Canadian Mosque Issuing Polygamous Marriage Certificates, Illegal In Canada

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

A recent investigative report by the Fifth Estate has revealed that a Toronto mosque has been issuing marriage certificates for Muslims in polygamous relationships.

Polygamy is illegal in Canada under section 293 of the Criminal Code, however it is rarely prosecuted by the legal system.

“I’ve decided to have a marriage again, to take a second wife” says the undercover reporter to Imam Aly Hindy.

“We have no problem with the government because this is nikah [a Muslim marriage]. There is no problem,” says the Imam.

“We are not going to register. If you register then it is illegal because you are already married.”

When confronted with the video of his statements, Imam Aly Hindy says that “you can’t prevent” polygamy.

“We have a problem and eventually this society, we’re going to recognize that there’s not enough men for each woman.”

Imam Aly Hindy has courted controversy before. In 2012 Hindy was quoted telling his congregation that homosexuality was “nonsense” and an “invented” phenomenon.

He described homosexuality as “illegal acts” saying that “Illegal means illegal in Islam, not illegal in the Canadian law, because everything is legal in the Canadian law, except children. Other than that, they allow everything.”

He’s also claimed that the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks were conducted by the CIA, he’s refused to sign a letter condemning the 2005 London bombings and has called the Toronto 18 terrorists “good people”.

The multi-million dollar Salaheddin Islamic Centre in Toronto where he works is known to receive a majority of its funding from foreign sources in the past as reported by the Canadian Revenue Agency.

source: https://www.thepostmillennial.com/t...ge-certificates-for-polygamous-relationships/

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I decide to leave the Jewish themed threads alone for a bit, very depressing shit you guys are involved in, let alone the effort extended to justify it. No wonder membership drives show such bad returns, like you want to share more than you have too.

Did I mention I'm in the Choir so I know a few things most Preachers don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=carnGNdQOWg&list=PLI_TwOrHUsI8MQNW0BvBAwwHYKgyiiiDB&index=18

Considering that and that you and the collective aren't do you think the last 3 years will be the same for both of us. The Choir will be as alive as the 12 Tribes will be. You sure you will be able to see Ezekiel and Moses ditch you to come and talk with me during the Church's yearly visit after they are alive and standing in holy ground?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah zero.. a big fat zero.. just like you.
Nice to see you running to a thread to protect YOUR Pedophile loving brothers..
That was rather rude boomer, considering that you didn't seem too bothered by:

According to the FBI, in 2018 there were 424,066 NCIC entries for missing children. In 2017, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 464,324.
http://www.missingkids.com/footer/media/keyfacts

when you were sock puppetting for dass earlier.
:(

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That was rather rude boomer, considering that you didn't seem too bothered by:
According to the FBI, in 2018 there were 424,066 NCIC entries for missing children. In 2017, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 464,324.
http://www.missingkids.com/footer/media/keyfacts
when you were sock puppetting for dass earlier.
:(

Nope didn't bother me a bit.. you protecting the Pedophile loving Muslims. I hear Al-Qaeda is looking for new members.. maybe you should join.. they have a lot of 12 year old girls for you to marry.. at least they match your IQ.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

A recent investigative report by the Fifth Estate has revealed that a Toronto mosque has been issuing marriage certificates for Muslims in polygamous relationships.

Polygamy is illegal in Canada under section 293 of the Criminal Code, however it is rarely prosecuted by the legal system.

“I’ve decided to have a marriage again, to take a second wife” says the undercover reporter to Imam Aly Hindy.

“We have no problem with the government because this is nikah [a Muslim marriage]. There is no problem,” says the Imam.

“We are not going to register. If you register then it is illegal because you are already married.”

When confronted with the video of his statements, Imam Aly Hindy says that “you can’t prevent” polygamy.

“We have a problem and eventually this society, we’re going to recognize that there’s not enough men for each woman.”

Imam Aly Hindy has courted controversy before. In 2012 Hindy was quoted telling his congregation that homosexuality was “nonsense” and an “invented” phenomenon.

He described homosexuality as “illegal acts” saying that “Illegal means illegal in Islam, not illegal in the Canadian law, because everything is legal in the Canadian law, except children. Other than that, they allow everything.”

He’s also claimed that the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks were conducted by the CIA, he’s refused to sign a letter condemning the 2005 London bombings and has called the Toronto 18 terrorists “good people”.

The multi-million dollar Salaheddin Islamic Centre in Toronto where he works is known to receive a majority of its funding from foreign sources in the past as reported by the Canadian Revenue Agency.

source: https://www.thepostmillennial.com/t...ge-certificates-for-polygamous-relationships/

Unfortunately, because of places already established - like the one in Bountiful, BC - the government won't be able to do squat.

That said, if the polygamy is between two consenting adults (or three, or more) then really, why should I care? It's when it involves kids that it crosses a line.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If the government refuses to prosecute it, why have it as law on the books? Either it's legal or not - period. If polygamy isn't going to be challenged and as long as it only involves "consenting" adults, then take the law off the books. But make it explicitly clear that if children are involved the law will be applied harshly as child abuse against those who cross the line.

JMO

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Unfortunately, because of places already established - like the one in Bountiful, BC - the government won't be able to do squat.
That said, if the polygamy is between two consenting adults (or three, or more) then really, why should I care? It's when it involves kids that it crosses a line.

Bountiful, BC are all under age girls.. I am sure the Muslims will be looking for 12 year olds soon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ide-sentence-gail-brandon-blackmore-1.4243044

Oh and they were charged and sentenced, so there is precedence.

Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven.. those Muzzies like'm young. eeewww

Last edited:

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
If the government refuses to prosecute it, why have it as law on the books? Either it's legal or not - period. If polygamy isn't going to be challenged and as long as it only involves "consenting" adults, then take the law off the books. But make it explicitly clear that if children are involved the law will be applied harshly as child abuse against those who cross the line.
JMO

The problem is the ambiguity of the law. There is no law against adultery. So technically they can argue that they are religiously polygamous but civilly single or monogamous and just committing adultery with the other unofficial wives. How would you argue against that when adultery is legal? That's what the guys at Bountiful should have argued.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You don't read the news do you?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nope didn't bother me a bit.. you protecting the Pedophile loving Muslims. I hear Al-Qaeda is looking for new members.. maybe you should join.. they have a lot of 12 year old girls for you to marry.. at least they match your IQ.
Is that supposed to be an insult when the one delivering it prefers to bomb certain children so they don't have to be killed when they are 18. Having that view is pretty sick all by itself, starting a thread to celebrate it is worse, a lot fuking worse and since none of the collective chimed in that it was 'a little over the moral line' why should I not assume they have the same view and were just as happy about it as you were. How does somebody feel insulted when you say something about them having low morals?? When the Jewish Collective again fails to confront you it means you are also speaking for them. If they chirp up in condemnation of me I see them as being 'fair game', just like I see my constant trolls as being somebody that should find posting here as difficult as possible. If you post something foolish or inaccurate I also take that as being something that can be commented on. One thing I don't do is lie, to insult me you just claim I'm a Muslim, the terrorist type as well as all the negative aspects that can be poled on. When these are examined even a little it shows very clearly that the group you love to claim to be a part of is involved in all of them and many more, . . . . on a global level. I'm not willing to cheer about that, you are. At some point I hope to see the roles reversed, you claiming that makes me an evil Muslim. Of it isn't you invent something else and you lie get picked up by the other trolls. That is gang activity, that will get your pee-pee slapped.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Is that supposed to be an insult when the one delivering it prefers to bomb certain children so they don't have to be killed when they are 18. Having that view is pretty sick all by itself, starting a thread to celebrate it is worse, a lot fuking worse and since none of the collective chimed in that it was 'a little over the moral line' why should I not assume they have the same view and were just as happy about it as you were. How does somebody feel insulted when you say something about them having low morals?? When the Jewish Collective again fails to confront you it means you are also speaking for them. If they chirp up in condemnation of me I see them as being 'fair game', just like I see my constant trolls as being somebody that should find posting here as difficult as possible. If you post something foolish or inaccurate I also take that as being something that can be commented on. One thing I don't do is lie, to insult me you just claim I'm a Muslim, the terrorist type as well as all the negative aspects that can be poled on. When these are examined even a little it shows very clearly that the group you love to claim to be a part of is involved in all of them and many more, . . . . on a global level. I'm not willing to cheer about that, you are. At some point I hope to see the roles reversed, you claiming that makes me an evil Muslim. Of it isn't you invent something else and you lie get picked up by the other trolls. That is gang activity, that will get your pee-pee slapped.

Aren't you suppose to be Christian? All of this should be against your values so why so mad Bro'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All of this should be against your values so why so mad Bro'
There are no Muslims in the 'room' and there never have been and I stated I was a Christian when I first signed the thingy. The hate that manifested itself back then is as thick today as it was back them. That makes this place an abomination to God.

Why aren't you mad, . . . . 'bro'. You misspelled 'advisory' btw.
M'r:6:11:
And whosoever shall not receive you,
nor hear you,
when ye depart thence,
shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them.
Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment,
than for that city.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Really there Aly Hillbilly? I contend that islam is nonsense that was invented by some loser desperate to control people. (Oddly those types of losers have major issues with self-control).

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Canada has already ditched the Judeo/Christian concept of marriage and the nuclear family when it brought in the absurdity and abomination of homosexual 'marriage'. It has in fact deemed itself above and beyond the 'antiquated', sexist, racist, colonialist structures of its Christian roots.

So is this any real surprise. That an idolatrous cult like Islam would move four square into the moral void of the West and establish it own rules. An effeminate little goof like Justin must see this a triumph for one of Christianity's victims with whom he has so much empathy.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
There are no Muslims in the 'room' and there never have been and I stated I was a Christian when I first signed the thingy. The hate that manifested itself back then is as thick today as it was back them. That makes this place an abomination to God.
Why aren't you mad, . . . . 'bro'. You misspelled 'advisory' btw.
M'r:6:11:
And whosoever shall not receive you,
nor hear you,
when ye depart thence,
shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them.
Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment,
than for that city.

So it should be against your core values then? You know against 1 or 2 of the 10 don't do rules

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017

JMO

The problem is the ambiguity of the law. There is no law against adultery. So technically they can argue that they are religiously polygamous but civilly single or monogamous and just committing adultery with the other unofficial wives. How would you argue against that when adultery is legal? That's what the guys at Bountiful should have argued.

The child argument doesn't work either. There is no law against being a single mother maintaining a relationship with the father.
There is no child abuse in that situation.
One woman gets benefits as a married woman, the other will get benefits as a single mother.
All that is really needed is a separate official address for the second wife, and maybe not even that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The child argument doesn't work either. There is no law against being a single mother maintaining a relationship with the father.
There is no child abuse in that situation.
One woman gets benefits as a married woman, the other will get benefits as a single mother.
All that is really needed is a separate official address for the second wife, and maybe not even that.
It's underage and arranged marriages that equate to abuse and sexual assault and there has been convictions if LDS members in Bountiful.

In some provinces there is no age minimum for marriage but it gets complicated with ages of the couples and whether it's considered sexual assault.