Scheer swimming with the nattys

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And i feel badly that you pathetic outcasts have to huddle here together.
Oh oh, poor little progtard is gettin' his dander up.

It's been said that stupid people have easy lives. If that's the case then your life must be a f*ckin' breeze.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It must have been funny because when you were 9 years old you and your friends laughed at it.

Unbeknownst to you all nobody else was laughing. You still are, they still aren't.

That's why you all have to come here where you can hide in anonymity and be deplorable.

It's the only place left where you can be the real you.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It must have been funny because when you were 9 years old you and your friends laughed at it.
Unbeknownst to you all nobody else was laughing.
Yep, you are nobody all right. A big steaming coil of hypocritical douchbag nobody. And at least I don't defend drunken groping slobs who attempt to obstruct justice and shit on Native women for calling him out on it. Funny how you act like your all pro-Native until one of them has the audacity to stand up to your polished turd of a PM.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I have a Canadian buddy who was born in India and who is very patriotic and doesn't believe in all of the hysteria surrounding climate change. If I referred to him as a 'black natty', I'm pretty sure that would be the end of our friendship.
They call themselves brown guys . Of course he wouldn’t want to be confused for an African .

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
About 20 years ago. Before losers like you got their panties in a twist over humour.
I can remember when we'd watch racists like George Jefferson and Archie Bunker and laugh our asses off about it. But then we weren't a bunch of over-sensitive snowflakes still sucking on mommy's teat either.

By the same token, I love it when non-disabled assholes presume to speak for the disabled.

Let me lay out a true story for you. I had a buddy who does comic strips for the news papers from time to time. I'll describe the one that got him a lot of flak from idiots like you.
IN the background is a maximum security prison. It's winter and in the foreground you see an empty wheelchair and a furrow in the snow leading away from it and into the woods. Standing by the chair are two prison guards with their dogs with one of the guards saying, "Well whoever it is, he couldn't have got far on foot".

The paper that printed it, the syndicate AND my buddy got all kinds of hate mail over it from a bunch of f*cking losers who assumed they spoke for disabled people. BUT, here's the thing, my buddy is a double amputee. He lost both his legs below the knee as a kid playing on the train tracks. So, according to goofs like you, he's not allowed to use humour to deal with this disability.

But you know what the sad thing is, the whiny bitches missed the real joke. The joke wasn't the obvious punchline. The real humour laid in the question of, just how many wheelchair bound prisoners were there in that prison that the guards would have no idea who he was?

Maybe take the time and worry about what YOU do and say instead of whining about whatever someone else does or says.

You ROCK Jin. Great post.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And at least I don't defend drunken groping slobs who attempt to obstruct justice

All you do is laugh at mentally handicapped children.

That's why you have to hide out here in secret.

You simply cannot do it in real life, because like all low lives you are a physical coward.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You simply cannot do it in real life, because like all low lives you are a physical coward.
Do you call random strangers on the street white nattys in a sneering manor to their face ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They call themselves brown guys . Of course he wouldn’t want to be confused for an African .
LOL, I had a black taxi guy complain to me about how his Jamaican Girl friend had tossed him out the minute he admitted he was African and not Jamaican.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Being racist against white people is perfectly okay in Hoid's book, with his constant use of the term 'white natty'. But don't you dare joke about another race or you'll get his dander up. It's called being a hypocrite, and that's what he is in spades.

Lool, mental floss strikes again!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I have aspergers ( as if no one noticed ) I try really hard to get a laugh out of the guy.