tucker Carlson home attack

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
meanwhile Christine Blasey Ford has had to move four times, but lets all shed a tear for Tucker Carlson's fake attack.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
meanwhile Christine Blasey Ford has had to move four times, but lets all shed a tear for Tucker Carlson's fake attack.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
as ye reap...

you cannot be on television intentionally upsetting people and then expect to come home and live a normal life.

in today's America there are direct consequences for what you say and do in the media.

one of those consequences is that he people you are ticking off are coming after you in real life.

this is why Trump staff are being jeered out of restaurants and congressmen are being accosted in elevators and people are being woken up in their homes.

its just the way it is, and the people who did the most to create the tensions get the least sympathy from me when they get bitten in the ass.

Yep, what goes around comes around.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
right wingers need to believe that all the bad hombres are lefties.

it helps them ignore what disgusting people they are.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yep, what goes around comes around.

Really?

Do you really want to compete with Hoid for the the SAD award?

(Supreme Arrogant Dimwit)

You express views on here that I consider to be offensive.

So.....do you honestly believe that I would be justified in showing up at your house with 20 of my friends, attempting to kick in your front door, vandalizing your property and terrorizing your family?

Jesus Man, THINK.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
It seems the more advanced we become. Internet, drone technology, fake or not fake news, the more tribal we become.
Maybe the anarchists have it right?
The revolution will not be televised.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Debit cards being put into 'service mode' will end the revolution before it starts. People are going to be very surprised when they find tanks and artillery are for 'domestic disturbances' rather than a foreign war. Bad time to figure out you have been lied to.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lou Dobbs thinks it was a false flag carried out by Trump and the deep state in order to rile up sentiment against the left.

On the positive side of the ledger the Fox News twitter feed has been silent since the attack.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Lou Dobbs thinks it was a false flag carried out by Trump and the deep state in order to rile up sentiment against the left.

On the positive side of the ledger the Fox News twitter feed has been silent since the attack.

Lou Dobbs is obviously an idiot.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You should ask dip stick for an actual quote cause odds are he is lying.

By googling one can see there is a real smear dobbs campaign going on right now....
;)
OBVIOUSLY centrally organized and repetitious talking points...as usual...

Tucker, Dobbs: Pelosi, Other Top Dems Must Forcefully Denounce Political Violence
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/...re-denounce-violence-against-trump-supporters

...can't imagine why...

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Last night i said trump called the people who died in forest fires "losers" and pigs believed it and agreed with the sentiment.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
These fires happen because the forest maintenance that the feds sent money to the states to do, wasn't done...it was spent in large part on illegal immigrants.