Obama to Trump: Go focus on Moon landings

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
[youtube]zblfCBz5Osw[/youtube]

There is actually move evidence that the US didn't make it to the moon than there is to show that they did make it to the moon.
[youtube]Ug0mE3Rkx-k[/youtube]

For myself I take the lack of dust on the surface rocks to be a sign that they never were there as it is impossible to have the whole ground covered by fine dust yet have no dust at all on the rocks that are right beside the 'footy-prints'. Nor can you leave sharp footy-prints on dust that is supposed to me at 0% moisture content.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You need glasses, which picture has the same amount of dust on it that is on the ground beside it. The top pic has some course dust near the bottom of the huge rock. That is the kind of material that would be left if the downdraft from a chopper was moving the dust around and in that process all the fine dust was blown off the rocks.
You with me so far?? You can look up as many pics as you want but you will not find one single pic with fine dust on them.

You don't need to get help when you are right. You are the one that needs help. I thought you should know that.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
There is dust on pretty much all of the rocks in the pics you posted. As for the footprints, it isnt Earth. No atmosphere and considerably less gravity make for very different rules on foot prints. Even so those footprints dont look sharp. Im guessing you have vision problems.

There is one major piece of evidence that it did happen which no one thinks about - Russia. If it had been faked they would have known the first to know. You really think they wouldnt tell the world about it? Would have been a huge propaganda coup for them. They didnt even try to lie about it to their own people. They admitted it happened and celebrated it in their own way too.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is dust on pretty much all of the rocks in the pics you posted. As for the footprints, it isnt Earth. No atmosphere and considerably less gravity make for very different rules on foot prints. Even so those footprints dont look sharp. Im guessing you have vision problems.
By 'pretty much' is that specifying at least a few inches deep as the footy prints around some of the rocks are in fine dust that should also be that deep on all the visible rocks. Even the most famous moon rock at all.

How many inches deep is that in your estimation using that super eyes of yours? You would really promote you need glasses to see a digital pic in as much detail as you needed to determine if dust is there or not?

There is one major piece of evidence that it did happen which no one thinks about - Russia. If it had been faked they would have known the first to know. You really think they wouldn't tell the world about it? Would have been a huge propaganda coup for them. They didn't even try to lie about it to their own people. They admitted it happened and celebrated it in their own way too.
Unless they didn't give a shit about the lies being told to the people of the US. Notice how the rockets went from 'moon missions' to being able to deliver atom bombs into any part of Russia? I'm thinking that is what Russia was more concerned with. The question not asked is why are Americans able to adopt a lie at the drop of a hat??
I post a few links to articles published in Russia. do you believe them when they conflict with the American version??

Test question. When the US mission to rescue the American hostages ended up in several US choppers going down with all hands was it because they 'forgot to put air cleaners on the engines' or did they run into a gunfight and they came out the losers?

Would you have believed Iran if they published that version of events???

I prefer to look at as much data as I ca while forming an opinion. Times in the past 'the experts' missed a detail or two and that changed the whole picture. Not to be outdone who it is written for also dictated how the data is formatted rather than it just being raw data.

"There is no dust on the rocks", then you post pictures of rocks that clearly look like they have dust on them.
There is no tea in your cup, at least I'm doing something that might accomplish something somewhere down the road. Carry on carrying on.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't let me stop you from posting the 1080dpi pics of it. Smudges mean squat. Ever seen the rover vids that show it was as fake as the rest of the 'adventure'.

I assume nobody has watched the OP vid as it covers the size of the hatches and a lot of things like the earth being a slide held up to a window while they are announcing they are 100,000 miles away from it. Things like that 'bother me' as it doesn't fit into any form of reality known to science.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Don't let me stop you from posting the 1080dpi pics of it. Smudges mean squat. Ever seen the rover vids that show it was as fake as the rest of the 'adventure'.

I assume nobody has watched the OP vid as it covers the size of the hatches and a lot of things like the earth being a slide held up to a window while they are announcing they are 100,000 miles away from it. Things like that 'bother me' as it doesn't fit into any form of reality known to science.

The pictures are quite clear and they actually show evidence of human activity.

Chandrayaan-1 took the pictures

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
To put it bluntly, there are laser reflectors on the moon's surface put there by humans. We know they were put there by humans and not done with a remote vehicle because from a technological standpoint it was a lot harder, if not impossible to so at that time.

The so-called evidence of no moon landing far outweighing the evidence that it actually happened is laughable.
I love your logic that you can't leave clear footprints in dirt/dust that is at 0% moisture content. How so?
It's also quite possible for larger rocks to be relatively dust-free on the moon as there is no wind to move the dust around.
Which brings up the next bit of "evidence" that the moon landing was faked; the flag. We see the flag unfurled and straight out away from its pole. Now, how can a flag appear to be flapping in the breeze when there's no atmosphere on the moon? Simple. You take a rod or dowel, run it along the length of the top of the flag and secure it. And of course the flag isn't going to droop with only 1/7 the gravity there is on Earth acting on something that weighs very little.

My other favourite argument is shadows in photos going the wrong way. Again, easy explanation. Artificial lighting was used to take the pictures.
Then there are the most recent photos from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter clearly showing the markings of human activity on the moon.

In fact, there has never been a compelling argument proving that the moon landings were faked.