BREAKING :: 'Islamists' take hostages in Sydney cafe siege

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Meanwhile, a few thousand other murders, albeit not headline-making, occurred today in various regions of the globe.

No film at 11 :)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Are retards on the left any more retarded than the retards on the right? Me thinks the left/right dichotomy is retarded.

What is retarded is interjecting political references to simple random directions in a joke post. I did wonder after I posted it if somebody would be silly enough to assume it was political. Turns out I wondered correctly.

Meanwhile, a few thousand other murders, albeit not headline-making, occurred today in various regions of the globe.

No film at 11 :)
Damn lazy cameramen.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Debate what exactly?... The broad unsubstantiated generalities and conspiracy theories you espouse, most often in the form of a meme?

PLLLTTTZZZ!!!

Cliff, do you still support those who fight Kinder Morgan even though they are a Corporation with assets of evil? Will you shop at one of the Squamish Bands malls, eat at their restaurants and bars, fill you bike or buy propane from one of their gas stations or live in one of their high rises?
So you don't feel left out, here is one for you too:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Australians are making a floral memorial to the victims of this Islamist Terrorist..

The two murdered by this sick man was a lawyer Katrina Dawson, 38 and Tori Johnson, 34.Those two young people didn't even get to live yet..

Militant Islam is the enemy, plain and simple. An Islamist may claim to be a Muslim, wear Islamic clothing, and engage in Islamic rituals, but he is as inferior to a Muslim as an ape is to a human. Islamists are to Islam what Nazis were to Germany; practitioners of a despicable and subhuman behavioral choice that is as much a menace to decent Muslims as Nazism was to decent Germans. Most victims of senseless Islamist violence are, despite spectacular examples like 9/11 to the contrary, Muslims.

In short, not all Muslims believe in this kind of behavior, nevertheless it is their responsibility to point out the radicals before this kind of thing happens.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Reynolds has no interests in tin, I sent you a memo about that six or three years ago.

Stupid people can't afford real tinfoil.
You would have had to write it on foil for him to get the message, even then he doesn't look at it until after he was wiped his *** with it. It isn't so he can have calluses on his anus as any moose can tell you all you need is tree bark and an an itch. He strikes me as the red willow kind of man.(best hurt syndrome)
Remember the details in that 'conspiracy guy' link? His post would fit what part of that link? (hint, single source, it must be the truth so no use checking syndrome, how the hell did he get the timing down so perfect??)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
In Britain, Sky News broadcast the Lindt Cafe shootout LIVE. We were able to watch it as it was actually happening at that very moment (just after 2am Australian Eastern Time and 3pm UK time). Just after the shootout ended and casualties were taken out of the cafe and put on stretchers it went to a 30 second delay to protect the sensibilities of the viewers.

Somehow, there was a female Sky News reporter and camera crew in Sydney to report on this story. It takes 24 hours to fly from Britain to Australia so I suspect the camera crew was already in Australia to report on some other story.

Here are Sky News replaying the footage which was initially broadcast live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ewhbPI3CNzg

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You would have had to write it on foil for him to get the message, even then he doesn't look at it until after he was wiped his *** with it. It isn't so he can have calluses on his anus as any moose can tell you all you need is tree bark and an an itch. He strikes me as the red willow kind of man.(best hurt syndrome)
Remember the details in that 'conspiracy guy' link? His post would fit what part of that link? (hint, single source, it must be the truth so no use checking syndrome, how the hell did he get the timing down so perfect??)

You and cliffy keep the tinfoil industry happy and share prices up. Keep up the good work.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That's right Cliff, when in doubt and/or with no answer, post a meme.

PS - the irony being that you too can be the one considered living the lie... That ever cross your mind?
I have no doubts and I'm not the one upset. I posted a meme because they seem to annoy you. That you don't get it is your problem.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
PS - the irony being that you too can be the one considered living the lie... That ever cross your mind?

Actually Captain, the scary thing is that Cliffy is not the acceptation, but the norm.

One in seven believe U.S. government staged the 9/11 attacks in conspiracy

I guess some people do not trust the government..

My question is to those people, how can you not be gun enthusiasts if you don't trust the government, what makes you think the government is going to help you when all hell breaks lose.

You will NOT be able to defend yourself, you'll be powerless to do so without firearms.

You will be a sheep among many, pushed to the slaughter.

Guns = A Defense Against Tyranny?

ICE-T: GUNS THE 'LAST FORM OF DEFENSE AGAINST TYRANNY'

.. or you can follow government gun laws, they have worked so well in the past.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
More gifts of peace and love from the heretics of the religion that claims those traits as some of their tenants. The heretics are constantly sending messages of peace and love in this way. No wonder why Australia is hesitant to take more immigrants from any Muslim nation. The sent a message to 135 students yesterday in Pakistan.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
More gifts of peace and love from the heretics of the religion that claims those traits as some of their tenants. The heretics are constantly sending messages of peace and love in this way. No wonder why Australia is hesitant to take more immigrants from any Muslim nation. The sent a message to 135 students yesterday in Pakistan.

Yeah, that was sad..

8-hour Pakistan school siege ends; 132 kids among 141 dead

It just confirms what I have been saying.. Canada, The USA, The UK and Australia must deny immigration from countries that support this kind of terrorism. Middle Eastern countries mostly.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I have no doubts and I'm not the one upset. I posted a meme because they seem to annoy you. That you don't get it is your problem.

I love the memes that you post, they really make the argument for me, or anyone else, that you have little or no basis in your position

Actually Captain, the scary thing is that Cliffy is not the acceptation, but the norm.

One in seven believe U.S. government staged the 9/11 attacks in conspiracy

I guess some people do not trust the government..

Sorry Boom, 1/7 does not qualify as the norm, it is the exception. That equates to 14%.

Folks believe what they feel makes sense. Personally, I don't subscribe to the Inside Job Theory for 9/11, but that's just me.

What makes these positions so untenable is that they are founded on a multiplicity of unprovable assumptions, where each 'supporting assumption' is more fantastic (and unprovable) than the last

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I love the memes that you post, they really make the argument for me, or anyone else, that you have little or no basis in your position

Sorry Boom, 1/7 does not qualify as the norm, it is the exception. That equates to 14%.

Folks believe what they feel makes sense. Personally, I don't subscribe to the Inside Job Theory for 9/11, but that's just me.

What makes these positions so untenable is that they are founded on a multiplicity of unprovable assumptions, where each 'supporting assumption' is more fantastic (and unprovable) than the last

And those assumptions are used as facts in the next assumption.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't believe in any 9/11 conspiracy either.

But, I don't trust that when a natural catastrophe, or economic meltdown happens that our governments will give be able to support and help people..

There could be mass looting, robberies, maybe killings in the streets.. people will panic.

I believe in being prepared. Firearms, backup generators, food for at least 6 months, medical supplies and water.

May never get to use it.. but will be comfortable and happy if I have to..

I'll Ride With You.

FUNNY :lol: but did you read my ealier post?? Most importantly the bottom part??

#I'llridewithyou: Celebrities and tens of thousands of everyday Twitter users take to social media to show support for Muslim community

Australians are making a floral memorial to the victims of this Islamist Terrorist..

The two murdered by this sick man was a lawyer Katrina Dawson, 38 and Tori Johnson, 34.Those two young people didn't even get to live yet..

Militant Islam is the enemy, plain and simple. An Islamist may claim to be a Muslim, wear Islamic clothing, and engage in Islamic rituals, but he is as inferior to a Muslim as an ape is to a human. Islamists are to Islam what Nazis were to Germany; practitioners of a despicable and subhuman behavioral choice that is as much a menace to decent Muslims as Nazism was to decent Germans. Most victims of senseless Islamist violence are, despite spectacular examples like 9/11 to the contrary, Muslims.

In short, not all Muslims believe in this kind of behavior, nevertheless it is their responsibility to point out the radicals before this kind of thing happens.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The Sydney Gunman's Failed Message

Michael Totten: The gunman sent a message, but it wasn't received. And we know he was monitoring the news in real time. He was directly across the street from an Australian news channel. He wanted attention, but he was not getting the attention he wanted. Reporters couldn't even figure out who he was when he clearly identified himself and his ideology.

here

The Sydney Gunman’s Failed Message | World Affairs Journal

Related.

Katewerk ‏@katewerk

Explainer @7NewsSydney : "Don't go losing your heads. Hostage taker's flag "not hostile"

http://yhoo.it/135bhUR #sydneysiege

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
OMG Cliffy... be serious man.

He is serious.

I have respect for you on this forum for many of your views..

Why?

but when you suggesting the governments are staging terrorist attacks, well you need to get back on your Apo-Napro-Na ;)

Just a disgruntled old white man he is.... another angry white male.

Are retards on the left any more retarded than the retards on the right? Me thinks the left/right dichotomy is retarded.

I think you answered your own question Cliffy. YES!

...coupled that with the fact that you cannot even recognize you're so Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs left.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
In Britain, Sky News broadcast the Lindt Cafe shootout LIVE. We were able to watch it as it was actually happening at that very moment (just after 2am Australian Eastern Time and 3pm UK time). Just after the shootout ended and casualties were taken out of the cafe and put on stretchers it went to a 30 second delay to protect the sensibilities of the viewers.

Somehow, there was a female Sky News reporter and camera crew in Sydney to report on this story. It takes 24 hours to fly from Britain to Australia so I suspect the camera crew was already in Australia to report on some other story.

Here are Sky News replaying the footage which was initially broadcast live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ewhbPI3CNzg

"it went to a 30 second delay to protect the sensibilities of the viewers."

TV viewers don't as a rule have any fu cking sensibility. What moron wrote this crap?