Trump USA : 2020

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Hahahahahaha. You are constantly make shit up to defend his sorry ass or even try to make him look human. Your alt-right propaganda is not serving you or anybody else.
The sock puppet repy

Wally has a sense of humor. Who knew??;-)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who said that?
Somebody more articulate than the crazy fat kid.

Here's the crazy fat kid's second-term priorities, in his own words. . .

"Well one of the things that will be really great: you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning. I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I’m the president of the United States, you know the story, I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great.’ But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people."

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
President Trump Outrageously Demands Apology from Bubba Calls Noose a 'Hoax'

11:57 AM PT -- Bubba Wallacejust responded to Trump -- and he's definitely NOT apologizing for anything.
Instead, Wallace sent a message directed toward his young fans -- reminding them to combat hate with love ... "Even when it's HATE from the POTUS."
"To the next generation and little ones following my foot steps," Wallace said.
"Always deal with the hate being thrown at you with LOVE! Love over hate every day. Love should come as naturally as people are taught to hate. Even when it's HATE from the POTUS ... love wins."
To the next generation and little ones following my foot steps..#LoveWins pic.twitter.com/tVaV3pkdLe
— Bubba Wallace (@BubbaWallace) July 6, 2020 @BubbaWallace
LeBron James approved of Wallace's message ... adding, "Right HERE too with you!! As well as the next generation who follows in my foot steps! Kings and Queens"
11:12 AM PT -- White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany addressed Trump's tweet at a press briefing Monday morning ... trying to explain why POTUS believes Wallace should apologize.

More: https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/06/trump-bubba-wallace-apologize-nascar-noose-hoax-confederate/

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

11:57 AM PT -- Bubba Wallacejust responded to Trump -- and he's definitely NOT apologizing for anything.
Instead, Wallace sent a message directed toward his young fans -- reminding them to combat hate with love ... "Even when it's HATE from the POTUS."
"Always deal with the hate being thrown at you with LOVE! Love over hate every day. Love should come as naturally as people are taught to hate. Even when it's HATE from the POTUS ... love wins."
To the next generation and little ones following my foot steps..#LoveWins pic.twitter.com/tVaV3pkdLe
LeBron James approved of Wallace's message ... adding, "Right HERE too with you!! As well as the next generation who follows in my foot steps! Kings and Queens"
11:12 AM PT -- White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany addressed Trump's tweet at a press briefing Monday morning ... trying to explain why POTUS believes Wallace should apologize.

More: https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/06/trump-bubba-wallace-apologize-nascar-noose-hoax-confederate/
Well personally I think President Trump wants to rid America of all Blacks , Latinos , Russians , Natives , French , Irish , Asian’s , and Muddle Easteners .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

More evidence that the chap is psychologically impaired.

In most advanced nations, if a leader behaved like he does....... he would be evaluated for psychological disorders.

But then most advanced nations are a lot farther advanced in the area of mental health assessment and care......and most of all AWARENESS. NO "normal" leader would minimize the current pandemic. No "normal" leader would get himself bogged down with trivia or revenge when the country is in multiple crisis. No "normal" leader would be so self obsessed that he is failing the job he was elected to do. and therefore failing the nation.by creating fissures within the population itself.

No 'normal" leader would even hint of racism in his words and deeds. No"normal" leader would have so little control over his emotions ,that the most prominent tone of his style is rage, , revenge, and other negative PRIMAL reactions.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

In most advanced nations, if a leader behaved like he does....... he would be evaluated for psychological disorders.

But then most advanced nations are a lot farther advanced in the area of mental health assessment and care......and most of all AWARENESS. NO "normal" leader would minimize the current pandemic. No "normal" leader would get himself bogged down with trivia or revenge when the country is in multiple crisis. No "normal" leader would be so self obsessed that he is failing the job he was elected to do. and therefore failing the nation.by creating fissures within the population itself.

No 'normal" leader would even hint of racism in his words and deeds. No"normal" leader would have so little control over his emotions ,that the most prominent tone of his style is rage, , revenge, and other negative PRIMAL reactions.
Yes , you are right , most of the last few Presidents bombed the shit out of the muddled east .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
So much TDS.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007