Rebranding The Carbon Tax As A "Price On Pollution".

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Remember when the Prime Minister said this a couple of weeks ago? "We don't want pollution, so we're putting a price on it."

The PM was talking about his government steaming ahead to impose an unwanted, unnecessary, and ineffective carbon tax on Canadian jobs, businesses, and families.

But CBC News reported this unbelievable story from Quebec:

The City of Longueuil has been given the green light to dump more than 160 million litres of raw sewage into the St. Lawrence River in mid-November.

The sewage dump will run for eight days, from Nov. 15 to Nov. 22, so Longueuil can repair a cracked pipe that runs under the St. Lawrence between Île-Charron​ and Old Longueuil.

Do you think the carbon tax will be added to the 160 million litres of raw sewage that was just dumped into the St. Lawrence River? No. Way.
That can't be good for the environment.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So the newfs will finally be getting some federal...aids...yay!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
They keep changing the definition as people wise up to what they're actually doing - screwing us!! Still trying to make us feel guilty for being successful and also for lowering emissions with technology. They are absolutely determined to tax us to death! REALLY must be something in it for them to be so determined to push their ideology through. Wonder whose pockets are being lined?? And you're right, sewage apparently isn't pollution!! Who knew??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So taxes are the problem rather than the bombs dropping on people in certain locations. I was about to go down a different path, thanx.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
They keep changing the definition as people wise up to what they're actually doing - screwing us!! Still trying to make us feel guilty for being successful and also for lowering emissions with technology. They are absolutely determined to tax us to death! REALLY must be something in it for them to be so determined to push their ideology through. Wonder whose pockets are being lined?? And you're right, sewage apparently isn't pollution!! Who knew??

It's a way to support their UN pledge to support 3rd world countries without taking the funds out of the budget where taxpayers would reject it. It looks better dressed up as a Carbon credit than a donation IMO

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really? There really is no shame in the collective is there? Your lies stick out plain as day to everybody but the collective. It appears to be case of insanity that the insane are oblivious to. Not a huge surprise.

The carbon tax money goes to the World Bank and the 3rd world will have to cough up money they don't have before they are allowed any electrical devices.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Remember when the Prime Minister said this a couple of weeks ago? "We don't want pollution, so we're putting a price on it."
We don't want Trudeau. We'd put a price on his head but don't know if it's worth paying more to kill a piece of shit than the piece of shit is actually worth.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That post says a lot more about your mental state (or lack of) than it does about JT. Is the 'we' because you are too gutless to use a singular term for yourself??

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
That post says a lot more about your mental state (or lack of) than it does about JT. Is the 'we' because you are too gutless to use a singular term for yourself??
Read Trudeau's quote, dumbass. And to be brutally honest, some anti-Semitic, conspiracy theory spewing mental case is the last person who should be judging anyone's mental state.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Typical Jewish collective bullshit, if you don't like somebody, . . exterminate them. You call for the PM to be killed as your solution yet I'm the mentally unbalanced one.
Things not going very good for you fukers anyplace, let alone here.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Typical Jewish collective bullshit, if you don't like somebody, . . exterminate them.
What, you mean like your little muslim buddies have been trying to do to Israel since 1947? F*ck off with your anti-Semitic conspiracy crap.
Yep, you cheer the deaths of innocents when they're Israelis and yet you get all worked up over mere words about Turdy. Talk about a f*cked up mental state.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
in 1947 the only jews left were ones the christians hadn't massacred.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You never knew about the Muzzie Nazis?

Why am I not surprised?
Lol More of you collective fukers imploding 'collectively' is like Christmas coming early.

Miko Peled is Jewish and the son of a General that was there through it all. I tend to be able to spot honest people from the liars. He ias honest, any other version is something liars and their cohorts support. That makes all of the loco Jewish collective, totally fuking worthless on your best day.
History lesson starts at the 6:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ&t=8s
Miko Peled, the General's Son. Seattle. Oct. 1, 2012

"No Jews Are Israelite Descendants" - Miko Peled, Israeli General's Son
Miko Peled talks about Zionism as the problem, but is it just Zionism? Or is it the entire tribe and its Talmudic teachings the problem? After all the Talmud calls non-Jews 'Goyim' which means cattle.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What, you mean like your little muslim buddies have been trying to do to Israel since 1947? F*ck off with your anti-Semitic conspiracy crap.
Yep, you cheer the deaths of innocents when they're Israelis and yet you get all worked up over mere words about Turdy. Talk about a f*cked up mental state.
Hope your drooling fuks up your keyboard.

Your complaint about my willingness to talk to Muslims is noted. My talking to the Jewish collective is as long as my account here began. So far I find all of you guilty of being quick to condemn the flaws in others but absolutely refusing to admit the collective has any today let alone in the past 140 in which 100M Gentiles dies so the Jewish Rothschild Bankers could create Israel followed by 70 years of constant war for the area in which millions of Muslims have been killed or displaced.
You seem to have a flawed version of what a fuktard really looks and acts like.
Bring it on Bitch.

Your complaint about cheering on the deaths of Jews is noted and dismissed as your version of what the truth is and how the loco collective arrives at it. Anything that upholds Jews as morally superior and all Gentiles are, . . . cattle in that they are to be a possession rather than being equal.

The 12 Tribes are from Abraham's 2nd oldest son so Gentiles are your older brothers.

Do you think Russia would shed any tears over the Jewish version of Royalty was wiped out like they wiped out the Russian Royals. Say the top 10 layers of the World Bank owners, I would shed many tears, then I would have a big slice of chocolate cake.

Last edited: