Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The only logical step left is more carbon tax.

The ONLY REAL alternative is to stuff CORKS in to the body openings of people like Kreskin......................................

so they will NOT emit any more GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kreskin will then SAIL AWAY like a well filled weather balloon and leave the rest of us in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And corks are a renewable resource!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And biodegradable as well............................................

but then so is Kreskin...................................................................

unlike the Cdn garbage on the Filipino docks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Libs. with all their virtue signalling and handing out gobs of money to other nations over climate change should step up to the plate for some real improvement to the environment. This was the first site in Canada for Uranium sanctioned by Ottawa to supply the US nuclear program.

Saskatchewan, feds at odds over abandoned uranium mine remediation

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Libs. with all their virtue signalling and handing out gobs of money to other nations over climate change should step up to the plate for some real improvement to the environment. This was the first site in Canada for Uranium sanctioned by Ottawa to supply the US nuclear program.

Saskatchewan, feds at odds over abandoned uranium mine remediation

So a $24 million dollar deal has BALLOONED to over $126 million dollars??????????????????????????????

While at the same time LIE-berals have paid ONLY 1/24 of their share of the original bill?????????????????????????

This is what happens when you oppose or argue with LIE-berals on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Our idiot Boy does win the election in October he will go on a MASSIVELY VINDICTIVE SERIES OF RAIDS............................

on provinces that have opposed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that idiot Boy is re-elected..............................................

then the scale and scope of LIE-beral waste and extravagance and arrogance will be OFF THE SCALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The ONLY REAL alternative is to stuff CORKS in to the body openings of people like Kreskin......................................

so they will NOT emit any more GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kreskin will then SAIL AWAY like a well filled weather balloon and leave the rest of us in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And corks are a renewable resource!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And biodegradable as well............................................

but then so is Kreskin...................................................................

unlike the Cdn garbage on the Filipino docks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Kreskin not entitled to an opinion? You're worse than a dictator!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So a $24 million dollar deal has BALLOONED to over $126 million dollars??????????????????????????????

While at the same time LIE-berals have paid ONLY 1/24 of their share of the original bill?????????????????????????

This is what happens when you oppose or argue with LIE-berals on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Our idiot Boy does win the election in October he will go on a MASSIVELY VINDICTIVE SERIES OF RAIDS............................
on provinces that have opposed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that idiot Boy is re-elected..............................................
then the scale and scope of LIE-beral waste and extravagance and arrogance will be OFF THE SCALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They only ballooned due to the Fed. requirements and protocols

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Is Kreskin not entitled to an opinion? You're worse than a dictator!

How many times is an idiot like Kreskin entitled to be WRONG???????????????????????????????

Before he should SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN????????????????????????????

Kreskin supports the twisted, selfish, IRRESPONSIBLE LIE-beral position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He refuses to recognize common sense or facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He refuses to be educated and goes out of his way to be ignorant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is really not displaying an opinion...........................................

he his merely displaying TYPICAL LIE-beral ARROGANCE AND ENTITLEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
In your estimation? As many times as he likes! Who appointed you propriety warden? :)

Oh....................................how shall I answer that indignant nonsense from JLM??????????????????????????

How about I USE the LIE-beral answer?????????????????????????????????

Shall I explain "I AM ENTITLED TO MY ENTITLEMENTS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.................if it is good enough for LIE-berals it is surely good enough for me?????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for intellectual MIDGET KRESKIN........................................................

it is a free country ............................................................

and thus he is ENTITLED to be wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the LIE-beral ASSHAT who enjoys being wrong because he is insulting our intelligence .....................................................

must expect some harsh and stinging rebuttal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Seen a great one today. Seems a few years back Glacier National park put up some signs saying the glacier you are seeing will be gone by 2020 due to globull warming. Now they are quietly taking the signs down.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

As for intellectual MIDGET KRESKIN........................................................

it is a free country ............................................................

and thus he is ENTITLED to be wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that is very generous of you as you are wrong a hell of a lot more than he is. To start with your entire approach is wrong. Why do you always start out by "yelling" at people? SMARTEN UP!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Seen a great one today. Seems a few years back Glacier National park put up some signs saying the glacier you are seeing will be gone by 2020 due to globull warming. Now they are quietly taking the signs down.
I've periodically been to the Columbia Ice Fields since my first visit there in 1963 and the edge ice is literally miles away from where I first saw it. I guess that some Fake News Commie is moving the signs around, just to confuse us and hide the glacier's steady advance.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I've periodically been to the Columbia Ice Fields since my first visit there in 1963 and the edge ice is literally miles away from where I first saw it. I guess that some Fake News Commie is moving the signs around, just to confuse us and hide the glacier's steady advance.
How many miles ? If you went there in 1863 it would have been much larger and bigger still in 1763 .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How many miles ? If you went there in 1863 it would have been much larger and bigger still in 1763 .
My dad showed me where he'd seen the sides of the glacier in the 1930s and it was a good mile from where I saw it in the 1960s.

I suspect that you're right full of crap.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Well, that is very generous of you as you are wrong a hell of a lot more than he is. To start with your entire approach is wrong. Why do you always start out by "yelling" at people? SMARTEN UP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW I am dealing with LIE-berals here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all have their heads so deeply BURIED in the govt HOG TROUGH............................................................

THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN GET THEIR ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless YOU YELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for my being wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your definition of "wrong" is WILDLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are so GROSSLY ENTITLED................................................

that they THINK they should be ENTITLED to SILENCE anybody who disagrees with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TOTALLY POISONED LIE-beral definition of free speech...........................................

was FULLY EXPOSED on their "MyDemocracy" web site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one where LIE-berals PRETENDED to solicit public input on their Electoral Reform.........................................

DISGUSTING VOTE RIGGING SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals followed the FINEST SOVIET tradition of POISONING DEMOCRACY........................................

by offering Cdns TWO CHOICES on MyDemocracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE could "like" LIE-beral electoral reform........................................

or we could "love" LIE-beral electoral reform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there WAS NO PLACE to show THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way to SCORN that SHAMELESS LIE-beral attempt to RIG our elections in favour of LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN WORSE the MyDemocracy web site asked for so much personal information......................................

that a LIE-beral would AT LEAST .......................................................

have been able to figure out which street you lived on in your city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals were seeking enough personal information..............................................

that they could PUNISH SELECT GROUPS of citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like their Soviet DICTATOR IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for what LIE-berals refer to as fair debate..................................

we have only to look at the CDN LAW PROFESSOR........................................

who told us after the 2015 election.............................................

that CBC - our Communist Broadcasting Corp CHEATED on election coverage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By using a DELIBERATELY DISHONEST VERSION of "fair use policy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBC DELIBERATELY LIED in order to keep dissenting views..................................................

meaning views HOSTILE to LIE-berals..................................................

OFF CBC programming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our "public" broadcaster is FORCING some very PRIVATE values on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In TRUE LIE-beral fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My dad showed me where he'd seen the sides of the glacier in the 1930s and it was a good mile from where I saw it in the 1960s.

I suspect that you're right full of crap.
Literally miles , becomes at least a mile .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't mind Yorgie, he is wondering where the Nyet stream is today.
;)
Maybe he meant Killme tears? Maybe Knots.