$1.70 a litre in BC

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
GM is hurting bad again. Rumour has a GM and Ford merger in the works.
That wouldn't surprise me at all. Since Ford anounced they were stopping sedan production it is obvious something big is in the works. If GM and FOrd join I hope they don't cut out GM trucks because I don't like walking.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That wouldn't surprise me at all. Since Ford anounced they were stopping sedan production it is obvious something big is in the works. If GM and FOrd join I hope they don't cut out GM trucks because I don't like walking.

Ford trucks are good, I've had 3 F-250s. The F-150 I had wasn't so good.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Tesla will be bought out soon. I figure Ford will make the move before GM or Fiat/Chrysler.
GM might be gone by year's end.

I can see Nissan making a move here as well since they are linked to Renault for EC and Fiat taking over Renault Nissan may want out of the link

GM is hurting bad again. Rumour has a GM and Ford merger in the works.

Might be a good fit with the recent announcement from Ford and their cuts, 2 struggling companies could make a powerful world changing merger

Ford trucks are good, I've had 3 F-250s. The F-150 I had wasn't so good.

In the next year or so I want to buy a Raptor, having a Raptor parked beside a Rebel may look pretty cool

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I can see Nissan making a move here as well since they are linked to Renault for EC and Fiat taking over Renault Nissan may want out of the link

Might be a good fit with the recent announcement from Ford and their cuts, 2 struggling companies could make a powerful world changing merger

In the next year or so I want to buy a Raptor, having a Raptor parked beside a Rebel may look pretty cool

Who builds the Raptor?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Who builds the Raptor?
Ford

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You're right- I can be the biggest Asshole in the world if that's the way people want to play (not my choice). I don't care for being "screamed" at- it makes me even less convinced. You make broad statements that AREN'T true 100% of the time. You don't seem to be able to get it through your head that I don't adhere to ANY political party.

You tell SAD LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot offer broad support for LIE-beral bullshit...........................................................

WITHOUT getting that LIE-beral label slapped onto you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is MY POST and I CAN dispense such labels in it if I deem it NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hereby award you the LIE-beral Star............................................

Third Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me "shouting at you".............................................

the ONLY REAL WORLD SOUND HERE is the sound of keys clicking.................................................

AND ME LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the FUNNY NOISES your punctured LIE-beral ego makes as it DEFLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you hear my laughter clearly now????????????????????????????????????

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You can rant and rave like an idiot all you want but it doesn't alter the fact you are full of shit! Who but an idiot spills beer anyway?

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a powerful and compelling rebuttal to my PROOF that all LIE-beral policy is in DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRULY DEBAUCHED LIE-berals have allowed their greed and arrogance.............................................. to get away from them and be exposed to the public!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now LIE-berals have only ONE LAME ASS DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are trying to claim that Conservatives are NO BETTER THAN LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a really well thought out and articulate persuasion to support LIE-beral HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Trudeau claims “hatred of women” is creeping into public discourse”! What he means is that the public has more respect for J W-Raybould and Jane Philpot than they do FOR HIM!!!!!!!!

Doug Ford has asked the federal govt for money to help build more Toronto Transit- but LIE-berals say they have questions Ford has not answered...........with the BIGGEST QUESTION being “WHY IN HELL would always greedy and selfish federal LIE-berals would give ANYTHING to Conservative Ontari-owe”????????????

LIE-berals say they have questions about the Ford Transit plan- but the question LIE-berals refuse to answer is why they CONSISTENTLY REFUSE to give ANY MONEY to either LIE-beral friendly Toronto City Council or why they NEVER GAVE any money to the Wynne-bag LIE-berals????????

LIE-berals sends us a CONSISTENT MESSAGE - “that in this new age we must walk or bicycle to work- I guess new transit IS NOT on the LIE-beral “to do” list since they have been ignoring it for MANY YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I related news- LIE-bersls suggest that breaking up the Beer Store MONOPOLY might be “bad for business in Ontari-owe”!! Isay breaking up the Beer Store monopoly is only bad if your business model of the sort that was favoured by 19th century Robber BARONS like J.P. Morgan and the Vanderbilts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-BERALS believe they are ENTITLED to have their own way in all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have told us they believe the world will end in horror and despair if we dont start buying their electric TOY cars!! LIE-berals believe that it is critical for US to reduce our carbon output so LIE-berals can be comfortable MAINTAINING OR EVEN EXPANDING their own carbon out put!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have told us they want to make Canada FREE of any carbon fuel using device as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals believe that refusing to pay for COSTLY Green energy is almost as bad as being a pedofile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If LIE-berals BAN the sale of oil and gas in Canada it will make it easier for LIE-berals to sell their electric Toy cars to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore declaring the Cdn oil patch to be against the "national" interest and shutting it down is within the alleged rights and self proclaimed entitlements of LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have told us that people who oppose LIE-beral values - people such as Andrew Scheer, Jason Kenny and Doug Ford are UN-Canadian"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore LIE-berals believe it is patriotic and truly Cdn to pay huge money for the dubious privilege of owning a LIE-beral electric TOY car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you end up being dead broke and having to sleep in your TOY car thanks to screwed up LIE-beral policy - dont worry- just park near the food bank and you can save on commuting time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this modern age - LIE-berals think that Food Banks are as Cdn as hockey!!!!!

And this just in..................................

Gas prices in B. C. Have just hit a new record HIGH PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals must be SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those carbon crap and trade taxs will soon have us all walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just to damned bad about the MASSIVE cost of living increases that will be coming as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a powerful and compelling rebuttal to my PROOF that all LIE-beral policy is in DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

You have a lot to learn about life, man! Nobody or nothing is totally bad (or good) unless we are talking about Adolf Hitler, child molesters, murderers or cancer. Liberal policy is really not a whole lot worse than any other political policy. Some are just beneficial for different types of people. I don't care for Trudeau, but he's not Idi Amin or Kadaffy. Grow up and quit "SCREAMING".