Thuggery of the Left

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Gestapo!!

Using the power of the police to scare people, pretty sad.

The Wisconsin Democratic Party, acting through its control of a prosecutor and a judge, used the criminal justice system to do much more than instill fear. It ruined the lives and reputations of hundreds of conservatives, and exhausted their finances defending against unlawful use of the criminal justice system for partisan political purposes.

The Democratic Party has established a pattern of employing the instrumentalities of Govt. for partisan political purposes by use of the Internal Revenue Service, Fair Political Practices Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and Wisconsin's criminal justice system to oppress conservatives. Use of the instrumentalities of Govt. for such purposes delegitimizes Govt. Moreover, such conduct establishes a new norm. Anything goes. Nothing is forbidden in the quest for power.

Use of the instrumentalities of power to suppress lawful political activity is part and parcel of Obama's use of executive orders and executive memoranda to avoid the separation of powers so he can act with both executive and legislative power. The Democratic Party and Barack Obama are engaged in what can only be called "post-Constitutional Caesarism."

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Wisconsin Democratic Party, acting through its control of a prosecutor and a judge, used the criminal justice system to do much more than instill fear. It ruined the lives and reputations of hundreds of conservatives, and exhausted their finances defending against unlawful use of the criminal justice system for partisan political purposes.

very sad

Last edited:

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
The Democratic Party has established a pattern of employing the instrumentalities of Govt. for partisan political purposes by use of the Internal Revenue Service, Fair Political Practices Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and Wisconsin's criminal justice system to oppress conservatives. Use of the instrumentalities of Govt. for such purposes delegitimizes Govt. Moreover, such conduct establishes a new norm. Anything goes. Nothing is forbidden in the quest for power.

Sounds like the Conservatives up here. :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Scott Walker has been governor (read: boss of the police and district attorneys) for four years. You'd think he'd do something about this.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Scott Walker has been governor (read: boss of the police and district attorneys) for four years. You'd think he'd do something about this.

Scott Walker didn't, and doesn't, control Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm or now retired Kenosha County Judge Barbara Kluka. District Attorneys and Judges are elected in Wisconsin. There were no vacancies for him to fill at the time, and he couldn't simply replace these two.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Sounds like the Conservatives up here. :lol:

You've been raided?

You know someone that has been raided?

You've even heard of anyone being raided?

No, you haven't.

Crap like this leaves me completely enraged, and I resent anyone implying that I would support a political party that engaged in this kind of garbage.

So STFU.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
You've been raided?

You know someone that has been raided?

You've even heard of anyone being raided?

No, you haven't.

Crap like this leaves me completely enraged, and I resent anyone implying that I would support a political party that engaged in this kind of garbage.

So STFU.

I was thinking psecifically of the CRA teageting charities on Harper's enemies list. You shouldn't be using the machinery of the state to go after your political enemies. It's banana republic BS.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes that is how the Democrat and Liberals would love to have it everywhere. Bring the full power of government against any conservatives.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He not mad because because of all charities that were not really charities that got hit on......
Naah!..... Just the Suzuki foundation!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
There are none so blind as those who won't see. :lol: I googled "Harper" and "charities" and got 686,000 hits in 0.43 seconds!
you should get a reddie any second now

I embrace my reds...it's a new theme