Trump USA : 2020

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Bill Maher Delivers a Fake Eulogy for Trump, and It’s as Mean as You’d Expect (Video)

“Real Time” host mocks the fact that POTUS never gets invited to prominent funerals

Like a lot of people have been doing lately, on Friday Bill Maher took a minute to make fun of the fact that none of the prominent, greatly respected American politicians who died in recent years wanted Donald Trump at their funerals. And to really drive the point home, Maher offered up a preview of the kind of eulogy someone like Trump might expect if it were given by one of the great many people who can’t stand him.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The US is the freest country in the world. Hong Kong, too funny.
RTSS response to facts. Yup, the US of aggression is free where citizens are free to have the shit kicked out of them for standing up for equality, fairness, police brutality, wanting free health care and education like most advanced societies on the planet. You are free to die if you don't like the way things are run.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Bill Maher Delivers a Fake Eulogy for Trump, and It’s as Mean as You’d Expect (Video)

“Real Time” host mocks the fact that POTUS never gets invited to prominent funerals

Like a lot of people have been doing lately, on Friday Bill Maher took a minute to make fun of the fact that none of the prominent, greatly respected American politicians who died in recent years wanted Donald Trump at their funerals. And to really drive the point home, Maher offered up a preview of the kind of eulogy someone like Trump might expect if it were given by one of the great many people who can’t stand him.
Yes I am going to personally vet my mourners .

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
What has been happening in HongKong recently ?
Sanctions by USA to screw up Hong Kong's trade.
"The U.S. on Friday imposed sanctions on Hong Kong officials, including the pro-China leader of the government, accusing them of undermining autonomy and restricting freedom of expression and assembly in the former British colony.
The Treasury Department announced sanctions on Carrie Lam, the leader of the government in Hong Kong, and 10 other officials. The sanctions are the latest in a string of actions the Trump administration has taken targeting China as tensions between the two nations rise over trade disputes and the coronavirus.
The sanctions were authorized by an executive order that President Donald Trump signed recently to levy penalties against China for its efforts to curtail anti-government protesters in Hong Kong."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-china-hong-kong-sanctions-1.5678003

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Sanctions by USA to screw up Hong Kong's trade.
"The U.S. on Friday imposed sanctions on Hong Kong officials, including the pro-China leader of the government, accusing them of undermining autonomy and restricting freedom of expression and assembly in the former British colony.
The Treasury Department announced sanctions on Carrie Lam, the leader of the government in Hong Kong, and 10 other officials. The sanctions are the latest in a string of actions the Trump administration has taken targeting China as tensions between the two nations rise over trade disputes and the coronavirus.
The sanctions were authorized by an executive order that President Donald Trump signed recently to levy penalties against China for its efforts to curtail anti-government protesters in Hong Kong."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-china-hong-kong-sanctions-1.5678003
Why did the US do that?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Did she happen to get her degree online from Calcutta? One has to wonder how someone that educated would think it a good idea to attend a protest that had all the potential to devolve into a riot. How unaware does one have to be when they have every reason to believe - as the past days had shown - that tear gas may indeed be dispersed and yes, standing in it too long really is bad for your health. Sheesh.
Sorry Cliffy, but stories like this cut little water with me............not after over 71 one days of protest. This isn't about BLM, or the Feds or the police anymore this is about protest for the sake of protest and George Soros is banking it all the way.
You notice how the 'protests' have kind of taken a back seat to the coverage of Beirut these days. Bet the MSM were overjoyed that they had a valid reason to drop most of the coverage.
So. . . which is it? That having Federal authorities invade one's city and state without invitation in a system where that's not allowed is not worth protesting?

Or that you shouldn't protest if the cops might get violent?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Unraveling of America

For more than 2 centuries “the US has stirred a very wide range of feelings in the rest of the world: love and hatred, fear and hope, envy and contempt, awe and anger. But there is one emotion that has never been directed towards the U.S. until now: pity.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/covid-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/
Poor Girth is so ashamed of his own country he has to trash his neighbours to feel better . Remember wear your mask and physically distance like a good little boy .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
New York Times: White House reached out to South Dakota governor about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore

Washington (CNN)White House aides reached out to South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem last year about the process of adding additional presidents to Mount Rushmore, the New York Times reported.

According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.
Noem has noted before Trump's "dream" to have his face on Mount Rushmore, the Coolidge-era sculpture that features the 60-foot-tall faces of Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt.
According to a 2018 interview with Noem, the two struck up a conversation about the sculpture in the Oval Office during their first meeting, where she initially thought he was joking. "I started laughing," she said. "He wasn't laughing, so he was totally serious."
"He said, 'Kristi, come on over here. Shake my hand, and so I shook his hand, and I said, 'Mr. President, you should come to South Dakota sometime. We have Mount Rushmore.' And he goes, 'Do you know it's my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?'"
Trump also toyed with the idea of adding himself to Mount Rushmore in 2017 at a campaign rally in Youngstown, Ohio.

More: https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/politics/mount-rushmore-trump-south-dakota/index.html

A MOUNTAIN full of RACIST IDIOTS, yeah that's what we want, SMDH... - Bobby Leavell

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
New York Times: White House reached out to South Dakota governor about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore
Washington (CNN)White House aides reached out to South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem last year about the process of adding additional presidents to Mount Rushmore, the New York Times reported.
According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.
Noem has noted before Trump's "dream" to have his face on Mount Rushmore, the Coolidge-era sculpture that features the 60-foot-tall faces of Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt.
According to a 2018 interview with Noem, the two struck up a conversation about the sculpture in the Oval Office during their first meeting, where she initially thought he was joking. "I started laughing," she said. "He wasn't laughing, so he was totally serious."
"He said, 'Kristi, come on over here. Shake my hand, and so I shook his hand, and I said, 'Mr. President, you should come to South Dakota sometime. We have Mount Rushmore.' And he goes, 'Do you know it's my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?'"
Trump also toyed with the idea of adding himself to Mount Rushmore in 2017 at a campaign rally in Youngstown, Ohio.
More: https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/politics/mount-rushmore-trump-south-dakota/index.html
A MOUNTAIN full of RACIST IDIOTS, yeah that's what we want, SMDH... - Bobby Leavell
Typical TDS bullshit story.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That article was written by a Canadian from Vancouver. It certainly is resonating with many Americans south of the border. What will you do when your Messiah is defeated on November 3?
The same as every other day , get up in the morning , check my computer take the dog out , and have breakfast . If Trump wins I will get a laugh out of the TDS and if the eventual Democrat nominee wins I will say a prayer for America and get on with life . How about you ?