Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

If the media wasn't conspiring to blackout Bernie and the elections weren't rigged, he would probably beat the both of those idiots.

Does he still have a slim chance to knock Hillary on her A$$? That in itself would make my day!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am not a Trump supporter but the sheer explosion and anguish among the leftie elite with a Trump win would be worth it.

It is so worth it seeing them freak out. I was on the highway and a lady had covered her car in NO TRUMP graffiti. Her own car! Talk about a meltdown.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It is so worth it seeing them freak out. I was on the highway and a lady had covered her car in NO TRUMP graffiti. Her own car! Talk about a meltdown.

Only a Matter of Time in a Nation that idolizes the gun..

SiriusXM Suspends Glenn Beck After Guest Hints at Donald Trump Assassination

In a statement Tuesday, SiriusXM announced they are suspending The Glenn Beck Program from its lineup after a guest made comments that many interpreted to be supportive of the assassination of Donald Trump.

Conservative author Brad Thor made comments last Wednesday, saying that Trump opponents may be forced to resort to extralegal means. “This is serious and this could bring down incredible heat on me because I’m about to suggest something very bad. It is a hypothetical I am going to ask as a thriller writer…” he said. “If Congress won’t remove him from office, what patriot will step up and do that if he oversteps his mandate as president?”

SiriusXM evidently agreed with Thor’s critics, interpreting comments as an endorsement of assassination. “SiriusXM encourages a diversity of discourse and opinion on our talk programs,” the network told Breitbart in a statement. “However, comments recently made by a guest on the independently produced Glenn Beck Program, in our judgement, may be reasonably construed by some to have been advocating harm against an individual currently running for office, which we cannot and will not condone.”

SiriusXM also hinted that The Glenn Beck Program could see the chopping block over the comments, saying they were “evaluating its place in our lineup going forward.”

source: SiriusXM Suspends Glenn Beck After Guest Hints at Donald Trump Assassination | Mediaite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuYox35My0

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Left leaning people are threatening to kill Trump on social media everyday, and it's perfectly acceptable :lol: I guess that proves my relativity theory and self justification.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Left leaning people are threatening to kill Trump on social media everyday, and it's perfectly acceptable :lol: I guess that proves my relativity theory and self justification.

What, and you don't think the same happened with Bush?? Quit drinking the Kool Aid.

It's just the hatred has never been so great towards any particular potential President.. until Chump.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That's the way we go, no reason, poof, of course mentally ill isn',t hard to arrive at what with the state of the brain durining autopsy, there was somwething wrong, but what started it?