What's Trump Done Now?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I get why you do it.

You can’t defend it.

Poor fella.

You go on and find a post where I defended Trudeau.

Good luck.
I don’t need to defend Trump , he is what he is , and that is the President of the UnitedStates of America . Maga .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Snopes says yer meme is full of shit.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/police-minnesota-trump-rally/

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yep, I didn’t think that looked like the guy that crushed Floyd’s neck and killed him.

When will he be charged btw?

Asking for the grieving family.
I believe the officers have been fired at the officer in question is being charged .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep, I didn’t think that looked like the guy that crushed Floyd’s neck and killed him.
When will he be charged btw?
Asking for the grieving family.
Well, if they follow the Klobuchar playbook, the DA will kick it to a grand jury.

If they follow the crazy fat kid's playbook, they'll just "decline to prosecute."

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I heard this AM 4 cops are losing their jobs and charges are expected soon.
The chief claims he "fired" them, and certainly intends to, but there is probably a process they have to go through.

Cop unions are almost German in their power.

The mayor has said they should be charged, but it ain't his call. It's up to the Hennepin County District Attorney.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is "investigating" the homicide, and the FBI is "investigating" whether there was a civil rights violation.

If a cop or cops are charged, the primary charges (homicide or assault) will be matters of state law. The deprivation of civil rights is a Federal beef.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The chief claims he "fired" them, and certainly intends to, but there is probably a process they have to go through.
Cop unions are almost German in their power.
The mayor has said they should be charged, but it ain't his call. It's up to the Hennepin County District Attorney.
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is "investigating" the homicide, and the FBI is "investigating" whether there was a civil rights violation.
If a cop or cops are charged, the primary charges (homicide or assault) will be matters of state law. The deprivation of civil rights is a Federal beef.
Well, that's far more information than what the CBC has today.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
“I am the leader of the FREE world and nobody will stop my FREE speech. If Twitter continues to censor me, I have the Total Authority to take them down!! #BoycottTwitter!!” tweeted Trump, after which a bot immediately flagged his post as misleading because the President does not, in fact, have the ability to take down Twitter, nor does he have “total authority.”

#BoycottTwitter Now Trending on Twitter

The President’s latest move is seen as yet another front in his ongoing battle against media corporations, who are considered “enemies” by Trump and his supporters. By encouraging his followers to boycott Twitter, Trump is hoping to free them from being brainwashed into believing lies and conspiracy theories, except for those originating from the President himself.
“MY President never lies!” exclaimed Daryl Wyatt. “If he says that Hillary’s emails secretly opened Obama’s gate, which caused the Chinese virus hoax to kill Carole Baskin’s husband with a vote-by-mail ballot, then it is 100% true. Y’all just fear the TRUTH because Bill Gates created 5G to make you believe in fairy tales like evolution and Greenland.”
Surprisingly, Democrats had no problem with Trump’s threats to shut down Twitter. In fact, they seemed to be encouraging the boycott by proposing a bill to shut down the site until there is significant progress in reducing the prevalence of lies and hate speech on the site, something they claim can be done by early November 2020.

More: http://takomatorch.com/index.php/2020/05/28/boycotttwitter-now-trending-on-twitter

Yes, it is satire...