Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Nobody wants the federal government to throw another $15 billion into actually building the ridiculous pipeline do they.
The expansion should obviously be shelved due to the economic emergency.
Will there even be an oil company running in Alberta by the time they completed the thing?

Like it or not, that oil is getting to market and the safest most cost effective way to get it there is via pipeline. They could run it right through my city if the want.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Like it or not at $9 a barrel there is not a producer in Alberta who will be in business by the time the pipeline is ciomplete.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Like it or not at $9 a barrel there is not a producer in Alberta who will be in business by the time the pipeline is ciomplete.

Let's just get the bloody thing built and worry about the details later. Very little in the world is worth a hell of a lot right now, except maybe safety from the pandemic.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I mentioned this before. The theory that the expansion will somehow open up other markets for Alberta oil is ridiculous.
Why didnt your article mention exports to the US (Californian heavy oil refineries) by tanker? Why is Canadian oil the best choice for petrochemical and polymers while kerogen (shale oil) useless? How does BC, SK, MB and YT oil get to market? Is your ranting cuz "Alberta" or environmental? Why do you know so little about a product you hate so much? Do you not rely on the current pipeline or do you buy SK gasoline that is trucked 1750km before getting on a boat to the island? How many of the 1 tanker truck every 15 minutes leaving Regina or Lloydminster fail to make the trek? Do you have a plan and a magic wand to make oil disappear ad replace it within the remnants of your life? What would that look like? What are the impacts of your replacement? Are you willing to make the sacrifices necessary?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why didnt your article mention exports to the US (Californian heavy oil refineries) by tanker? Why is Canadian oil the best choice for petrochemical and polymers while kerogen (shale oil) useless? How does BC, SK, MB and YT oil get to market? Is your ranting cuz "Alberta" or environmental? Why do you know so little about a product you hate so much? Do you not rely on the current pipeline or do you buy SK gasoline that is trucked 1750km before getting on a boat to the island? How many of the 1 tanker truck every 15 minutes leaving Regina or Lloydminster fail to make the trek? Do you have a plan and a magic wand to make oil disappear ad replace it within the remnants of your life? What would that look like? What are the impacts of your replacement? Are you willing to make the sacrifices necessary?
Don’t be silly .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I would have thought it was the lawsuits and the protesters and the lack of any economic benefit.
AS I said the federal government. The government has the power to remove protesters and stop all the fake lawsuits but chose not to because trudOWE hates the west. There is huge economic benefit for the whole country by exporting oil. And coal. ANd NG.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Nobody wants the federal government to throw another $15 billion into actually building the ridiculous pipeline do they.
Will there even be an oil company running in Alberta by the time they completed the thing?
Everyone I know does. It is only a few US paid oil spitters that are against it. And a few fools like you that protest Canadian jobs because they are stupid.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
AS I said the federal government. The government has the power to remove protesters and stop all the fake lawsuits but chose not to because trudOWE hates the west. There is huge economic benefit for the whole country by exporting oil. And coal. ANd NG.
No one cares about coal , it doesn’t fit in a pipe line .

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

I think its a little more complicated than that.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Why waste your time on that low-brow mouth breather, I mean, this is the same clown that was shilling for $2000 tesla shares not long ago

I think its a little more complicated than that.

No, it's not anymore complicated than that

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Everyone I know does. It is only a few US paid oil spitters that are against it. And a few fools like you that protest Canadian jobs because they are stupid.
Kenney has a $30 million war room to fight misinformation and commie subversion from America

because when the federal government just gives you money whenever you need it there is no reason to spend wisely

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You can't really blame the oil industry.

They have never had to compete to survive

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh - hemerHOID has just admitted that he sometimes talks about himself in the third person!

And that his parents gave him the middle name of "NOBODY"!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
12:21 pm CST 27/03/2020

Western Canadian Select
7.200 -20.79%

another brutal day for oil in general and Alberta in particular.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Awwwwwwe. Poor guy. G&R is nasty.
He only had a photocopy of a lay-off notice with his name & a date filled in, so he went into work the next day to get an ROE, etc...and they asked him, "Before you got can you go look at this furnace? And then go check out this other thing? Etc..." so he punched in and put in a full days work, and has done so every day since then too.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This amounts to genocide. While Trudeau's administration claims that they are going to enforce fines on people failing to self-isolate, they are allowing transient CGL workers to run amok in Indigenous territories. Trudeau and Horgan are the bearers of infected blankets, your genocide is showing.
Do we need to call in and have the RCMP do a welfare check? Can you go the 72hrs without fascistbook if they admit you? Are you self harming? Do you need dialysis, shrooms can do in your kidneys? Are you getting any protein and animal fat in your diet? Got any aspirin 81 incase you a have an embolism?

You ain't right pal.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He only had a photocopy of a lay-off notice with his name & a date filled in, so he went into work the next day to get an ROE, etc...and they asked him, "Before you got can you go look at this furnace? And then go check out this other thing? Etc..." so he punched in and put in a full days work, and has done so every day since then too.
Who gave the extra work? Phil or Morgan?