COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So the question NEEDS to be asked: Why is the government putting into lockdown because of coronavirus and not the flu, which is ten times deadlier?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So the question NEEDS to be asked: Why is the government putting us into lockdown over coronavirus but not the flu, which is ten times deadlier?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm going with "they've finally come to their senses and realized that people like you shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets."

I'd say people like you shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets.

Why do you not feel the need for us to be lockeded down because of flu, which is killing ten times more people than coronavirus?

Where is the logical thinking and commonsense in your belief system? There isn't any. It's all coming from me. Isn't it?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It's government figures, you goit.

As for the thumbs down - some people can't handle the truth.
has nothing to do with the truth but everything to do with a nasty name calling tactic in posting. Poster bashing is against ROC. I thought you Brits were known for your tact and diplomacy. You sound more like an American redneck. ;-) just sayin'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
has nothing to do with the truth but everything to do with a nasty name calling tactic in posting. Poster bashing is against ROC. I thought you Brits were known for your tact and diplomacy. You sound more like an American redneck. ;-) just sayin'

If you actually started posting reasoned and logical arguments rather than the opposite then maybe that wouldn't happen.

Even calling the Chinese flu "the Chinese flu" was too difficult for you to handle.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I'd say people like you shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets.

Why do you not feel the need for us to be lockeded down because of flu, which is killing ten times more people than coronavirus?

Where is the logical thinking and commonsense in your belief system? There isn't any. It's all coming from me. Isn't it?
Is the flu as contagious as the C-Virus in the UK??

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We've got a situation where flu is killing ten times more people in this country than coronavirus yet the government is putting into lockdown because of coronavirus rather than the flu, and I then question the logic and commonsense in such an endeavour, and then people call ME crazy for partaking in such questioning.

What a crazy world we live in.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
If you actually started posting reasoned and logical arguments rather than the opposite then maybe that wouldn't happen.

Even calling the Chinese flu "the Chinese flu" was too difficult for you to handle.
It is easy to call it the Chinese Flu. Anyone can do that. But that is not factually true. That is not the technical name for it. To our current knowledge........it STARTED inn China. No need to be an echo chamber for Trump.

and YOU are responsible for YOUR behavior and content on here. No one MAKES you say stupid things.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hence why it's the Chinese flu.

Lefties...
The official name is preferable. and less inflammatory. Did the Chinese DELIBERATELY Set this virus free to spread over THEIR country and the rest of the planet.?? Was that their INTENT?? Very risky and very poor PR .......if they want to be respected. RESPECT is very importation to the Chinese.

No.....just YOU and Trump and his ilk call it that.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The official name is preferable.

To whom?

Did the Chinese DELIBERATELY Set this virus free to spread over THEIR country and the rest of the planet.?? Was that their INTENT??

I don't know. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but it certainly needs to be investigated.

What IS a fact is that once the Chinese flu started happening, the Chinese tried to cover it up.

The Chinese lied and people died.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The official name is preferable. and less inflammatory. Did the Chinese DELIBERATELY Set this virus free to spread over THEIR country and the rest of the planet.?? Was that their INTENT?? Very risky and very poor PR .......if they want to be respected. RESPECT is very importation to the Chinese.
No.....just YOU and Trump and his ilk call it that.