Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And a good chance, the same in the US....Yet the pro gun people spout off about what they would do if confronted with a situation. Fact is, none of us know how we would react if under that pressure. I think the talk is all a manhood thing.
I don't own guns and have no desire to. I don't hunt or target shoot. I have friends that do and I don't think they are that put out by the regulations they have to go through. Right now anyways.
I used to be in the Armed Forces, got to shoot regularly, automatic weapons, sometimes. I come from a family of hunters I have a sibling and several cousins who hunt but I, personally do not and I am unarmed. I am now 63 and there has never once in my life, short of duty in the Forces, an occasion when I needed to be armed with anything, at all. Not even a sharp stick. Either these guys on here live in really bad neighbourhoods or else they play way too many video games and can no longer distinguish TV and Movie worlds from reality.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The gun is to stop the person with a bat or a knife rather than stopping a 'terrorist'. I don't know about Texas but the Walmart here is filled with the poorest people in the city and yes most are Muslim.I go at 7 so I avoid the 30 min wait at the till that is there from 10AM until closing.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And a good chance, the same in the US....Yet the pro gun people spout off about what they would do if confronted with a situation. Fact is, none of us know how we would react if under that pressure. I think the talk is all a manhood thing.

I don't own guns and have no desire to. I don't hunt or target shoot. I have friends that do and I don't think they are that put out by the regulations they have to go through. Right now anyways.

When I was prospecting I carried a .357 I only had to use it once on a rabid fox.......

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?p=1696478&highlight=Rabid%2Afox#post1696478

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Mexico saying they will take legal action against the US (or Texas?) for failing to kep their nationals safe.

Not sure how that works.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Mexico saying they will take legal action against the US (or Texas?) for failing to kep their nationals safe.

Not sure how that works.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Mass shooting in Texas follows some MAGAriffic loosening of gun laws at the behest of the NRA>

When you get 10 pro-2nd Amendment bills to the governor and he signs them all, I would rank it up there with one of the most successful sessions we’ve had.
TARA MICA, NRA TEXAS LOBBYIST

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sure you do. You have to act like a whiny little bitch to do it and that makes you somebody that is to be admired? Not in this lifetime DipShit. You forget to post to the ones that you say are on your level. Go for it as it is just another one of your bad lies. Even old pete puts on his dexter face every now and then, let's see you do it.

You've just substantiated Sleepy's post. Congratulations!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
thinks 292 mass shootings in 216 days is a good ratio - wants other people to be smarter

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You've just substantiated Sleepy's post. Congratulations!
Fuk you too, sleep's little bitch in waiting.

Do the 'adult version' of a proper reply to the post I was replying to. If you don't like the way I handle my trolls try to avoid becoming one of them. Oops, too fukking late.
And fools like Megabutthurtz, and others like JLM's old antagonist the "Putz", I just bitch slap once in a while then let them come back and rant and I ignore their rants afterwards.........

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I used to be in the Armed Forces, got to shoot regularly, automatic weapons, sometimes. I come from a family of hunters I have a sibling and several cousins who hunt but I, personally do not and I am unarmed. I am now 63 and there has never once in my life, short of duty in the Forces, an occasion when I needed to be armed with anything, at all. Not even a sharp stick. Either these guys on here live in really bad neighbourhoods or else they play way too many video games and can no longer distinguish TV and Movie worlds from reality.
Why do you want your cousins to stop hunting ?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
https://qz.com/1681082/the-292-mass-shootings-in-the-us-so-far-this-year-mapped/
First 216 days of the year there have been 292 mass shootings in America resulting in 1,300 dead
Bravo President Racist
MAGA

It has nothing to do with Trump or any other president. Things were just as bad under Obama. If I was going to blame anyone, it would be the media and law enforcement for sensationalizing these shootings, publishing these manifestos etc.

The mindset of people has changed, they have no value for their fellow man anymore.