Quit Picking on the Republicans

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Dailykos is Prog shit.

Yeah, but at least they're hard on both Republican AND Democrats.

They hold all sides to accountability.

Too bad you're not like they are.

I mean, Mitch even admitted that he's now the Reaper where bills go to die.

His admission. His words.

So sure the House is doing their job, the Senate isn't.

But you'll just say prog shit and ignore it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, but at least they're hard on both Republican AND Democrats.

They hold all sides to accountability.

Too bad you're not like they are.

I mean, Mitch even admitted that he's now the Reaper where bills go to die.

His admission. His words.

So sure the House is doing their job, the Senate isn't.

But you'll just say prog shit and ignore it.
Should bad legislation be passed , because it made it through the house ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

GOLDEN VALLEY, Ariz. — Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

“They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.
“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”
As Mr. Trump’s bid for re-election shifts into higher gear, his campaign hopes to recapture voters who drifted away from the party in 2018 and 2019: independents who embraced moderate Democratic candidates, suburban women tired of Mr. Trump’s personal conduct and working-class voters who haven’t benefited from his economic policies.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-far-right-see-doom-without-trump/ar-BBYqb3O

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

GOLDEN VALLEY, Ariz. — Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

“They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.
“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”
As Mr. Trump’s bid for re-election shifts into higher gear, his campaign hopes to recapture voters who drifted away from the party in 2018 and 2019: independents who embraced moderate Democratic candidates, suburban women tired of Mr. Trump’s personal conduct and working-class voters who haven’t benefited from his economic policies.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-far-right-see-doom-without-trump/ar-BBYqb3O

That is just awful .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Robert Purdy - Very true!! Moscow Mitch is the power behind trumps throne. He’s stuffing unqualified judges onto the bench. Judges the Bar Association’s declared unfit. Congress is dead stopped. Moscow Mitch will not allow anything coming out of the house to be seen or heard. It’s power over country. Please vote him out Kentucky.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Robert Purdy - Very true!! Moscow Mitch is the power behind trumps throne. He’s stuffing unqualified judges onto the bench. Judges the Bar Association’s declared unfit. Congress is dead stopped. Moscow Mitch will not allow anything coming out of the house to be seen or heard. It’s power over country. Please vote him out Kentucky.
There’s no completely objective way to measure legal ability, but a common metric used by legal employers to identify the most gifted lawyers is whether those lawyers secured a federal clerkship, including the most prestigious clerkships at the Supreme Court. Approximately 40 percent of Trump’s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obama’s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...tion-unqualified-mitch-mcconnell-donald-trump

Vox is the Prog site to end all Prog sites.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Yes the press have been muzzled and are not allowed to report on this . And their editors won’t stand for any other positive Trump stories .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What I find baffling is how come Cliffy hasn't figured out yet that Facebook is a 'clone' of the National Enquirer. :)
Don't worry about it.....Senility affects some people at a younger age than others....
It used to be called "Second Childhood"
Fakebook has become their venue of choice!
Remember when we were young....the old rural telephone "Party line"?
Yesteryears' Facebook

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Vat ze facebook nazi is tu stupid to realize is that the more he complains, the more I post facebook memes just to piss him off.

I vil not obay your orderz, dipshit.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Vat ze facebook nazi is tu stupid to realize is that the more he complains, the more I post facebook memes just to piss him off.

I vil not obay your orderz, dipshit.

Sleepy may be a good guy for you to start listening to! It certainly wouldn't hurt you!