AG Bill Barr Appoints U.S. Attorney John Durham Re Origin of Russia Investigation

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Just not by Trump. Likely the Dems had their hand in it and that's why they're squirming.
I will grant that you're not American, but you're North American, and of a country closely associated with the U.S.

And that's why it's truly scary that you consider Democrat/Republican infighting a more serious issue than Russian attacks on our democracy.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I will grant that you're not American, but you're North American, and of a country closely associated with the U.S.

And that's why it's truly scary that you consider Democrat/Republican infighting a more serious issue than Russian attacks on our democracy.
Did she say that ? Did she even imply that ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not when the democrats are blaming the republicans while colluding with the Russians.
;)
The last thing we want to see is a giant, criminal, commie coup and tyranny staring at us and our resources across a few thousand miles of undefendable border. Much the way the Injuns, Palestinians, Hawaiians ( missionaries liked the real estate so they just zionated the place!), Viet Namese ( Gulf of Tonkin never happened), Hondurans, Iraqis (500, 000 dead children were worth it were they? How's your gas prices?), Syrians, Afghanistanis ( I hear the troop guarded opium is killing Americans like crazy!), North Koreans, Libyans ( gotta love their new oil bourse, foreign owned central bank, and BLACK, woman, and child slave markets though! YAY DEMOCRACY!!! Say, where is their gold now?), and Venezuelans feel.

( Especially after the way US involvement ( and their LIES to the contrary) has been shown recently to be the causes of places like Syria, YEMEN, and Venezuela's problems. GO Is-U$! Yippie! EL CIAduh! Woohoo! M.I.C!)

It isn't like there isn't such a thing as historical precedents for those feelings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

...and NO! In this case a wall would NOT work.
;)
because of the Great lakes.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You don't know that, at all. The evidence is not released, yet.
WRONG! DOOOD!!!
;)
There are several threads of released REAL evidence posted here, ( not to mention the refutes of your little foreign run globalist coup frame job) it's just not obvious to the dumb commie criminals who can't really read yet. Ah, treason -The hangman is coming.
:)
Yorgie.

Red is SO your color!

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Just saw a video of Barr playing the bagpipes and he looked like a pro. Good on him.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Fake russian attacks on your own country to cover your attacks on your own people you mean.
;)
Yes of course, isn't Zionism just wunderbar?

But of course, I guess when they own most of your news papers, you'll never see the knife in your back whilst your wallet gets lifted. LOL heh, it's only paper money anyhow, HaHa.

LoL, Lawyers, accountants and silicone boobs...what the hell was gawd thinkin'...?
;)
I'll bet the USA even paid for those planes, torpedoes, bombs, and bullets ( not to mention the under the table "funding" of 90 % of your elected representatives ).
:)
Now, How F.U. is that?

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Biden Promises
Russian Meddling ‘Wouldn’t Have, and It Didn’t’ Happen on His, ‘Barack’s Watch’

...In former Vice President Joe Biden’s eyes, no Russian election meddling could’ve happened under his and former President Barack Obama’s watch...

...He added, “You think that would happen on my watch, on Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise you it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”...
https://ijr.com/biden-promises-russian-meddling-didnt-happen-watch/

See?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Biden Promises
Russian Meddling ‘Wouldn’t Have, and It Didn’t’ Happen on His, ‘Barack’s Watch’

...In former Vice President Joe Biden’s eyes, no Russian election meddling could’ve happened under his and former President Barack Obama’s watch...

...He added, “You think that would happen on my watch, on Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise you it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”...
https://ijr.com/biden-promises-russian-meddling-didnt-happen-watch/

See?
Of course he knows it was all b.s.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
CHRISTOPHER STEELE IS SO SCARED OF BARR/DURHAM, HE SPILLED THE BEANS TO HOROWITZ’ TEAM FOR 16 HOURS!

Black Conservative Patriot
Published on Jul 10, 2019

Trump 'dossier' author grilled by Justice Department watchdogs: sources

(Reuters) - Federal lawyers probing the origins of the investigation of ties between Russia and President Donald Trump’s campaign have interviewed the author of a “dossier” that alleged misconduct between Trump and Moscow, prompting the lawyers to extend their inquiry.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ce-department-watchdogs-sources-idUSKCN1U410I