Death knell for AGW

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I guess if you knew you'd answer. It's okay if you don't know.

Is big oil anything like "big eco"?

How do you feel about "big eco" and Ecofascism?

Is it cool if big eco buys all the land around a chunk of public land and then denies you access to that public land?

Is it cool if big eco works with foreign big oil to sabotage the economy of Canada like Sierra Club does?

I don't mind some big eco and am even a member of a big eco agency but the big eco agency I'm a member of allows me to access and harvest the land it buys and works with me and my neighbours on how we can save more vast tracts of wetlands and without it impacting our incomes.

Sierra Club is one of the mega land owners that block the public from enjoying the wilds.

Do you support that behaviour or are you like me and prefer the ones who who strive to make life better for all of us like Ducks Unlimited?

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
New California governor kills high-speed rail boondoggle

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/new-california-governor-kills-high-speed-rail-boondoggle

Two days after the unveiling of the Green New Deal and the new Liberal California Governor puts a halt to the California High Speed Rail Project? Are you kidding me? High Speed Rail is what is supposed to replace airplanes after the Democrats Ban Air Travel in 10 years.

With the clock ticking on humanity, why is funding even a concern?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Funny to hear that their own high speed rail was cancelled hoping Trump wouldn't ask for Bama's $4.3 Billion back. Isn't that about the same amount Trump was shorted for his wall?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The Democrat Governor cancelled the project. It was costing a fortune and nothing was getting done.

And here we thought the Democrats were concerned about the fate of humanity.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
New California governor kills high-speed rail boondoggle
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/new-california-governor-kills-high-speed-rail-boondoggle
Two days after the unveiling of the Green New Deal and the new Liberal California Governor puts a halt to the California High Speed Rail Project? Are you kidding me? High Speed Rail is what is supposed to replace airplanes after the Democrats Ban Air Travel in 10 years.
With the clock ticking on humanity, why is funding even a concern?
Why bother? 2 years ago I flew from San Franciski to Santa Ana and back for $79CDN which was far closer to where I needed to be than LAX

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Why do we keep funding this bullshit?

A flat line isn't warming.