Hypocrisy of the Left

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Wally can't take his own medicine.
James Bondo is a quack: talks like a quack, walks like a quack, must be a quack.
Rent-free. Some posters just can’t help themselves, I'm flattered. Thanks for thinking about me, I'm alive and doin’ fine.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
What a crock of shit.

Take it home Cliffy...................................

keep it for your very own........................................

its better quality than WHAT YOU ARE HANDING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
National bankruptcy TRUMPS foolish LIE-beral sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sad for Yankees that President Trump..................................

IS THE PERFECT FOIL...................................

for these contentious times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BIGGEST BEEF LIE-berals have with Trump.............................................

is that his insults are more creative and nasty than THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are not accustomed to having mud SLUNG BACK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How very true , how the Conservative party ended up with Scheer . Vote Max .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The MHZ dislike Europe because were world wars here.
That is the latest event . . . Want the Bible's version of why things won't get any better? (read it like a poem rather than God writes like He is talking to a stubborn 3yr old)

De:4:26-31:
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,
that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it;
ye shall not prolong your days upon it,
but shall utterly be destroyed.
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
M't:23:36-39:
Verily I say unto you,
All these things shall come upon this generation.
O Jerusalem,
Jerusalem,
thou that killest the prophets,
and stonest them which are sent unto thee,
how often would I have gathered thy children together,
even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings,
and ye would not!
Behold,
your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you,
Ye shall not see me henceforth,
till ye shall say,
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The few verses above these few explain that these Jews are the ones that caused the exile to babylon and Daniel and the NT writers are the Jews that God cared for. The ones I did post would have companion verse that show these Jews also become Satan's harlot in the 42 months before the actual return. This is as short as it get when showing they are the same entity.

Re:18:7:
How much she hath glorified herself,
and lived deliciously,
so much torment and sorrow give her:
for she saith in her heart,
I sit a queen,
and am no widow,
and shall see no sorrow.
La:1:1-2:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.

The 'few in numbers' is the 144,000 alone, they are sealed and taken far away until the morning the two witnesses are resurrected. By the of that day all members of the 12 Tribes going back to the son of Abraham will be alive like Jesus was on the morning He came out of the grave.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
There are some web sites out there dedicated to fact checking BS stuff like this; how about you find out if it's true on those, instead of spouting right wing BS, before posting it.
Please cite a refutation.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There are some web sites out there dedicated to fact checking BS stuff like this; how about you find out if it's true on those, instead of spouting right wing BS, before posting it.
Some of them have been found, by fact checking, to be fact free.

Is There Recourse When Fact Checkers Get It Wrong?

In the Facebook era, however, those fact checkers now have the ability to banish any statement or evidence they believe to be false and even to effectively blacklist outlets they disagree with. This raises an obvious question: Are there checks and balances to this awesome power – any recourse when fact checkers get things wrong?

The short answer is no, as Facebook says it defers exclusively to fact checkers and won’t intervene to prevent a fact checker’s contested verdict from suppressing a story’s visibility or demonetizing a news outlet.

...In short, through the business decision of a single Silicon Valley corporation, fact checkers have been elevated from helpful reference librarians into a position of ultimate arbitrator of truth in our online world, without the attendant checks and balances to mitigate abuse
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...e_when_fact_checkers_get_it_wrong_137599.html

WE all know how much extremists on both sides LOVE no checks and balances, it's their middle names. This is how you get the rise of all kinds of tyranny like catholic pedo priests, to mossad pedo epsteins, to pedo bill clintons, to fakenews Russian collusion to fake money laundering child trafficking charities like the clinton foundation etc. Gotta be free to abuse.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If you can't prove something is BS directly, even for yourself, YOU are the one lacking...in several ways.

You should bet your own a$$ on your opinions. In my self funded early (medical) retirement, I have to. I manage my own funding.
;)
Then you might be more inclined to look at actual facts instead of just dancing around uselessly.

For example, when I said the tsx was being pumped and crashed since it's peak in april, I'll bet you not one person here has made money from that easily provable fact nor can even understands WTF is really going on there, even though I was careful to explain it very carefully.

So find me that "fact" in one of your "fakt cheking vebsightz".
:)
OK, here is an actual fact checking web sight for your perusal:

TSX Market Activity
https://web.tmxmoney.com/quote.php?qm_symbol=^TSX&locale=en

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why is this place forbidden to do that and as all posts here should just be opinions and zero links to factual styled articles. If you wait for somebody else to find answer to questions you bring up? Of you find your own answer you will be able to do that for all the questions you ask yourself.
You could ask friends and strangers to take a psych test. One I did here I also did on another site that was geared to finding if you were biased or 'middle of the road' as that is what qualities a 'good judge' has. I try to do those tests as quick as possible and only once. I was in the 53 range and the mod of the site was at about the same. The only difference is he took the test more than once to get that score 'up there' or 'down there'. Most members also knew that was the most likely case. What it did change is our relationship a bit. One more aspect is the judgment was quick and then proof was found after so 'gut feelings' were just about always right which is less than 100% all of the time. Quite a few took the same test there, not one person here has taken any of the tests, why should that factor not have some important meaning. You are all psychopaths and know you scores would show that or it it the collective rule to ignore all serious posts by me.
I have news for you, the ones that read my posts are not posting anything on the board. They would be your owners and you are part of a herd.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Please cite a refutation.

See, that's not how it works. YOU made the claim, I am asking for an unbiased source to prove this claim, since your original source is a right leaning, Trump supportive 'news' site.

If you can prove it from an unbiased, reliable source, that Google says "Christian" is an unacceptable keyword but Muslim is okay, then you might actually be believed, to which I would say F Google.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the racist does not enter substantive discussions.

he knows better

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
See, that's not how it works. YOU made the claim, I am asking for an unbiased source to prove this claim, since your original source is a right leaning, Trump supportive 'news' site.
If you can prove it from an unbiased, reliable source, that Google says "Christian" is an unacceptable keyword but Muslim is okay, then you might actually be believed, to which I would say F Google.

Your Google finger is broken that you cannot find a link to refute his claim, or his link as proof?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Your Google finger is broken that you cannot find a link to refute his claim, or his link as proof?
but why does Pete Buttigieg's city and state reject him?

remember when you went two days trying to use the bait?

i guess your google finger was broken.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
but why does Pete Buttigieg's city and state reject him?
remember when you went two days trying to use the bait?
i guess your google finger was broken.

I was asking a question/opinion of you and T-bones not refuting your facts, by the way why do they reject him?

By the way I posted the article that they reject Pete