MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A racist wouldn't see this as shocking... not surprised.
I doubt this crew would be concerned about it. Wrong costume, don't tell him, just sent the invitation for a KKK revival

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Personally , I think he did just fine with his statement and how he answered the questions. If one does not like him ,one is gong to see this as added fodder for their dislike. Others will see this as a turning point in his career. His actions have been about inclusiveness, .......and he has never issued a biased remark..........(to my recollection) He HAD a blind spot when he was younger..........and seems to have gained some insight about his poor judgement at the time. It seems important to do some self evaluation too........when looking at this ...........and not fall into the fog of the current hysteria. (media is having a hay day.....) Personally , don't see any of this as "shocking"...........people have done far worse at social events etc
BUT the impact of this has some unpredictable factors. Some punitive over reaction is happening too.

PMJT made this a problem all by himself, IMO it has nothing to do with the pictures I personally don't have a problem with the pictures. Young, dumb and full of _ _ _ leads into a lot of compromising situations for a young male, the problem lies with his unforgiving attitude towards others doing the exact same thing the past couple of years. Even as recently as a couple days ago leaking old racist, homophobe, intolerant comments from the opposition all the while knowing what was in his archive. He demanded more from his and opposition candidates, going as far as firing his members for minor unproven infractions, but asking Canadian's to forgive and reward him for the same proven infractions.

Take off the Rose coloured glasses and see him for what he is another self entitled Liberal that dictates to you what is right (remember people kind?) without enacting the same penalty upon himself for breaking the same infractions as others.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
As a newbi to this particular 'House of Sin' I have to fill in the spot for 'the cost'. By the PR so far it is already more than was spent on 9/11 since 2001. Kind of shows who is driving the bus better than anything.
No Sherlocks, doomed, 100% certainty.

How much are the Russians paying you to troll? They aren't getting their money's worth that's for sure, off to Gulags with you

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's a freebee, thank Alberta Health Services. Here to brings all you worthless pricks into the light. You know, like it says in your holy book.

Eze:36:17-21:
Son of man,
when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land,
they defiled it by their own way and by their doings:
their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land,
and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
And I scattered them among the heathen,
and they were dispersed through the countries:
according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went,
they profaned my holy name,
when they said to them,
These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.
But I had pity for mine holy name,
which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen,
whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I do not this for your sakes,
O house of Israel,
but for mine holy name's sake,
which ye have profaned among the heathen,
whither ye went.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's a freebee, thank Alberta Health Services. Here to brings all you worthless pricks into the light. Blah blah blah I'm crazy and everyone knows it.

Go to response from a you psycho babble about nothing to do with the subject at hand Take Your Meds

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Personally , I think he did just fine with his statement and how he answered the questions. If one does not like him ,one is gong to see this as added fodder for their dislike. Others will see this as a turning point in his career. His actions have been about inclusiveness, .......and he has never issued a biased remark..........(to my recollection) He HAD a blind spot when he was younger..........and seems to have gained some insight about his poor judgement at the time. It seems important to do some self evaluation too........when looking at this ...........and not fall into the fog of the current hysteria. (media is having a hay day.....) Personally , don't see any of this as "shocking"...........people have done far worse at social events etc
BUT the impact of this has some unpredictable factors. Some punitive over reaction is happening too.

Here is an article from your go to WaPo

‘This thing is a wildfire’: Trudeau campaign reeling from racist makeup revelations

TORONTO —On the night that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau swept to his landslide victory in 2015, he said voters had chosen “a government that believes deeply in the diversity of our country.”
In the four years since, he has cast himself as a global standard-bearer for inclusion, making it the center of his political platform and public persona like few leaders anywhere ever had. He swore in a diverse, gender-balanced cabinet. He admitted more than 25,000 refugees from Syria and went to the airport to greet the first arrivals. His government put Viola Desmond — a black woman who spurred the end of segregation in Nova Scotia — on the 10-dollar bill.
Now the emergence of images from years or decades ago in which Trudeau wore blackface or brownface have dealt the Liberal leader’s assiduously crafted image and already-shaky bid for reelection a potentially crippling blow.
“This thing is a wildfire,” said Darrell Bricker, chief executive of the polling firm Ipsos Public Affairs. “All of a sudden there’s just a picture, and you don’t have to explain it. Everyone knows what it is.” ............And then it gets worse in the link just sparing you OB