9 Killed, 16 Wounded, Shooter Dead in Ohio Mass Shooting

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Guns already are regulated. Notice how the current laws are working so well? And you nutbars want to add more when all that is required is ENFORCEMENT of our current laws.
enforcement of which law?

give us the word

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't know about hard core, but just tired of this mass shooting "thoughts and prayers" and then "oh something needs to be done", but nothing is.
The US won't change when it comes to guns because they NEED that security blanket. And so, people are gonna keep dying this way.
The US doesn't care, why should anyone else?
I hear ya. I'm sick and tired of keyboard wielding Slacktavists too.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
how would enforcing this act have prevented these shootings?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You nazicommieglobalists LIKE to kill more people who are without guns than you do like to TRY to kill people who have guns
;)
That's all we really need to know.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Okay, so will that change your thoughts on what should be done to stop things like this?
Walter is at least honest. He doesn't want to stop mass shootings. He enjoys them, at least when the perps are white supremacists.

That puts him right in the middle of the MAGAhats' curve.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Walter is at least honest. He doesn't want to stop mass shootings. He enjoys them, at least when the perps are white supremacists.
That puts him right in the middle of the MAGAhats' curve.
"Freedom Trumps Human Life"

Put that on your hat.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Wow, hatred knows no bounds! The democrats are absolutely lunatics blaming Trump. If Trump is so much at fault, then the Dems MUST take responsibility because they are the ones who are creating the atmosphere of hate - for Trump and for Americans who support him.

Their hate is so visceral it's become a "mental health" issue among all of them so none should be fit government office. It's too bad there are people out there who actually believe in their crap! America has many issues and the spewing of their garbage isn't helping or addressing those issues at all. Instead, it creates an atmosphere of hatred which will destroy the country from within. But perhaps that's what they want - remake America into something its not and damn the Constitution.

I foresee the same thing happening in Canada - those damn Globalists - divide and conquer is their meme. Sad really.

JMHO

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In response to the shootings, the Republicans in the Senate will consider banning the Remington Mark IV blaster.

"If President Trump can sell fictional F-52 fighters to Norway, I don't see why we can't ban fictional guns" said Moscow Mitch, the Senate Majority Leader. The House, meanwhile, is considering banning the bottomless six-shooter, a staple of Western movies.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You're kidding right? You posted that question on a thread that is discussing a mass shooter that is a Antifa/Warren/Sanders supporter

Has it been proven that the Dayton shooter was a supporter? I hadn't heard yet that it was confirmed.

And yes, I posted that question on a threat discussing all of this.

I'd like to know how many extreme left shooters that are guilty of something on this scale. Yes, I've goggled it myself, but I want to see what the right wing types post to see what they all say.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump is firing up the whole lot of them

Any crazy person with a gun has a ticket to stardom in the Apprentice

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Has it been proven that the Dayton shooter was a supporter? I hadn't heard yet that it was confirmed.
I'd like to know how many extreme left shooters that are guilty of something on this scale. Yes, I've goggled it myself, but I want to see what the right wing types post to see what they all say.
Mao Zedong, killed more people than anyone else ever has, circa 80,000,000. He was a supporter of Trump.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Adolph Hiltler, killed many millions, and wanted gubmint to control everything, and he supported Trump.