understanding Ukraine in 15 minutes

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This is going to be so funny when out lying sack of **** leaders can no longer support the lies. Advocating something other than war for the world is not going to be received well bt the werst or some of the critters on the forum. The faster the Asian cycle kicks in the faster the old powers turn to dust and that would see to include just about everybody from the last 2 big wars. If America things war is the answer to all her problems start with one that covers only North America.

Matter of fact language -check
Void of lies-check
Adds up to something the West cannot refute.

@8:41 he exposed the whole communication network to every US/Israeli terrorist network there is. Before Libya fell into chaos the 'headline in Tripoli' that weeks as 'Jews to help with the devastation in Libya and the result after that can me measured as a very large increase in the daily body count.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
without Ukraine Russia ceases to be empire, while with Ukraine – bought off first and subdued afterwards, it automatically turns into empire…According to him, the new world order under the hegemony of the United States is created against Russia and on the fragments of Russia. Ukraine is the Western outpost to prevent the recreation of the Soviet Union- Zbigniew Brzezinski 1997

F-ck the Bolsheviks!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
@12:30 their war plan is laid out, whatever lie the west promotes Russia will expose the lie.

That spells the end for the rebels in Syria also as Assad will be getting some very valuable intel that give them a clear and decisive advantage. I love it, time for us to grow up and push out the pricks who have kept the world in turmiol just so they can line their own pockets.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What lie is going to exposed by Russia using it 's STATE media? If you don't toe the Putin line in Russian media you end up dead.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
petros;1967449[I said:
Ukraine is the Western outpost to prevent the recreation of the Soviet Union[/I]- Zbigniew Brzezinski 1997
!
As usual your hatred is making you not see straight. The old days the products were weapons of war, today the products are business deals that help the economies of both countries. With the IMF $30B USD loan the Ukraine will get much NATO military hardware and they will pay for it with their products that should have the money going to the people rather than corporations.

Quoting this fukhead, real fast way to tank your own argument. Your hostility seems to forget how involved the US is in creating conflict in the area. Read the last few answers if you want to see an example of how a prick talks.

How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
January 15, 1998
How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen

by Alexander Cockburn And Jeffrey St. Clair
Q: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs ["From the Shadows"], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?
Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise: Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.
Q: Despite this risk, you were an advocate of this covert action. But perhaps you yourself desired this Soviet entry into war and looked to provoke it?
Brzezinski: It isn’t quite that. We didn’t push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would.
Q: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn’t believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don’t regret anything today?
Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter: We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.
Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?
Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?
Q: Some stirred-up Moslems? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.
Brzezinski: Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn’t a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.

If you don't toe the Putin line in Russian media you end up dead.
So saith the troll.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What lie is going to exposed by Russia using it 's STATE media? If you don't toe the Putin line in Russian media you end up dead.

I'v been watching and reading lots of Ukrainian clips and posts. The atmosphere in Junta controlled areas is very tense the civilian and military alike are growing aware that they are just being slaughtered on the eastern front for the sole purpose of providing a pretext for NATO insurgency. Very brutal incidents conducted and condoned by the Junta. The west will have war and the Ukraine will be the first victim. The economy demands war, there is no other way for the western power structure to survive. Ukrainians don't matter at all in their calculations.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There is no conspiracy. The West is stopping the formation of another Soviet state which they can't do without Ukraine.

Pretty simple.

Do you want another Soviet Union?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
There is no conspiracy. The West is stopping the formation of another Soviet state which they can't do without Ukraine.

Pretty simple.

What is the west Petros? You got clan in Ukraine they will suffer to provide the western staging areas, already they know this. The twenty-fourth will be the last independence day celebration perhaps, not that they we're ever independent of the bankers who bought all state property for pennies in the nineties. Ukrainians don't own or control their country already, they're bank slaves. God help them.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Pretty simple.

They are exportin NG and other products and none of it is used to harm anybody. What do you want from them? Perhaps your version of the past should be reviewed for errors.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Just like everyone is.

Right enough and we'll all go to war for them, again. There's a lot of guys my age in many of the pictures I see of the combatants in Ukraine. One brigade of rebels has a fifteen year old weapons trainer, geezers are driving tanks and manning checkpoints. The Junta is absorbing huge losses in armor and aircraft and morale is a growing problem.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Actually the OT banking laws would work just fine once the NT is included as defining who is being looked over by God.

Russia seems to make good on it's words within days, hope that goes for this guy as well. Is this an example of 'blonds having more fun'?

Normal bankers or Bolshevik bankers? Which would you prefer as your master?
Give me the difference to the Rothschild version of the banking game because that needs an overhaul in the worst way. I'll read as much as you care to post as I know this is a real sore spot with you and that might cloud your vision to changes that have been made and they are changes that will not turn to vapor.

Last edited:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
without Ukraine Russia ceases to be empire, while with Ukraine – bought off first and subdued afterwards, it automatically turns into empire…According to him, the new world order under the hegemony of the United States is created against Russia and on the fragments of Russia. Ukraine is the Western outpost to prevent the recreation of the Soviet Union- Zbigniew Brzezinski 1997

F-ck the Bolsheviks!!!

Nah, I can do without the kerchiefs, overcoats, and dirty hands.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Actually the OT banking laws would work just fine once the NT is included as defining who is being looked over by God.

Russia seems to make good on it's words within days, hope that goes for this guy as well. Is this an example of 'blonds having more fun'?

Give me the difference to the Rothschild version of the banking game because that needs an overhaul in the worst way. I'll read as much as you care to post as I know this is a real sore spot with you and that might cloud your vision to changes that have been made and they are changes that will not turn to vapor.

Cloud my vision of the Soviets making a come back? How does today differ fro 95 years ago?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They are pretty much self sufficient as far as food and energy needs and the exports are use to help all the people raether than line the pockets of the few that the West needed in order to do what they do best, rape the land and impoverish the people. Russia went along with it but that would not have happened if they has seen the Cold War coming as that was the typical 'stab your partner in the back' move that is typical of the West. The grain that went missing that killed 10M people went west, it diodn't go east and that was put in place by the west and Stalin went along with it as it made him the dictator for life. No better or worse that the Shaw of Iran selling out his nation for the same reward. The fall of the USSR taught Russia that having a huge standing army is the only sure way to destroy what little you have. They export products and import products these days. If you can't see the difference the flaw is in your information and you take the West at it's word and they are the planets biggest liars once you actually try and verify what they promote. Doesn't bother me what horse you back but I won't accept a lie as the truth, so far in the last 15 years it is the West that are the liars.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We have Russia Today (RT) in Britain. BBC News 24 is on Freeview channel 80; BBC Parliament is on Freeview channel 81; Sky News is on Freeview channel 82; and then RT, Putin's mouthpiece, is on Freeview channel 83.

Even though RT is Putin's mouthpiece, the Left love it. It's go more left wing propaganda than even the BBC. Respect Leader George Galloway is always on it.