Paris Deal Collapse

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'Even' seems to indicate it was known all along by everybody. I hope, 'I believed a Liar.' never becomes the 'Get out of Jail Free card'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A perfect example of why you never start a lie and then refuse to give it up when you have to cross the stupid line to carry on.
https://govtslaves.info/2018/11/28/...heat-source-is-melting-antarctica-from-below/
A Mysterious Radioactive Heat Source is Melting Antarctica from Below

Antarctica might as well be another planet. There is still much left to explore on the frozen continent on the bottom of the Earth, and it seems like each week there’s a new discovery which adds to the growing mystery of what might lie beneath the Antarctic ice sheet. Strange lost continents? Unknown, bizarre organisms? Secret Nazi bases? How about all of the above, that do anything for ya?
This week, the latest bizarre Antarctica news concerns a mysterious, radioactive heat source melting the Antarctic ice sheet from below. Is this one of those crashed alien spacecraft the Google Earth people keep warning us about, or just some unknown geothermal process?
Of course it’s gonna be some boring rock phenomenon. It’s never aliens. Until it is. Scientists with the the British Antarctic Survey (BAS) found areas of the Antarctic Ice Sheet were melting unexpectedly quickly and used radar to peer through three kilometers of ice to determine what might be causing the melting. What the researchers discovered is an area twice the size of London which appears to be melting from the bottom up.
The researchers found that unusually radioactive rocks and hot water bubbling up from deep within the Earth were causing the melt, and the source of the radioactivity remains unknown. Thus, while the usual boogeyman of climate change can’t be cited as the cause, Dr. Tom Jordan from British Antarctic Survey (BAS) says this new phenomenon could speed up the melting caused by global warming:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Truth, the rift is actin up again just like that last 100 times it has done the same.

https://govtslaves.info/2018/11/28/...heat-source-is-melting-antarctica-from-below/

Antarctica might as well be another planet. There is still much left to explore on the frozen continent on the bottom of the Earth, and it seems like each week there’s a new discovery which adds to the growing mystery of what might lie beneath the Antarctic ice sheet. Strange lost continents? Unknown, bizarre organisms? Secret Nazi bases? How about all of the above, that do anything for ya?
This week, the latest bizarre Antarctica news concerns a mysterious, radioactive heat source melting the Antarctic ice sheet from below. Is this one of those crashed alien spacecraft the Google Earth people keep warning us about, or just some unknown geothermal process?
Of course it’s gonna be some boring rock phenomenon. It’s never aliens. Until it is. Scientists with the the British Antarctic Survey (BAS) found areas of the Antarctic Ice Sheet were melting unexpectedly quickly and used radar to peer through three kilometers of ice to determine what might be causing the melting. What the researchers discovered is an area twice the size of London which appears to be melting from the bottom up.
The researchers found that unusually radioactive rocks and hot water bubbling up from deep within the Earth were causing the melt, and the source of the radioactivity remains unknown. Thus, while the usual boogeyman of climate change can’t be cited as the cause, Dr. Tom Jordan from British Antarctic Survey (BAS) says this new phenomenon could speed up the melting caused by global warming:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Global Carbon Tax Revolt

The French are the latest to refuse to sacrifice growth for green piety.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-global-carbon-tax-revolt-1543880507

See... told ya!

Talk and discussions are fine. Heck even a few government grants from time to time are ok. But when you start taxing, ish gets real as the events in France has shown.
You would think they would be used to sucking on the hind-tit by now, but No they need Canada to show them how it's done, and smile from ear to fuking ear all the way through it, like JT during the hero pose at the G-20.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The Paris Climate Agreement Needs a Bigger Piggy Bank

http://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/...s-climate-agreement-needs-a-bigger-piggy-bank

But the next obstacle to climate action will be harder to overcome. There is no existing international financial institution capable of mobilizing enough money to finance national climate plans made under the Paris agreement. The U.N. should build on the momentum from Poland by creating a climate development bank to fill the gap.

While money is not the only factor in combating climate change, it is a large part of the equation. According to the latest U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report, the world must invest a collective $2.4 trillion annually in clean energy systems until 2035—and even more after that—to hold global warming below catastrophic levels.

Of course it does! This is what the hysteria is all about... MONEY!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It is impossible for the world to meet these insane/bullsht climate change objectives, especially starting from the earth end of solar radiation. It has been a great education / example in human stupidity though. They, the lids, have rediscovered the depth of human gullibility. They can tell us anything now and they know we,ll rush to comply.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Control oil and you control nations, control food and control people, Henry kissenger.
So today the republican USA has lost control of oil and has no crops in the ground. Them people and nation jist gonna run wild.

There will be four perhaps six sides in the USA 2nd civil war, ACW2. Does Canada have the armament industry capacity to take advantage? Of course not or we would have been introduced to democrazy by now.

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Control oil and you control nations, control food and control people, Henry kissenger.
So today the republican USA has lost control of oil and has no crops in the ground. Them people and nation jist gonna run wild
Yet the supermarket shelves are full. Farmers in Simcoe County have been busy putting this year’s crop in the ground and the winter wheat is greening up very quickly.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
World 'not on track' to meet Paris climate accord objectives

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/un-global-warming-climate-change-1.5132888

"We are not on track to achieve the objectives defined in the Paris Agreement," he said. "And the paradox is that as things are getting worse on the ground; political will seems to be fading."

See... Told ya!

*snicker*

I,m tired of yer snickerin Smack.
I,m thinking of touring the NewEngland states this summer. Do you know the way in without paper sniffing border guards, I can walk in through NB brush but the truck, ther must be a back road somewhere. I think it,s going to snow here all summer and I got to get as close the equator as pissible. The sun was spectacular for about an hour this morning and then wet fukkin snow for the rest of the dreary cold day, flurrys even, spring my ass. Lots of may flowers though, they are tougher than I am.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yet the supermarket shelves are full. Farmers in Simcoe County have been busy putting this year’s crop in the ground and the winter wheat is greening up very quickly.
How can that be with the climate cooling down so rapidly and those glaciers advancing on us from Greenland, again. They're obviously not believing your "special" sunspot reading, chicken entrail examining climate scientists.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I,m tired of yer snickerin Smack.
I,m thinking of touring the NewEngland states this summer. Do you know the way in without paper sniffing border guards, I can walk in through NB brush but the truck, ther must be a back road somewhere. I think it,s going to snow here all summer and I got to get as close the equator as pissible. The sun was spectacular for about an hour this morning and then wet fukkin snow for the rest of the dreary cold day, flurrys even, spring my ass. Lots of may flowers though, they are tougher than I am.

I hate to break it to you but it has been rainy, dreary, and cold all spring down here in New England. Temps have been well below normal.