"The west wants out": Separatist sentiments growing in Alberta

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, you know what the 9 year old Indian Girl said to her father; "Get off of me, you're crushing my smokes"
You should stay in your Wigwam or start Neepwaantiinki, tough guy.
You, on the other hand, should keep doing exactly what you're doing. Fighting your fantasy war in your head because, in all your days, you never once had the balls to get stuck in.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorry to have upset you T-Bones..
No you aren't. You did everything in your sharply limited power to try to upset me.

And failed.

I, on the other hand, am genuinely sorry that you never had the spine to back up your mouth.

Today we celebrate those who put country before self. You are not among their number. Which is fine, the soldier' road is not for everybody.

But spare us the fake courage.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Interesting website.
However, it needs to be updated. The info is 15 years old.

There are plenty of new sites cropping up out there..

https://newalbertaseparatist.com/2016/01/27/alberta-separation-what-comes-next/

https://twitter.com/albertaseparate

Even the Premier of Alberta is stoking fears of Separation..

All this Bull Shit is not good for Canada and our economy.. it drives away investment and drives down the dollar.

Honestly, I wonder if these separatists realize the actual harm they are doing to Canada as a whole.

They should be focused on getting pipelines in the ground and Alberta resources to market, not breaking up Canada because honestly, I don't think it will ever happen.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No you aren't. You did everything in your sharply limited power to try to upset me.
And failed.
I, on the other hand, am genuinely sorry that you never had the spine to back up your mouth.
Today we celebrate those who put country before self. You are not among their number. Which is fine, the soldier' road is not for everybody.
But spare us the fake courage.

*hugs*

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Neither do I. Then again, I do not claim to be a lawyer. It's cute the way that you grew up watching Law & Order, and became so obsessed with the show, that you think you are one.
Almost as cute as you judging who can and cannot pass a bar exam without ever having seen, much less taken, a bar exam, or spoken to someone who has, except possibly trying to get you off a drunk-driving or wife-beating charge.