Should America be appreciated for its hard work, ingenuity, and generosity?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No, not arrogant at all. It is true that I have had a lot of experience in dealing with the matters. If there was a job for it, I would be the leading expert on it.

You are right, I do speak for most though. Should I bring you examples of what I mean?

Clearly YOU DO NOT KNOW most Cdns!

Or any Cdns!

Or you would not be BABBLING as you are!

GO BACK TO YOUR QURAN!

try to understand the part where ALLAH TOLD YOU HE FAVOURS THE COMPASSIONATE AND MERCIFUL!

not THE BIGOTED AND IGNORANT!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No, not arrogant at all. It is true that I have had a lot of experience in dealing with the matters. If there was a job for it, I would be the leading expert on it.
You are right, I do speak for most though. Should I bring you examples of what I mean?

You're right, not arrogant, just delusional, and no, you dont speak for most Canadians.

Like I said previously, we dont need the likes of you in Canada, so fu ck off.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Should America be appreciated for its hard work, ingenuity, and generosity?

Yes.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Unless there is a law against me and my fellow countrymen migrating to your country, I don't believe you have the right to say that.
And gerryh.... come on... you don't own the land.
Since you clearly have a mental illness you will not be permitted in. We don't need more freeloaders using our medical services.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Unless there is a law against me and my fellow countrymen migrating to your country, I don't believe you have the right to say that.
There are plenty of laws. What makes you think you'd meet the standards upon application?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

I have every right to say it. This is my Country. So, again, fu ck off. You and your ilk are not wanted or welcome in my Country.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
amerikkka is a terrorist country and the root of all problems in the world

And poster HarperCons reveals his unhealthy paranoia and deep seated derangement!

Here is an article illustrating yet again that LIE-berals are dangerously complacent about foreign influences in Canada!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Hong Kong Canadians question alleged pro-Beijing backing for prominent Liberal candidate

By Sam Cooper, Global News

Published: October 20, 2019

An association of Hong Kong Canadians is questioning whether a Toronto-area Liberal candidate is too close to alleged pro-Beijing elements in the party, including Michael Chan, a former provincial Liberal minister who was allegedly investigated by CSIS, Canada’s intelligence agency.

READ MORE: As Canada-China relations worsen, a Trudeau cabinet minister sends cheery tweets from China

(Is the IDIOT LIE-beral minister OBLIVIOUS of current issues between China and Canada?)

Mary Ng, the minister responsible for promoting trade with China, is a candidate for Markham-Thornhill, a riding heavily populated by Canadian immigrants from both mainland China and Hong Kong that has increasingly become a hotspot for political tensions over the pro-democracy protests currently taking place in Hong Kong.

(At this time apparently the ONLY THING holding back the Beijing Butchers from massacring Hong Kong protestors is fear of a Trump reaction!! With other western nations possibly JOINING in against the Butchers!! China is under great pressure to show a kindly face to the world -and stave off HARSH REACTION to its bullying on MULTIPLE international fronts!!)

Members of the group Torontonians Stand With Hong Kong say they are concerned Ng could hold the same pro-Beijing positions as those allegedly held by Chan, who previously served in the provincial Liberal governments of Dalton McGuinty and Kathleen Wynne.

In June, Ng announced on her Chinese-language WeChat account that Chan was a co-chair for her campaign.

(Uh huh - just ANOTHER REASON why Cdn voters need to clean house and FUMIGATE to end the LIE-beral political infestation!! LIE-berals make Termites look benign!!)

In a 2015 report, the Globe and Mail alleged CSIS had formally warned Ontario’s Liberal government in 2010 that Chan was unusually close to the Chinese consulate in Toronto and that he could be at risk of influence from officials in Beijing. Global News has not verified the claims made in the Globe and Mail report.

READ MORE: Chinese influence in Canada ‘alive and well,’ says student leader threatened by trolls

(Various news reports have suggested that RED CHINA sees nothing wrong with threatening people of Chinese background living in other countries!)

According to the report, Chan is a prominent organizer in Ontario and “has been a mentor to a cadre of provincial and federal Liberals running for office, which has triggered both criticism and trepidation among pro-democratic community members.”

(And now we are wrestling yet again with the question of how sincere LIE-berals really are about our civil rights and free speech!! I repeat the FACT that Pierre Trudeau praised “the genius of Chairman Mao in rushing 30 million Chinese to the gallows”!! How can we trust LIE-berals who give PUBLIC APPROVAL of such actions and values?)

(Especially when Our idiot Boy Justin tells us “he likes the way the Chinese get things done”!! Is Our idiot Boy even aware that his father approved - in WRITING - of MASS MURDER in China?)

The report said McGuinty’s government rejected CSIS’s allegations and its warning about Chan. Chan also strongly denied the allegations and sued the Globe and Mail. The Globe and Mail defended its reporting, and the court case is reportedly unresolved. The Toronto Confederation of Chinese Canadian Organizations, a group named along with Chan in the report, also went public to denounce the allegations against him.

Questions about Chan, the Toronto Confederation of Chinese Canadian Organizations and associated politicians in Ontario have not faded away among some Hong Kong Canadians.

“Michael Chan is known to be very close to China, and according to news reports, he was accused of being accessible to Chinese Communist Party influence,” said Ringo Wong, a Markham-Thornhill constituent. “Having him as a key organizer of (Ng’s) campaign worries me.”

Chan, who was minister of citizenship, immigration and international trade in the Wynne government, stepped down in 2018. But he remains a key organizer and fundraiser in Ontario’s Chinese-Canadian community.

Chan was influential in paving the way for Ng’s nomination in the Markham-Thornhill riding in 2017, a Liberal insider told Global News, when former Liberal MP John McCallum stepped down to become ambassador to China.

A Chinese language report on Ng’s 2017 nomination victory shows a picture of Chan celebrating with Ng, and hoisting her arm upwards in a victory salute. And at a June 2019 fundraiser for Ng’s campaign, Chan was there at her side, as she announced him as a campaign co-chair, Ng’s WeChat account shows.

Global News could not reach Chan for comment after repeatedly attempting to contact him through both Ng’s campaign and his reported workplace, and on Chan’s Twitter account.

Ng was not made available for an interview, but her campaign provided this statement:

“To ensure Mary’s federal re-election campaign included the diverse voices from the many cultural communities in her riding, a number of community leaders were asked to be campaign co-chairs. Michael Chan originally accepted this request; however, (he) has never been an active member of the campaign.”
PRC celebration held by Confederation

Ringo Wong and members of the Hong Kong democracy group say they want Ng to answer why she attended a People’s Republic of China 70th-anniversary celebration on Sept. 29, which included Chinese consulate officials and Chinese-Canadian associations with strong pro-Beijing positions.

(Given the current tensions between Ottawa and Beijing- that is a GOOD QUESTION- since even Toronto mayor Jackass John Tory WAS SMART ENOUGH TO STAY AWAY from Beijing Butcher celebrations!!)

The event was organized by the Toronto Confederation of Chinese Canadian Organizations. Chinese-language reports showed that Ng attended the event and gave a speech.

Attending Chinese government-related events has become increasingly controversial for Canadian politicians due to tensions in Hong Kong and Beijing’s detention of two Canadians in the wake of Canada’s role in Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou’s extradition case.

“I found that (Ng) attended the event on Sept. 29 and I see a problem because, at this stage, we are not in a good relationship with China,” said Eric Cheung, a constituent in the Markham-Thornhill riding.

(And federal LIE-berals HAVE YET to send Hua-wei exec Meng off to Washington to face a trial there for violating U.N. Sanctions!! Should we assume LIE-berals wish to WAIT - till after the election before RELEASING HER -as many LIE-berals seem to want to do!!)

RCMP gave FBI serial numbers, other details about Meng Wanzhou’s phones: defence

(And the question to that is SO WHAT?? Canada and United States are military allies -with the added issue that RCMP does not have the international reach to determine what Meng might have done wrong!! Yankees did the investigating and then laid the charges so WHY are LIE-berals farting about?? Unless THEY DO PLAN to release Meng once they are safely PAST the election!)