What's Trump Done Now?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
On Tuesday, the crazy fat kid said his new, whiz-bang health care plan is "ready to go," and failed to mention what it is or what it does.

He's been telling this lie for five years now, and MAGAhats are still swallowing it hook, line, and sinker.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Mousseolini on Covid:

“You'll develop, you'll develop herd, like a herd mentality,” explained Trump. “It's going to be, it’s going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen."

He's correct as to MAGAhats.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So, whatever gave you the idea that you know more than I do? I could say the same thing about you and call you a big mouth because in reality I think that you know nothing at all. You are what I call a follower. You still will believe after all your years on earth that whatever the your lying politicians and the lying leftist media tells you then it must be all for real. Anyone who believes what their politicians and the media says today has to be two bricks short of a load.

You do not iompress me one bit. On the contrary I have only hatred for covidiots out there who still will believe that this Convid 19 virus hoax is all for real. I at least have taken the time to do my own research about this China virus and the things that I have read tells me that this was all a manufactured scamdemic. put on by your globalist deep state elite buddies. You are the problem, and not the solution. I am the solution. Live with it, covidiot. LOL.

I'm sure the more you tell yourself that you believe it. How gullible can you be?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Mousseolini on Covid:

“You'll develop, you'll develop herd, like a herd mentality,” explained Trump. “It's going to be, it’s going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen."

He's correct as to MAGAhats.
Yup. MAGAhats certainly have a herd mentality. Like the monkey tribe in Jungle Book, they all believe that Trump is smart and they all say, "because we all say so, it must be true."

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Anybody notice that Wally gives out reds to everybody who says anything against Trump except Bones. He never reds Bones. I wonder why that is.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Anybody notice that Wally gives out reds to everybody who says anything against Trump except Bones. He never reds Bones. I wonder why that is.

Never noticed. What Walter does or doesn't do ranks 923 on my list of important things. To obsess one way or the other about things isn't healthy!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
U.S. details up to $14 billion in new aid for farmers

CHICAGO (Reuters) - The U.S. Agriculture Department on Friday announced details of a second round of COVID-19 aid for farmers, which will pay up to $14 billion to growers of major crops such as corn, soybeans and wheat.

The package, which will largely be funded by the Commodity Credit Corporation, also includes money for growers of specialty crops as well as dairy, livestock and poultry farmers.

USDA also said that up to $100 million in aid for tobacco farmers will come from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act.

If only Canadian Govs. would take care of our farmers the same as the US takes care of their farmers