Fentanyl

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey, guys, I don't know if it is the right place to post, but I wanted to ask you about this site https://www.marijuanabreak.com/inflammation-is-the-root-of-dozens-of-diseases-heres-how-cbd-can-help. My friends are obsessed with it, they buy it every time, though it rather expensive. I want to try it but I'm not sure if it good or not?
Check out the on-line sites for 'shake' that is $30/oz. I would give you a link but that might mean they are out when I go back to order some more. A shake box can be used to get just the pollen if you want to be glued to the couch kind of high rather than mowing the lawn without losing any parts.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Drug company used rap video to push for higher fentanyl doses, sales
Associated Press
Published:
February 15, 2019
Updated:
February 15, 2019 3:29 PM EST
This still image from a 2015 video presented as evidence by the U.S. Attorney's Office in federal court in Boston on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019. (Insys Therapeutics/U.S. Attorney's Office via AP)
BOSTON — Employees at a drug company accused of bribing doctors rapped and danced around a person dressed as a bottle of the highly addictive fentanyl spray in a video meant to motivate sales reps to push the drug.
The video was shown to jurors this week in the closely watched trial in Boston of wealthy Insys Therapeutics Inc. Founder John Kapoor and four other onetime executives, including a former exotic dancer who prosecutors say was hired as a regional sales manager even though she had no pharmaceutical experience.
They’re charged with scheming to pay doctors bribes and kickbacks in exchange for prescriptions of the opioid meant for cancer patients with severe pain. Kapoor and the other former executives of the Chandler, Arizona-based company have denied all wrongdoing.
The video, titled “Great by Choice,” was shown during a national sales meeting in 2015 to encourage employees to talk doctors into prescribing higher doses, prosecutors said.
In it, suit-clad sales reps rap to the tune of a song by the artist A$AP Rocky about titration, the process of increasing the strength of a patient’s prescription until it reaches the adequate level.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
“I love titration, yeah, that’s not a problem. I got new patients and I got a lot of ’em,” they say. “Build relationships that are healthy. Got more docs than Janelle’s got selfies.”
At one point, the person dressed up as the bottle of fentanyl spray takes off his costume to reveal then-vice-president of sales, Alec Burlakoff. Burlakoff pleaded guilty in November to racketeering conspiracy and is expected to testify against Kapoor.
“What we built here can’t be debated. Shout to Kapoor for what he created,” the sales reps rap. “The competition just making noise. We’re making history because we’re great by choice.”
The video is the latest eyebrow-raising piece of evidence in the trial, which has put a spotlight on the federal government’s efforts to go after those it says are responsible for fueling the deadly opioid crisis. The trial, which began last month, is expected to last several more weeks.
Last month, a former employee told jurors that she watched her boss — regional sales manager Sunrise Lee — give a lap dance at a Chicago nightclub to a doctor Insys was pushing to write more prescriptions. Lee’s lawyer said the doctor was taking advantage of her.
Beth Wilkinson, an attorney for Kapoor, told jurors that any criminal activity by Insys was orchestrated by Burlakoff. She has sought to portray Burlakoff and the government’s other key witness, former CEO Michael Babich, as liars who are willing to say anything to take down Kapoor in the hopes of getting a lesser sentence.
Babich, who pleaded guilty in January, took the stand this week and said Kapoor pushed to get patients on higher doses so they would continue taking the drug, which meant more money for the company.
Babich told jurors that Insys looked for sales reps who were “poor, hungry and driven” or what they called “PHDs.” Insys also recruited employees who were “easy on the eyes,” Babich told jurors.
“No physician wanted a quote unquote unattractive person to walk in their door,” he said.

http://torontosun.com/news/world/drug-company-used-rap-video-to-push-for-higher-fentanyl-doses-sales

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Medic, get some pants for the girl that has been wrestling with barb-wire. Poor child looks cold, maybe I should give her a long hug first.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Medic, get some pants for the girl that has been wrestling with barb-wire. Poor child looks cold, maybe I should give her a long hug first.

So......what it comes down to is that MHz- who has become "mentally challenged" by that nasty combination of Radical Islamic fervour and his LSD habit..........

is now trying to tell us that Western civilization is DOOMED by Allah because some unregulated drunken sales people are trying to sell prescription drugs to doctors who apparently have a drinking problem??????????????????????????

And where in all this should we fit my previous assertion that LIE-berals ARE IGNORING WHITE COLLAR CRIME????????????????

Better drop another tab or three MHz..............theh maybe things will become more clear for you???????????????

or not.....Insh` Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Tab?? Who said there was MDA around?? . . . where exactly??? Kiddies do not click on the link as it cannot be unseen once seen.

Bastiaan takes MDA in the forest | Drugslab

They would both had more fun if they had went to an Indian bar on payday or entered a car rally.

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Drug company reportedly hired ex-stripper to increase sales
Associated Press
Published:
March 1, 2019
Updated:
March 1, 2019 6:57 PM EST
In this Jan. 30, 2019, file photo, Insys Therapeutics founder John Kapoor leaves federal court in Boston. Kapoor and four other former company executives are accused of scheming to bribe doctors into prescribing a powerful fentanyl painkiller.Steven Senne / AP
BOSTON — A former exotic dancer was hired as a regional sales manager at a drug company despite her lack of pharmaceutical experience because executives believed she could help carry out the company’s plan to bribe doctors into prescribing its powerful painkiller, a former executive told jurors on Friday.
Alec Burlakoff, onetime vice-president of sales at Insys Therapeutics Inc., said he met Sunrise Lee at the strip club where she worked and recruited her because he thought she would have the “ability and the willingness and the desire to talk to physicians and speak with them about the quid pro quo.”
After hiring Lee, Burlakoff said executives received an anonymous email about topless photos of Lee that were posted online. Burlakoff said Lee kept her job after agreeing to take the photos down.
Lee’s lawyer, Peter Horstmann, repeatedly objected to the introduction of the salacious testimony. Horstmann said after jurors left for the day that he plans to move for a mistrial.
The judge has prohibited attorneys on both sides of the case from talking to the media.
Story continues below
Burlakoff is one of the government’s key witnesses in the trial against Insys founder John Kapoor , Lee and three other former executives of the Chandler, Arizona-based company. They are accused of scheming to pay doctors bribes in the form of fees for sham speaking events in exchange for prescriptions of Subsys, a fentanyl spray meant for cancer patients with severe pain.
They have all denied wrongdoing.
Burlakoff pleaded guilty in November to racketeering conspiracy and is testifying against his former colleagues for a chance at a lighter sentence. Kapoor’s attorney has tried to paint him as a liar who was cutting side deals with doctors on his own and will say anything to take down Kapoor.
The fight over Friday’s testimony is the latest strange moment in the case that’s expected to last several more weeks. The case has put a spotlight on the federal government’s efforts to go after those it says are responsible for fueling the deadly opioid crisis.
A former employee told jurors in January that she watched Lee give a lap dance at a Chicago nightclub to a doctor that the company was pushing to prescribe the drug.
Last month, jurors watched a rap video made to encourage employees to talk doctors into prescribing higher doses of the drug. In the video, sales representatives danced around a giant bottle of the highly addictive fentanyl spray and rapped about titration, the process of increasing the strength of a patient’s prescription until it reaches the adequate level.
At the end of the video, it’s revealed that Burlakoff was wearing the fentanyl spray costume.
Burlakoff told jurors Friday that Insys employees were clear with physicians about their expectations for prescriptions in exchange for speaker fees. A doctor who didn’t have any ethical problems with it and agreed to the deal was called a “whale,” he said.
“I knew that every dollar I spent was going to be tracked and that the expectations on return on investment, on dollars back to the company, were very high,” Burlakoff said.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/drug-company-reportedly-hired-ex-stripper-to-increase-sales

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Drug company reportedly hired ex-stripper to increase sales
Associated Press
Published:
March 1, 2019
Updated:
March 1, 2019 6:57 PM EST
In this Jan. 30, 2019, file photo, Insys Therapeutics founder John Kapoor leaves federal court in Boston. Kapoor and four other former company executives are accused of scheming to bribe doctors into prescribing a powerful fentanyl painkiller.Steven Senne / AP
BOSTON — A former exotic dancer was hired as a regional sales manager at a drug company despite her lack of pharmaceutical experience because executives believed she could help carry out the company’s plan to bribe doctors into prescribing its powerful painkiller, a former executive told jurors on Friday.
Alec Burlakoff, onetime vice-president of sales at Insys Therapeutics Inc., said he met Sunrise Lee at the strip club where she worked and recruited her because he thought she would have the “ability and the willingness and the desire to talk to physicians and speak with them about the quid pro quo.”
After hiring Lee, Burlakoff said executives received an anonymous email about topless photos of Lee that were posted online. Burlakoff said Lee kept her job after agreeing to take the photos down.
Lee’s lawyer, Peter Horstmann, repeatedly objected to the introduction of the salacious testimony. Horstmann said after jurors left for the day that he plans to move for a mistrial.
The judge has prohibited attorneys on both sides of the case from talking to the media.
Story continues below
Burlakoff is one of the government’s key witnesses in the trial against Insys founder John Kapoor , Lee and three other former executives of the Chandler, Arizona-based company. They are accused of scheming to pay doctors bribes in the form of fees for sham speaking events in exchange for prescriptions of Subsys, a fentanyl spray meant for cancer patients with severe pain.
They have all denied wrongdoing.
Burlakoff pleaded guilty in November to racketeering conspiracy and is testifying against his former colleagues for a chance at a lighter sentence. Kapoor’s attorney has tried to paint him as a liar who was cutting side deals with doctors on his own and will say anything to take down Kapoor.
The fight over Friday’s testimony is the latest strange moment in the case that’s expected to last several more weeks. The case has put a spotlight on the federal government’s efforts to go after those it says are responsible for fueling the deadly opioid crisis.
A former employee told jurors in January that she watched Lee give a lap dance at a Chicago nightclub to a doctor that the company was pushing to prescribe the drug.
Last month, jurors watched a rap video made to encourage employees to talk doctors into prescribing higher doses of the drug. In the video, sales representatives danced around a giant bottle of the highly addictive fentanyl spray and rapped about titration, the process of increasing the strength of a patient’s prescription until it reaches the adequate level.
At the end of the video, it’s revealed that Burlakoff was wearing the fentanyl spray costume.
Burlakoff told jurors Friday that Insys employees were clear with physicians about their expectations for prescriptions in exchange for speaker fees. A doctor who didn’t have any ethical problems with it and agreed to the deal was called a “whale,” he said.
“I knew that every dollar I spent was going to be tracked and that the expectations on return on investment, on dollars back to the company, were very high,” Burlakoff said.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/drug-company-reportedly-hired-ex-stripper-to-increase-sales

What is it about the corporate philosophy of "WE WANT TO SELL LOTS OF OUR DRUGS" that you dont understand?????????????

This IS A BIG PART of the reason why we have govt run health care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Govt, doctors and hospital staff are expected to FOCUS on best care and outcomes for patients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corporate greed is supposed to be banned from the Cdn system and it mostly IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctors are the guardians of our system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are expected to prescribe AS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY WIGGLE ROOM is in which particular drug they prescribe................and dosages are set out by govt labs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to a fair degree- doctors in Canada are RESTRICTED in which drugs they can prescribe due to govt being the whole sale supplier here- as govt buys bulk shipments of specific drugs and then re-sells to pharmacies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cdn system is- in most things much CLEANER than the Yankee version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though Ontari-owe news media has been reporting on how crooked pharmacy owners have been double billing govt for drugs they did not actually BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this CRIME is the result of govt NOT PROPERLY POLICING either its own accountants or pharmacy accountants to catch FRAUDULENT BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This issue of pharmacies double billing is simply ANOTHER SIGN of how little effort LIE-berals are making to deal with ANY SORT OF CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took the election of Doug Ford to catch this double billing of pharmacists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals had IGNORED the THEFT OF TAXPAYERS MONEY FOR A DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as Ontari-owe LIE-berals under David Peterson had IGNORED similar style double billing THEFT from medical clinics dispensing Methadone to addicts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are content to IGNORE ALL CRIME because making honest effort to regulate anything would cut into their supply of GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There are no 'x-strippers' and there are no 'x-CIA agents', there are just old versions of a career choice that may nit have worked out all that well in the long-run.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strippers and CIA agents retire all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Muslim suicide bombers who are never found at the old folks home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There are no 'x-strippers' and there are no 'x-CIA agents', there are just old versions of a career choice that may nit have worked out all that well in the long-run.

So.................IS THAT YOUR current issue????????????

That your career as a radical Muslim writer of idiot Islamic propaganda...................

and Jew Baiting garbage is NOT WORKING OUT for you\?????????????????

Go ahead.............blame the Jews and Trump for your frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We KNOW you want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
WWJD What Would Justin Do?
I got a text from a neighbor...
Hello bud can you use a simoniz pressure washer. It says 2000 psi tb/po2.its from Canadian tire .it's $350. Can get it cheap . I'm sick (dope sick) I need $50 for it.
Me.
I have a 5000psi washer already.
How about a 1975 Yamaha 50 cc motorcycle?
Me.
Are you nuts? Its mint and worth a G.
I know but I'm sick.
Me
How much do you need until your you reup your Rx?
$30 but we need diapers too so $50
Me
I'm in the garage.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Medical system is just fine. If he and his woman didnt sell their methadone to buy fentanyl they wouldnt have this problem of jonesing.

If they didnt have a toddler or were stealing I'd tell him to f-ck off.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
BTW....
I did buy the motorcycle. The VIN is clean.

I needed a project.

It needs the pedals (its a moped), clutch lever, shift lever and a headlight.

It's a 1975 FS1E aka a "Fizzy". Its a European model.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
BTW....
I did buy the motorcycle. The VIN is clean.

I needed a project.
It needs the pedals (its a moped), clutch lever, shift lever and a headlight.
It's a 1975 FS1E aka a "Fizzy". Its a European model.
And yes, I gave more than $50.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That's a crazy story.

I can see how someone could lose everything hooked on that drug

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drugs are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a guy in the area who has been on Methadone for years - and he is pretty much OUT OF THINGS..................

ALL DAY After each weekly dose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturally the guy cannot drive or operate heavy equipment - OR ANY EQUIPMENT REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the lack of license or insurance does NOT deter him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cannot fine the guy because he is on welfare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the LIE-berals REFUSE to jail anybody for what they consider Petty crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though you can BET that LIE-berls would ry loud and long if the guy was stealing THEIR GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy spends a lot of time in Cdn Tire- opening packages to determine which products.........................

have SECURITY SOFTWARE IN THEM - after all he would not want to trigger an alarm ........................

not with his pockets full of unpaid stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the guy is unemployable - a long term, multi decade welfare case- till he DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he is a one man crime wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will take anything that catches his eye!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard it alleged that he came out of Costco one time with 40 POUNDS of Cheddar Cheese...............

SMUGGLED OUT - STUCK BETWEEN HIS THIGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been on crime stoppers - for stealing gas.........................

and has made serious trouble for his family using FORGED DOCUMENTS.......................

using their names and addresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy HAS NOTHING TO LOSE because his life is already destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• parasites 1.jpg
    parasites 1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2