3 like minded premiers

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Still beats the half-witted morons you voted for in BC. "NO NEW PIPELINES IN BC!!! NO TANKERS OFF OUR COAST!!! Oh and by the way Alberta, do you think you could see your way to ship us more gasoline while we work hard to f*ck you over? "
As I've said in other threads. the sensible thing to do is to boycott Alberta petroleum and buy from other sources as Albertans are just itching to blackmail you by threatening to suspend delivery whenever they feel hard done by ... which is about every 28 days or so.

Do yourselves a favour and find more reliable sources of energy.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
They had wind farms a long time ago
When we went there in 2002 the Island was covered with them.....

Couldn't fit in the picture with the happy gang...

Are you in there, Das?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Still beats the half-witted morons you voted for in BC. "NO NEW PIPELINES IN BC!!! NO TANKERS OFF OUR COAST!!! Oh and by the way Alberta, do you think you could see your way to ship us more gasoline while we work hard to f*ck you over? "
Record employment

Best economy in Canada.

I can see where that would upset a white natty

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
As I've said in other threads. the sensible thing to do is to boycott Alberta petroleum and buy from other sources as Albertans are just itching to blackmail you by threatening to suspend delivery whenever they feel hard done by ... which is about every 28 days or so.

Do you have an example of a reliable source of energy past O&G? Which one of them thar examples will haul the produce and raw materials to keep Ontario running?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

I agree and this is the very same logic that supports the notion that the West separating is the most sensible thing, not just for Westerners, but the ROC as well.

Why aren't you demanding that the West separate?

Record employment?

They just announced we lost 71,000 jobs last month.

All that record employment is in minimum wage service sector positions, but then again, someone's gotta be there to clean the hotel rooms, scrub toilets and change-out the sheets

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Ah....does it feel like Alberta is picking on you every 28 days or so? I'm not sure how to say this but I'm suspecting that you're not describing Albertan's just itching to blackmail you. When you think the Albertan's are picking on you every 28 days....do you also experience lower back pain? Headache? Fatigue? Food cravings? Abdominal or pelvic cramping? Bloating and sore breasts? 'Cuz I think you're describing something that's not just an irrational fear of Western alienation....but hang in there Champ as menopause must be right on your horizon.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Curious Cdn and Hoid should have sex. I'm drunk but it should happen. I just want to hear who was the top haha.
You certainly seem to have "issues". We have another drunk posting on here called Petros. You two should meet, sometime.