Trudeau roundly mocked for political, fashion blunders during disaster trip to India

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Come the Election, it'll be time to send some hookers over to the opposition party to reel in the opposition leaders.
;)
Pic or it didn't happen. Wynning is everything.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
If anything good comes out of this it'll be fewer 'opportunists' from Inja looking favourably on this country-we neither need nor want anyone from that place except maybe a few Dosa chefs and they can come as TFW's.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
If anything good comes out of this it'll be fewer 'opportunists' from Inja looking favourably on this country-we neither need nor want anyone from that place except maybe a few Dosa chefs and they can come as TFW's.

Any economist with a knowledge of good food will tell you that if you just give any qualified Indian chef the freedom to work visa-free, that will increase the supply and so reduce the cost of those delicious dishes. Supply and demand.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
My question is about Trudeau's advisors. Did they know he was going to dress like that, or did Justin and Sophie just go shopping? Surprise!

And after they landed and the plane door opened, did any of his handlers get on the phone and tell him to stop?

We can joke about Trudeau, but the fact remains that he continues to embarrass Canada. It appears the staff cannot handle him. Someone has to yank hard on his choke chain.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Liebarrels - they just say it and it's true...
;)
like when they said Hitlary would win by 90 %

I hope these aren't his handlers ideas, they will do the same to Canada next.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
They need to fit him with one of these

I'd be good with that. I was getting my hair cut today, and a high school kid waiting his turn said that Trudeau "went full retard" with the Indian thing. The place broke up. I don't think anyone expected a teenager to say that about Trudeau. :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'd be good with that. I was getting my hair cut today, and a high school kid waiting his turn said that Trudeau "went full retard" with the Indian thing. The place broke up. I don't think anyone expected a teenager to say that about Trudeau. :lol:
Young people with common sense do exist... they are shy to show it among their peers....

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Young people with common sense do exist... they are shy to show it among their peers....

Are they shy or do they fear for their privacy. If you publicly say something an SJW disagrees with, be prepared to face major harassment and no amount of rational discussion will dissuade them.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Being young is difficult period.

Every generation goes through an uncomfortable period of being told they are too young. It's part of getting older. I'm not really sure when a person is old enough to have an opinion or just speak his mind, but this generation isn't having any more difficulties than previous ones.