well.

Vaccines are fakenews in the immune system.
;)
Avoid Hoid.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I cannot offhand think of a more convincing argument against something than having you be for it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
When I was a kid we all had measles. Much of this vaccination stuff is a big scam to sell drugs. Notice how measles never goes away? Just maintain the populace and reap the financial rewards.

When I was a kid we had German Measles. Regular Measles I never got since I was vaccinated against it. German Measles were a less serious strain. I think now there is even a vaccination against German Measles. Same with Mumps. The only reason aside from a few isolated cases due to flukes in the human immune system for anybody to get one of these diseases is due to parental stupidity.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I don't want to wish "Shingles" on anyone but if you got chickenpox as a kid your odds of getting it are pretty good.
My wife got a small 1 inch sample of it that kept her awake all night and the next morning some prescribed ointment had it under control.
Several months later as soon as she was able to, she got the vaccine
I pity the poor soul who gets it all over his back or his scalp.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I don't want to wish "Shingles" on anyone but if you got chickenpox as a kid your odds of getting it are pretty good.
My wife got a small 1 inch sample of it that kept her awake all night and the next morning some prescribed ointment had it under control.
Several months later as soon as she was able to, she got the vaccine
I pity the poor soul who gets it all over his back or his scalp.

As a rule, I don't subscribe to the idea of getting medication for something that 'might' happen. However, after watching what a good friend of mine went through during her bout with shingles, I am seriously thinking about getting the vaccine. As for kids getting vaccinated, that is a no-brainer and any parent who refuses to do so should be charged with child endangerment.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Nothing free is worth anything.

How the hell do you get someone to pay for something that's proven 10% effective?
;)
You'd have to be pretty hoidie to do that.

This year's flu vaccine may only be 10% effective, experts warn
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-years-flu-vaccine-may-only-be-10-effective-experts-warn/

I mean you'd have to be absolutely freakin brain dead to pay for that.

Are you seriously comparing the flu vaccine to measles vaccine? The flu vaccine is always less effective because there like 3000 different strains of the flu and they have to decide in May which ones will be going around next winter. It's a crap shoot. But Measles is the Measles. The vaccine works. The only reason people stopped was there was this moron in Britain in the 80s who made a completely bogus claim linking it to autism.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
anti-vaxxers are stupid
They are certainly that but I don't see what danger un-vaccinated children pose to a classroom full of vaccinated children. Banning them from attending school is not logical, to me ... punitive, yes.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I used to get the flu every year and miss several days of work because of it until 1970 when the doctor suggested the vaccine, in the beginning I think I would have had to pay for it but the company medical plan covered it . Never had the flu since..
One year tho my wife and I both got a norwalk like virus that lasted 24 hrs and had us fighting for the bathroom

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I used to get the flu every year and miss several days of work because of it until 1970 when the doctor suggested the vaccine, in the beginning I think I would have had to pay for it but the company medical plan covered it . Never had the flu since..
One year tho my wife and I both got a norwalk like virus that lasted 24 hrs and had us fighting for the bathroom
I have been there and done that back when my wife was working as an RPN in a retirement residence.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
10 % effective there dumb dumbs - paid for with TAX dollars.
;)
but then proper placebo testing has never been done on vaccines like it should be.

The vaccine study you’ll never see
CHAD HAYES, MD | PHYSICIAN | MAY 7, 2017

I think they mean that we haven’t done the best study. Those of us in the scientific and medical fields frequently demand well-designed studies — like double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled trials — so why not apply that same requirement to vaccines? Why hasn’t anybody ever done that study?
https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2017/05/vaccine-study-youll-never-see.html

Of course, that would be considering the actual science, which like politics, as we have seen, is well over both your heads.

Of course now we know that the corporate studies on certain profit making drugs, after realty sets in, show: things like: statins have zero mortality reduction after BILLIONS scammed, and tamaflu also has zero mortality reduction despite billions scammed, and then there is the perdue opiate scandal..LOL...

Keep with the mercury memerettes, we need a safe empty place to store the stuff...
;)
and your heads look like a great place to put it.

PS
Now we know why you two never seem to win any debates on facts at least.

Last edited: