Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I worked at IPSCO 2001-2002 on the LMF and lab doing XRF sampling on custom small batch alloys. I needed a small welding job and they fixed me up. In kind I did some under the table work. The only crew I knew was the foreman Dave and Reid the welder who did the reciever on my trailer.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Do we need to call in and have the RCMP do a welfare check? Can you go the 72hrs without fascistbook if they admit you? Are you self harming? Do you need dialysis, shrooms can do in your kidneys? Are you getting any protein and animal fat in your diet? Got any aspirin 81 incase you a have an embolism?

You ain't right pal.
Cliffy would probably give half his pension cheque for a status card!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It could be shipped as a slurry. No idea of cost effectiveness but technically possible.
Potash could be piped but it's cheaper to cook where on a clear day you can see the tree where the gas field is from the headframe of the potash mine 100km away

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Cliffy would probably give half his pension cheque for a status card!
FAKEIDCANADA.COM
2019 SALE – GROUP PRICING
1 ID – $89each
2 IDs – $75each
3 IDS – $67each
*4 IDs – $60each*
Do you wish to add a duplicate card for $20?
Yes +$20
No
Register card details so you can drive on it? +$150
Yes
No
Select Extras (help make your ID more legit.. can select multiple):
Matching health card (+$69)
Matching student card (+$59)
Matching identity card (+$49)
Matching birth certificate (+$49)
Matching certificate of Indian Status (+$59)
Matching SIN card (+$199)

https://fakeidcanada.com/fake-id-order-form/

I was asked if I had a Status Card at the Rez PetroCan the other morning.

I should get one. $150 to save 17 cents a liter, year round hunting and fish with nets is far better than Costco.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
AS I said the federal government. The government has the power to remove protesters and stop all the fake lawsuits but chose not to because trudOWE hates the west. There is huge economic benefit for the whole country by exporting oil. And coal. ANd NG.

TRUE DAT! Exporting is GOOD!

But OH MY - LIE-berals are going to be SO SHOCKED in a year or two - once our economy and health settles down

and the people who hold our EXTRAVAGANT LIE-beral debts DEMAND that we start pumping oil and gas and selling it any place

we can so that we can deal with our debts! The HORRIBLE TRUTH is that LIE-berals are managing our lives and govt SO WELL

that we are on the road to BEING FORCED TO SELL fossil fuel whether we want to or not!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
TC Energy says it is going ahead with US$8-billion Keystone XL project

CALGARY — TC Energy Corp. gave the go ahead for construction of its US$8-billion Keystone XL Pipeline project on Tuesday, with a helping hand from the Alberta government.
The company said Alberta has agreed to invest approximately US$1.1 billion as equity in the project, which substantially covers planned construction costs through the end of 2020.
The remaining US$6.9 billion is expected to be funded through a combination of a US$4.2-billion project level credit facility to be fully guaranteed by the Alberta government and a US$2.7-billion investment by TC Energy.
The 1,947-kilometre project will be able to carry 830,000 barrels per day of crude oil from Hardisty, Alta., to Steele City, Neb. where it will connect with TC Energy’s existing facilities.
The company formerly known as TransCanada says with pre-construction activities underway, the pipeline is expected to enter service in 2023.
Once the project is complete and in service, TC Energy expects to acquire the Alberta government's equity investment under agreed terms and conditions and refinance the US$4.2-billion credit facility in the debt capital markets.
"Strong commercial and financial support positions us to prudently build and fund the project, along with our existing $30 billion secured capital program, in a manner that is consistent with maintaining our strong financial position and credit metrics," TC Energy chief executive Russ Girling said in a statement.
The project was first proposed more than a decade ago but has faced numerous hurdles and had been rejected by the Obama administration.
However, U.S. President Donald Trump has worked to revive the project and been a strong backer of the pipeline.
"We appreciate the ongoing backing of landowners, customers, Indigenous groups and numerous partners in the U.S. and Canada who helped us secure project support and key regulatory approvals," Girling said.
"In addition, we thank U.S. President Donald Trump and Alberta Premier Jason Kenney as well as many government officials across North America for their advocacy without which, individually and collectively, this project could not have advanced."

Alberta is getting directly involved in the project putting up money and guaranteeing loans

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
scanned through the numbers quickly. It looks like they get 800K bbls a day into Nebraska for an $8 billion pipeline

TC Energy (of course) will put up $2.6 and Jason Kenney will cover the rest. Should be ready for 2023ish.

The oil industry once again gets the free ride - because there's profiteering afoot and when they sell all that oil for $100 a bbl the economy makes sense.

But for gosh sakes don't let a government offer any $5,000 EV subsidies

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
scanned through the numbers quickly. It looks like they get 800K bbls a day into Nebraska for an $8 billion pipeline
TC Energy (of course) will put up $2.6 and Jason Kenney will cover the rest. Should be ready for 2023ish.
The oil industry once again gets the free ride - because there's profiteering afoot and when they sell all that oil for $100 a bbl the economy makes sense.
But for gosh sakes don't let a government offer any $5,000 EV subsidies
Explain, if you can how the oil industry is getting a free ride when they pay by the barrel to pump oil through the line. Just like they do with rail.
Also explain why taxpayers should subsidize expensive EVs when a comparable gas model is less than half the price.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Explain, if you can how the oil industry is getting a free ride when they pay by the barrel to pump oil through the line. Just like they do with rail.
Also explain why taxpayers should subsidize expensive EVs when a comparable gas model is less than half the price.
because the Alberta taxpayer is the one paying to build that pipeline?

Does that makes sense to you now?

Alberta is footing what looks like $5.4 billion to build the pipeline.

How about giving Tesla $5.4 billion and seeing what you get back in 2023.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
TC Energy says it is going ahead with US$8-billion Keystone XL project

Poor hoid, this has got to be such crippling news for him/her
That said...

Producers are not forced to sell at any price.

Bingo!

How about giving Tesla $5.4 billion and seeing what you get back in 2023.

Less than 1/2?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh my! Poor hemerHOID has enough of a headache trying to comprehend the news that an oil pipeline is PROCEEDING as planned!

And now you want the POOR FOOL to explain why LIE-berals should FORCE US to buy an extremely costly machine,

with an awkward and slow refueling system and a SHAKY RANGE that diminishes RAPIDLY in a few short years?

In related news - a quick google search of PISSED OFF electric TOY car owners reveals certain issues!

Such as the real estate agent whose electric TOY battery GOT COOKED PREMATURELY because he stopped at least twice a day to

use those "fast chargers" that apparently AINT GOOD for your battery! The reality apparently is that is you want maximum battery life-

you should park your TOY at home and use a SLOW CHARGER - OVERNIGHT so as not to generate too much heat during

the recharging process! Fast chargers are convenient but NOT GOOD for long battery life!

Or we could talk about the pissed off owners of older model Teslas whose recharging software was MODIFIED by Tesla

in order to limit the chance of having a FIRE while using a FAST CHARGER! OOPSIE - some BUGS to iron out there!

And you should know by now that hemerHOID will do his usual Messed Up Turtle imitation and pull his head up his backside

until the people asking the hard questions get tired and LEAVE!