Trudeau's Commencement Speech at NYU Hammered

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I notice that they didn't invite Trump. He'd spend the whole commencement speech on how great he is and how there's a witch Hunt out to get him.

Him.

Him.

Him.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Does Curious Canadian just hate you?
Or does he hate all Americans?

He hates all Americans, he hates me especially. I believe it stems from me knowing more about Canada and Canadian History than he does. I also believe he has a bit of an inferiority complex.

There actually is an official White House photographer which covers the whole complex.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He hates all Americans, he hates me especially. I believe it stems from me knowing more about Canada and Canadian History than he does. I also believe he has a bit of an inferiority complex.

There actually is an official White House photographer which covers the whole complex.
one year...Years ago we had some Americans Moose hunting in an area her we had been hunting for years previously and when we got there, they claimed the area for themselves " almost" to the point of shooting trespassers....lol....Typical Americans....(some would say)
Since we had been scoping the area all summer we knew that the moose had been feeding a few miles north from where we usually set up camp, so we just shrugged it off and set up camp where they were feeding instead of our regular spot, and had our limit hanging within a few days to have them bleed out and stretch .....a week later when we left, they still hadn't scored.....
You would think that such an experience would have turned me off all Americans... yet when I went to Bluegrass Festivals the best times I had was Jammin' with musicians from the redneck states

We can joke about rednecks.... but they are the friendliest....Musicians anyways :lol:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I notice that they didn't invite Trump. He'd spend the whole commencement speech on how great he is and how there's a witch Hunt out to get him.

Him.

Him.

Him.

WoW! That's so much "him him him"...
:)
You must be righting a hym to trump..you silly lover you!
;)

Gee, that would make you a leftii debble worshiper!

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
How can one mess up a Commencement Speech that bad!?!?

A more relevant question...how can someone be so hypocritical and/or ignorant of one's own ideals and actions as to stand up to a podium like a complete moron and criticize oneself so completely and thoroughly?

Trudeau uses NYU graduation speech to criticize growth in identity politics

"The leadership we need most today, and in the years to come, is leadership that brings people together,that brings diversity to a common cause. This is the antithesis of the polarization, the aggressive nationalism, the identity politics that have grown so common of late."

You're right Justin...the last thing we need is leadership like yours. Glad you are starting to see what everyone else is seeing!!

Pot...kettle...idiot!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
https://www.google.ca/search?q=trud...7I_bAhUL5oMKHQnSBjoQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=626

Does Trump have an "Official" photog like Trudeau?

Does Curious Canadian just hate you?
Or does he hate all Americans?

Curious Canadian seriously hates Eagle Smack and he hopes that he has a painful, lonely and forlorn end.

You are none of those things, just full of your own delusional troll bushyte.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Him.

Him.

Him.
Sounds like Obama when he spoke at the memorial ceremony for the Dallas police officers murdered in the line of duty. F*cking dude turned the death of 5 police officers into something all about him as he mentioned himself no fewer than 50 times.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trudeau boosts AI in talk at MIT

If Justin Trudeau had been a little better at mathematics, he might have ended up on the faculty of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Instead, he came to campus on Friday as prime minister of Canada, to talk up his country’s contributions to the science of artificial intelligence, and the crucial importance of free trade and cultural diversity. “I’ve always been fascinated by physics and math,” Trudeau told businesspeople and students at an MIT conference. “I even did two years of engineering, which I absolutely loved but was not for me. Matrix math was just a little further than I wanted to go.”
But the former schoolteacher-turned-politician boasted of his nation’s crucial role in the development of artificial intelligence systems now found in countless products, from cars to smart audio systems. Trudeau said that Canadian scientists “have created and provided the underpinnings of what modern AI is right now,” and added that his nation continues to make massive investments in computer science research, as well as education in the STEM subjects: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Indeed, Trudeau claimed that the Canadian province of Ontario, with a population of 12 million, graduates more students with STEM degrees than does California, which is home to 40 million. On the other hand, a recent study from the University of Toronto found that 25 percent of recent STEM graduates from three of the country’s leading universities had taken jobs outside of Canada.
Artificially intelligent machines must be designed and trained by humans, and the choices these people make will determine how these machines perform. “Canada is well placed to influence that,” said Trudeau, not only because of its scientific accomplishments but also its cultural diversity, which will ensure that AI systems will be programmed by teams with a broader understanding of human needs.
Trudeau spoke on the final day of MIT Solve, a three-day conference aimed at developing ways to apply scientific innovations to solve severe global problems, including health care and climate change.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Curious Canadian seriously hates Eagle Smack and he hopes that he has a painful, lonely and forlorn end.

Let that hate flow!

As to the latter part... well that isn't going to happen.

You are none of those things, just full of your own delusional troll bushyte.

I've schooled you so many times on Canada and Canadian History. You know almost nothing about your history. I blame your education.