Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Hard to tell. He just seems to post memes.
But you all go into snits if anyone criticizes Trump. He Twitter taught you all quite well.
Who cares , this is an open forum , do what you want , as long as you are not overly disrespectful,who cares ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hard to tell. He just seems to post memes.
But you all go into snits if anyone criticizes Trump. He Twitter taught you all quite well.

You haven't been paying attention, Anna! I very seldom get into a snit when someone is criticized. I DO get a little beside myself when the same person is criticized in the same way by the same poster, two or three thousand times! Savvy? :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?" Carter asked. "None. And we have stayed at war." The U.S., he noted, has only enjoyed 16 years of peace in its 242-year history, making the country "the most warlike nation in the history of the world," Carter said. This is, he said, because of America's tendency to force other nations to "adopt our American principles."

Jimmy Carter Took Call About China From Concerned Donald Trump: 'China Has Not Wasted a Single Penny on War'

More: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...frastructure-economy-trade-war-church-1396086

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?" Carter asked. "None. And we have stayed at war." The U.S., he noted, has only enjoyed 16 years of peace in its 242-year history, making the country "the most warlike nation in the history of the world," Carter said. This is, he said, because of America's tendency to force other nations to "adopt our American principles."

Jimmy Carter Took Call About China From Concerned Donald Trump: 'China Has Not Wasted a Single Penny on War'

More: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...frastructure-economy-trade-war-church-1396086
I guess you and Jimmy both missed border skirmishes with the Indian Army , and also along the Russian border . Not out and out war , but lose of life on both sides , and live ammo being expended .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So question.

It's out now that Trump met with Saudi Arabia without any official notice of such a meeting, discussing things like the 'regional conflicts'.

If Muslims are so evil...

Why is Trump conducting secret meetings with them, especially one of the worst Regimes in the region?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So question.

It's out now that Trump met with Saudi Arabia without any official notice of such a meeting, discussing things like the 'regional conflicts'.

If Muslims are so evil...

Why is Trump conducting secret meetings with them, especially one of the worst Regimes in the region?
Air base .