US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

First set of Iowa Democratic caucus results shows Sanders and Buttigieg leading

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) held a lead in overall votes while Pete Buttigieg led among a measure of state delegates, as the Iowa Democratic Party released results from 62 percent of precincts.
The state party chair called what happened ��unacceptable�� and said officials are continuing to go through the process to get the results out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Iowa: proving voting irregularities are not just for Florida anymore.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I hope so, he was a St Louis Cardinal.
Yikes , what was I thinking ? For some reason after the stupor bowl some guy said Mahome was the most popular athlete ever from K.C. The first guy in mind was Stan . Stupor is right . George Brett would have been smarter .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) held a lead in overall votes while Pete Buttigieg led among a measure of state delegates, as the Iowa Democratic Party released results from 62 percent of precincts.
The state party chair called what happened ��unacceptable�� and said officials are continuing to go through the process to get the results out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
Competence on display .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Iowa: proving voting irregularities are not just for Florida anymore.
What happened in Iowa is highly suspect. How hard would it be for someone t o have messed up with that new "app"??

The US "elections" have been suspect since the chad mess .......and getting worse...... Possible outside interference?? Noto ut of the question. and with a shyster like Trump at the helm..........and with his Russian cronies.......

How hard would it be to sew a little confusion by hacking a new app??. If one has the right contacts. This whole thing is just too big and too strange....

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

No thanks

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What happened in Iowa is highly suspect. How hard would it be for someone t o have messed up with that new "app"??
The US "elections" have been suspect since the chad mess .......and getting worse...... Possible outside interference?? Noto ut of the question. and with a shyster like Trump at the helm..........and with his Russian cronies.......
How hard would it be to sew a little confusion by hacking a new app??. If one has the right contacts. This whole thing is just too big and too strange....

News reports have it Mayor Pete and Hitlary invested heavily in the firm that created the app. what's that say about the results?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
97% chance of Hillary Clinton winning 2016 Presidential Election according to some pollsters.
97%? That’s a familiar percentage. Is this a solid 97% consensus (as in the debate is over) Just like the predicted win for Hilary Clinton in the last US Federal election???